Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAUGHT ON CANDID CAMERA (cycle 2)- Scores are up for Finals!

Comments

• Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    I'm so happy for you, @MenaBuchner! Well done, my friend! <3

Thank you, Divan! :)
  • Options
    SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    Sorry I'm a bit late but congratulations to everyone!
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • Options
    SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    I finished the sport scenario
    usEzlEn.png
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Scenario 3 - Sporting Prowess
    WZiqh6e.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited August 2020

GMuzxlV.png
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Sporting Prowess

CDTCM8F.jpg

Football Stadium from the gallery by erincorby95
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    These are looking fabulous people, well done. Scores are underway. <3

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member

sTLRehV.png
  • Options
    [img][/img]jwwkqan.png

Nike Luong-Yui is part of a 5-woman, Multi-National Skating team. Hitting that spin perfectly always gives her that sublime feeling...
  • Options
    wow, people this is going to be a hard one to score, they are all looking so good. <3

• Options
    edited August 2020
    One more day, people for you sports scenario entries to be in. If anyone needs an extension now is the time to ask. Love all the entries so far, great angles and each one is different, well done everyone.

@MyFavoritedesign @divanthesimmer @abelhinha35 @MenaBuchner @Schmoloop @SarahLou372 @Melusine377 @aussiekarima @xJojox
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited August 2020
    SPORTING - CYCLING

y8oTdE9.png

It took forever to get them to line up like this. I think the seasons changed around once... i know its not focused on the ladies, but they're there. i couldn't bare to do it again.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @xJojox

I bet it did, looks awesome, Jojo. There doesn't need to be a particular focus in this comp anyway so you did a great job.

• Options
    CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    These are so cool everyone!

@xJojox Oh my gosh that must have taken you a sim year to get right hahaha
  • Options
    from the last season... i was in winter. it took right thru summer, spring, autumn... and i had to put teleporter statues in certain ways for them to take off certain ways off their bikes. took a while to learn which way. and thats if they stay in the same direction you put them. but cycling wasnt done and i was determined.
  • Options
    Scores are up for Scenario 2 - Fun in the Snow. Please congratulate your placers and congrats to everyone for a great round.

@MyFavoritedesign @divanthesimmer @abelhinha35 @MenaBuchner @Schmoloop @Melusine377 @aussiekarima @xJojox

• Options
    OH SWEET, thanks judges. I've never been fab at getting that right moment, but im glad i snapped this one. I was really happy with the result too. Thanks for your time and thankyou for my placing. xxx
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Congrats to the winners and thank you judges! I know this might seem silly, but after seeing the scores, I'm feeling a little bad about myself. Everyone else seem to have scored much higher and my attempts to make it brighter didn't work either (I didn't know if it'd be too bright). Already with the new scenario, everyone else's shots look so much better than mine. I don't usually care about scores and stuff, but I don't know if I'm cut out for this.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    Don't feel bad, @divanthesimmer we all have to start somewhere, and please ask for any tips from of any of us. Often just talking to someone about them helps. Send me or any of the others a PM and we can offer some ideas and things. I enter competitions more for the experience and get tips from those that have been at it a lot longer than me and there are many, believe me. <3

• Options
    Congratulations to the winners @xJojox @abelhinha35 @aussiekarima and @MyFavoritedesign !

Great shots!
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 I have a question if you don't mind...😊
    Are we allowed to pose our sims and or use mods to stage our shots? I want to make sure I have understood the rules because I get so tempted, and keep having to remind myself that it's candid in-game shots!! LOL 😂 I don't want to be disqualified though.
    If we can then I can plan my entry for the next scenario a little better 😁 (I can't tell you how many times I had to stop my sims from freezing to death for these shots!) Ha ha ha! Poor Sims!
    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    @MenaBuchner

What do you mean by "pose your shots?" If you mean use poses that have been created by simmers, then no, it needs to be natural candid shots from inside the game. But you can use some mods to get a better shot such as using the weather cheats, MOO, etc, those type of mods, but not poses that have been created by other simmers. I hope that answers your question, if not let me know.

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations to everybody! Thanks judges for my placing. Thank you judges for your time and comments. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Hi @Jendowoz0612, yes that does answer my question 😊 Appreciate the quick response!
    Looking forward to the next scenario!
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Well done everyone, love the pics of scenario 2 and thanks for the comments judges :)