May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,700 Member

Erik went on to win his 18th Best Song Accolade for his, The Llama Spits.

Love the song title!
  • Options
    SolomuttSolomutt Posts: 49 Member
    So far in my personal ten generation challenge:

The first Generation is nearly over. It started with Jericho and Zoe Blackadder and their son, Edmond. They were two kids from "across the tracks" that fell in love, got pregnant and had to make something out of themselves at a young (adult) age. Both of the parents reached their goals, Jericho was a celeb chef and Zoe became the chief of police. Edmond graduated university and is a skilled artist and "Master of the Ral". he married Jade Rosa and they have daughter, Chloe, who is in elementary school.

Sadly after seeing his granddaughter off for her first day of elementary school Jericho passed away just before he could serve one of his gourmet dinners to his family...just the evening before New Years.

It's especially sad since Jericho had spent Winterfest opening gifts with Chloe and playing with his granddaughter. His passing hit his family hard as they were all close. Even little Chloe. Zoe is really despondent with the death of her life partner. She sent a sad text to her friend Summer Holiday who invited her over to cheer her up.

Zoe is putting on a brave face for New Years Eve. Edmond and Jade are considering having another child. Zo laments that she may not be here for her 2nd grandchild as the family prepares for New Years Eve without Jericho.

META: Juggling work schedules I hired a nanny before Chloe became a "kid". I had to rehire him when his time expired, but the last time he stayed for days! I was a little shocked at that, but hey, it saved me the issue of having to call for a nanny. When Chloe aged up to a kid he charged his fee and left. He'll be back, I'm sure, since he became close to the family in his extended saty.

Zoe and Jericho had made friends with Father Winter a long time ago. They invited him to the Winterfest meal. Then ANOTHER Father Winter showed up to deliver presents! I wondered how that worked since I thought he was like Santa Claus.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,804 Member
    cyncie wrote: »

Erik went on to win his 18th Best Song Accolade for his, The Llama Spits.

Love the song title!

Thank you. I don't know what made me think of that. LOL Must be that we do have Llamas n the game, and, yes, they do spit!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I haven't played in a while but I began again the other day and some stuff has happened. (Lots of pics inside a few spoilers so open and close each one as and when.)

When I loaded the game I was resuming with Sylas and Luke.
    Some very important Grant content to start off.
    ky6mYa1.png
    1XlL4Ph.png
    HwZ63FB.png
    oFKD5bO.png
    eiFQ8zf.png
    mXvAVhJ.png

Happy little family.
    89p0gjq.png

There'd been a bike outside their house for so long, which was bugging me, and I didn't know how to get rid of it because it belonged to some other Sim. Then I learnt I could get one of my Sims to move it by cycling it onto their lot, and I sold it lol. But Sylas had a little cycle about first.
    zwPQtm7.png

He also managed to set the toilet on fire.
    8FnxzFp.png

Twice.
    Pr7fvFo.png

Then I visited the Gilberts across the road.
    For some reason, little Jesse was standing outside by himself.
    I6viJ9J.png

He went to watch daddy swimming.
    yrkPslh.png

Had nummies in bed the next morning.
    WFP2khQ.png

Had cuddles with Bouncer.
    nijRQnb.png

Saw the fish.
    YLgzDR9.png

And I got the camera angle just so to make it look like the fish in the tank were floating.
    ggJqnto.png

He went outside for a bit with Tegan.
    SpOqIum.png
    VKgukQP.png

Then he had very important business to attend to...
    iM6iepv.png
    RQynIjZ.png
    8up4EGn.png
    HiyK2mY.png
    luNSFh8.png

Had a cuddle with big sis.
    FBeZal2.png

Next morning...
    I caught him.
    REuaeXP.png
    NDhVmU5.png

Oooh, what's the family turning up for, I wonder??
    7rZfq7J.png

Someone was having a birthday party!
    k5soSjV.png

He's a big kid now!
    PdJXZdd.png

Birthday dances!
    Z6mJohp.png

But I did want to change his face a bit, and update his outfits.
    V77jm5z.png

I loved his hair too much to not keep it, so I'm gonna assume he's experimenting with straighteners!

In other Gilbert news...
    Brodie got tiger stripes!? I didn't know what was happening, never seen a Sim with tiger stripes before, so I Googled it and found out it's an illness? It didn't last long but I found it interesting and weird.
    r3DdOmH.png

Necessary dog pics.
    x5aDT7T.png
    ZHUfKIz.png
    jZmfdrm.png
    vVTvBAN.png

I've never seen this kinda artwork before. Idk what Wren made.
    4oZ7Omr.png

And I saw a whole new side of Joshua.
    MLzY5DH.png

Elsewhere in the neighbourhood...
    Noel Hodges and his daughters, Daisy and Loki.
    p2hUrgV.png

Calm.
    6UQsxfg.png
    kT9J3Ve.png
    zlXorfU.png

Loki then wanted to go out.
    GRUncxU.png

But dad was busy disappointing kids.
    7Tfr3lb.png

Loki asked Daisy, the infant who can't even lift her head up yet, to take her for a walk. Adorable and very funny lol.
    qum6V7t.png

While the babysitter, Tristan, fed Daisy, Loki helped herself to the toilet...
    igScCWL.png

Then this happened when Tristan was with Loki outside.
    zPf95yn.png
    gcB0TBF.png

A major event happened in their household though. I created this young lady for him because of two reasons. 1, he's really not handling being a single dad of an infant and a dog. And 2, he got offered an inheritance if he gets married within 7 days, or something like that, which he's stressed about.

So meet Kayleigh Hobbes! :) I made sure they're really compatible because he's a loner, and I know what that's like, so she had to be perfect for him.
    sEWeVVG.png

Here's him explaining his stress of having to find a wife in just a few days...
    HjGEJER.png

She already seems to be really good with Daisy and Loki.
    LyvwUPP.png
    f06FGfe.png

And there might be a little bit of romance between them...
    HOnjaXZ.png

Things got back to being weird though when Tristan turned up out the blue and began playing a violin on their porch. Because why not.
    WdRywfx.png
    i2WGOQ9.png

Oh, and...
    KEEtuVj.png

Over with the new Pancakes I created (because I haven't spent enough time with them yet)...
    Cute moment of Bobby feeding baby alien Sylvia and Ian came to sit in his bed to eat breakfast with them.
    8uwThxv.png

It was a Sunday, no-one was working, so they had a family day out.
    NE7SBhz.png
    lZJTZMf.png

Same, Sylvia.
    Jvj6Ujk.png

She was actually just doing push ups with that guy.
    8P3gdDA.png

Don't worry guys, I'll watch your kids for you...
    vm2DNzd.png
    wRJIbIl.png

Ian: "So, you see, daddy, you shouldn't leave two helpless babies to fend for themselves. Anyone could've kidnapped us."
    E07ZL5v.png
    nQGLy1R.png

I was concerned about Sylvia though. Rosa put her on the ground when I told her to go home...
    yJaDZnO.png

But she did pick her up again lol.
    Yv2TsbC.png

I then had Rosa visit the Gilberts because they'd lost contact, and she met Bouncer.
    HN8Lcxn.png

Tried to get Brodie to sign something, but he didn't care.
    YyMV8C2.png
    X16PXEv.png

And she outstayed her welcome.
    oLWKxVr.png
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    2Hely0t I enjoyed your update. The humor was just what I needed after a very stressful gaming session. So thank you for my Morning Chuckle. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Zoe is still alive, but she can go any second....and she might have to.

Jade gave birth to twin girls, Mackenzie and Kayleigh. I'm almost certainly going to need a bigger house.

Weird thing though: At the hospital every staff member was a ghost! I'll post a pic once I figure out how. Has anyone else had that happen?
  • Options
    YEaINwA.png
    lsjvimw.png
    kVArNvZ.png

Ok, I figured out ho post screen caps. Yay me.

Anyhoo...why is the hospital totally run by ghosts? When Jade went to give birth with her tubby hubby in tow the doctor was a spirit!

Thats actually the least of my worries, I don't know if I can manage twin infants/toddlers on top of the other sims. I'd like to get Jade to her career pinnacle (investor) and it'll be a chore while raising the kids.
  • Options
    MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 203 Member
    Walks into a hospital - discovers that everyone working there are ghosts. Should I worry...? ;) A very different set up, but nice!

I only had a very short play session today (about a single in-game day) but I did finish up a project I have been thinking about for a while. I was playing a family that lives in the lot "Oakenstead" (Sage Estate - Willow Creek). There is this little gazebo that my sims never use and I have the idea to turn it into a greenhouse. And today I decided to give it a try. I don't think I did to bad... The only special thing about it is the lapms on the outside that I had to place with Moveobjects.

52966420439_e7d754dd98_b.jpg

52966318616_1744ae773c_b.jpg

52966734883_a06f664361_b.jpg

As both of the family members are into gardening I liked the idea even better. Annika, the woman on the right, even was the city gardener before.

52966652620_0c456fca4d_b.jpg

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,392 Member
    Kim is an alien who completed a serial romantic aspiration. Now she's moving forward in her Sim life studies and it's time to have a family. She randomly chose one of her lovers to be her husband and a father of her child. The victim chosen one is Salim Benali.
    Kim just got pregnant and told Salim the happy news in a restaurant.

QV4DzZF.png
    tZBu7bo.png
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,295 Member
    I gave a couple four kids (females) because I thought they would make cute offspring. I aged them up to young adults, saved the household, deleted them from that save, and created a new save with the mom young adult and the four sisters young adults. So they are a household of roomies and they are SUPER cute. I don't really know what I will do with them but I like the way they turned out. I put them in Sulani in a huge house that I got from Oasis and turned into a beach house. They have just been chilling and socializing, dancing and playing video games so far. I need to get them out into social situations, maybe put them in a club in Get Together so they can meet some friends and perhaps love interests. I had to keep all of them, they are all so pretty lol.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    Nothing much to report. My laptop is not my friend lately. I'm surprised I could access the Internet today. I was only able to play my game once, since Thursday, last. Less than a full Sim Day. All I can say is that finally Peter's parents are taking care of him. Phew! I'll try to come back when I have more.
  • Options
    Edmond became an elder and Zoe (his mother) is still alive. Practically all of the neighbors Zoe hung out with when they were younger have passed.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 970 Member
    edited June 2023
    In the "Sims 2 in Sims 4" save that I'm doing:

- Brad Burb, the oldest son of John & Jennifer Burb, has moved out into a small home in San Sequoia. Although everyone expected him to start a career as a professional musician, given his piano talent, he's instead playing for the Sequoia Bay Buccaneers. When checking his relationships I noticed that he had a daughter by Arial Capp, so I got them married. Then the game crashed, so I think now I have to play Brad's early career again. oof.

- Ann Monty, daughter of Bianca Monty, has also moved out. She bought a large house with one of her high school buddies, Daisy Greenman, but she died in the bathroom of I-don't-know-what. Maybe death by anger or laughing or something. Ann had to get another roomie or leave the house, because it is entirely too much for a high school grad trying to paint her way through uni. I fetched Ayesha Ansari (one of my Sims 3 favorites) from the gallery and moved her in. I had placed Ayesha in the police career, but I forgot how tedious and un-fun the active careers are, so she'll probably switch to the military -- that, or I'll just use MCC to promote her at appropriate intervals.

- Lucy Burb and her partner Chastity now have three science-babies and an old-fashioned one from Dustin Broke. Everyone lives on the lawn of the tiny house and only go inside to cook or take care of bladder/hygiene.

- Following the death of Consort Capp, Tybalt Capp, his wife Violet, and their three children moved back in, forcing Consort's young widow Elizabeth (Aspir) Capp to move into Tybalt's former residence, Capp Minor. I'm not playing the house, but I didn't want the mansion to fall into the hands of non-Capps.

In another save, I created an instance of sim-me and plopped him down in Brindleton Bay. I usually like the northeast blank lot because it's near the beach, but I tried the blank lot near the town to see how it was. I'm going to move him because I can't find an a fishing spot. I'm hoping to use this save as a static one to just run around doing things, instead of drifting into a legacy. Sim-me always has a minimalist house (I have a cabin design I use a lot), but now I have him in a tiny house which follows the same floorplan as Lucy's https://i.imgur.com/IQPzvHO.jpg. I'm also planning only make him write/paint etc when he wants to, since there's no real reason to rack up money or fame. So far he's doing well in high school, but Catalina Lynx invited herself over along with three pets. She was quickly asked to leave.
  • Options
    I made a new mermaid that is an "insider" and "dance machine" and "romantic" - placed her in Sulani of course but traveled to the Get Together world (can't remember the name!) to go to a club, where she started a relationship with Diego Lobo from the City Living world. She also started relationships with three other people but I don't remember their names. I have to figure out the trajectory of her life. I always go into my saves not knowing what I'm going to do, until I kind of see their personality a bit I guess and see who they interact with and how and etc. Not super story oriented, more fly by the seat of my pants and see what happens, see where things go.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
  • Options
    Solomutt wrote: »
    Edmond became an elder and Zoe (his mother) is still alive. Practically all of the neighbors Zoe hung out with when they were younger have passed.

Wow, she's really hanging in there. Does it say how many Sim days old she is now?
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Nothing much, I've been busy having a manic episode, as can be seen from my last post. I tried playing one of my single young adult households, but after quitting without saving at least 10 times I discovered that I hate it even more than children. Either that, or Lya is just an exceptionally annoying sim - which may explain why I almost never play her.
  • Options
    Yay, finally my laptop allowed me to get on the Internet, so I have access to my pictures. Erik said good-bye to his eldest three children as they went off to school. He then went down to Taygeta Studios to work on another album, his twenty-first. While he was gone, Kayleigh realized she goofed when she registered the twins for school. So, only Harmony was registered. Melodie was sent home. So, the girl got an idea and decided to act on it. She turned on the video rig and presented a vlog on Fashion How-Tos. Erik discovered the vlog thanks to a concerned fan of his who posted it on his Simstagram page. This did not make Erik a happy man.

But, once he returned from the studios, his newest album released to the world, he spoke to the wee girl and then learned why she was home and into mischief. Little Peter is a very gassy baby and often fusses. It was all Kayleigh could do to keep Peter happy, and Andrew out of trouble, let alone watch her school-aged Child. Erik scolded Melodie and told her if he found out she posted another one, after this warning, she would be banned from his Man Cave and if that didn't work, he would simply lock her out of it.

Peter, finally learned how to sit up, which made his parents very happy. Kayleigh fed him some Rice Porridge, hoping he would sleep better on a fuller stomach. Erik greeted his three children as they got home from school and learned the girls had both managed to bring their C grade up to a B. Jamison's A grade was holding steady. The father praised his kids and then they asked about the Starlight Accolades Show and was he nervous. Erik answered their questions patiently and then left them to do their homework.

• Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 970 Member
    Still playing around with the sim-me. He died of hunger, but fortunately Ash Harajo had been invited over, so I used MCC to add them to the household. Their pleading was unsuccessful, despite the high relationship, but I invited ghost-me to join the household and then used MCC to un-ghost him. I think I'm going to have him move around from neighborhood to neighborhood for a bit and see what happens. He just graduated early from high school, so Brichester is probably the next stop.
  • Options
    I added Arun Bheeda and Jesminder Bheeda to the career-oriented polygamous household that I started today - I cleared her pregnancy because now the count is at 8 (young) adults. Also they're too involved with their careers to have kids. I changed her chin and hairstyle. Arun just went off to work and I have like four sims that start work in two sims hours. But I have to irl start doing stuff around the house because I have a pile of laundry waiting on me. :s It took forever to get one of my sims to finish her book. I guess she had writer's block or something?
  • Options
    I got a gold for a kava party!
  • Options
    fujicakes1 wrote: »
    I added Arun Bheeda and Jesminder Bheeda to the career-oriented polygamous household that I started today - I cleared her pregnancy because now the count is at 8 (young) adults. Also they're too involved with their careers to have kids. I changed her chin and hairstyle. Arun just went off to work and I have like four sims that start work in two sims hours. But I have to irl start doing stuff around the house because I have a pile of laundry waiting on me. :s It took forever to get one of my sims to finish her book. I guess she had writer's block or something?

Writing a book rarely happens in a day. Years ago, I would sit down at my typewriter (yeah the old kind) and tell myself, today I will finish this book. Only to run out of day and the story was still far from being finished. It's much better to set realistic goals, such as so many words a day, or to finish a chapter. If you use mods, there is one that can speed things up.
  • Options
    Writing a book rarely happens in a day. Years ago, I would sit down at my typewriter (yeah the old kind) and tell myself, today I will finish this book. Only to run out of day and the story was still far from being finished. It's much better to set realistic goals, such as so many words a day, or to finish a chapter. If you use mods, there is one that can speed things up.

That's why I felt kind of bad about forcing her to write it lol, but it was something she was supposed to do before her work shift started. Technically she had three days, at least? Although books take way more than three days irl too! I just wanted her to get the credit for it, though
  • Options
    jamie2112jamie2112 Posts: 86 Member
    Right now I have a family of 15 for the first time, I'm just now learning how to play with mods that I downloaded through CurseForge.
    Gallery/EA ID: xh0neybucket | Sims 3 Exchange: jamiemarie2112 | Simblr: xh0neybucketsims | Melvins rule, you do not.
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    The Gilberts moved into their new house that I created ages ago.
    PnnbyJ9.png

They've been exploring everything in their own ways.
    At first I thought Brodie was cooking a brush. He was just cleaning the brand new BBQ that hasn't been used yet. I think he inherited my anxiety issues when I made him.
    kSSu6A4.png

Finding the motivation he needs from something probably unrelated to a butt...
    lcnxaFh.png

Bouncer waiting in the safest place possible while dad cooks, in-case any food drops to the floor.
    2nBcJxT.png

Wren made a new friend in this girl...
    bp57Mcq.png

Kind of...
    DFygP0L.png

She was also busy researching plants.
    d7BZbXI.png

Tegan's loving the bigger house to run around in!
    XmVitXI.png
    aEz0qoQ.png

Bouncer found somewhere cosy to sleep.
    2EubOMW.png

But he also had an ouchie in the wall.
    ukfO9UR.png

Then he got free!
    6jNgjS5.png

Then Tegan had her own ouchie.
    QdgcTPv.png

Bouncer came back to help...
    XwxcyeC.png

But... yeah...
    2idSaA0.png

"Hello? I'm in the library!" (I don't know why I haven't done this yet. I hope at least one person gets that.)
    4jFKie3.png

On his way to bed for the first time, Jesse also had an ouchie too.
    IAdgkVS.png

I'm sure this was the first night they were in their new house, I got Brodie and Joshua to go out for the night while the kids were in bed.

Joshua was enjoying the free drinks.
    wsq2aix.png

Brodie ordered them some more.
    h2wUSCz.png

And they had a little dance together.
    Up1RFLX.png

Jesse's first homework being done.
    7H7GxG4.png

A kid after my own heart.
    NVvJVXM.png

I don't know what I'll do with their old house. It'd been their home for almost a year and a half. Maybe I'll move someone else in there. Not sure yet.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    4UAHKxG.png
    So I emailed the older save from when I was moving computers and was too lazy to do it again so I replayed the birth of this little lady and she is clearly not amused...I think she was blond last time lol.
    2ClvdH5.png
    Due to her player trait her mother can have anyone, and amazingly after trying to get her second boyfriend (he's married even) pregnant she woke up with a fear of being cheated on so I let her talk over her fears and show her love to her main man...hehe
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top