Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    49973845796_d0d5cd8f63_c.jpg
    Elina's reaction after she voted for a nap.

49974096547_1425523553_c.jpg
    Vera Lothario's try to make their home more eco friendly & hopes to reduce their bill.

Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Bruno died with plenty bar left as an elder. Sadly, that leaves me with just Abby and the twins and the servo. Gotta come up with something to spice this save up. I'm 5 generations in.
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Sometime after Apocalypsia and Amaryllis had moved to Evergreen Harbor, a shipping container arrived at the harbor of Port Promise. Nobody knew that this was no ordinary shipping container, so the container was easily transported from Glimmerbrook's docks to the harbor of Port Promise.

49979496277_8e9aeae4d3_c.jpg

Though, if we take a look at the inside of the shipping container:

49979240396_f4ac9c5927_c.jpg

Vampire Arhun and his robot have succesfully traveled to the new town through this method. Going from Glimmerbrook to Evergreen Harbor would take longer than one night and then the vampires would burn up in the sun if they went by themselves. Because of this shipping container, they weren't harmed by the sun and have arrived safely.

49979240386_2181619879_c.jpg
    Oh, and of course, Arhun's wife and former university teacher, Lana, had come along as well. As you can see, I updated their looks as well!

49979496222_9c8fbb505e_c.jpg
    The vampires were soon greeted by Knox, who told them about voting for green initiatives.

49979240361_b8d9069e5a_c.jpg
    Once Knox saw R-HUN (the robot), he was incredibly fascinated by him. The robot was writing a book about his journey with the shipping container and it seemed it interested Knox quite a lot. Does Knox have a secret love for robotics?

49979496172_00f0116cc1_c.jpg
    Here we have R-HUN stepping outside for the first time and exploring the world. It had started to rain when he went outside, so that wasn't ideal. Arhun fixed him up again when he returned home.

49979496162_b9324f54c6_c.jpg
    It seems that our sims live in a very inclusive society, where even robots have the rights to vote. R-HUN was so happy when he got to vote!
  • Options
    KeriliasKerilias Posts: 14 New Member
    My sim who was exploring Evergreen Harbor used a toilet and caught it on fire and then herself before putting it out.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,401 Member
    edited June 2020
    Elwood is not happy. :D
    l1uiQXO.png

My Sims voted for free love NAP and it won. :mrgreen:
    I put the screenshots under spoiler...
    A lot of naked Sims everywhere. Here's Brant Hecking
    3EowkrK.png

Also Makoa Kealoha streaked by. Penelope complimented his "outfit" or something... ;)
    lCUWaXX.png

Calm down, Penelope. :D
    nP7UWH4.png
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    My off-the-grid sim in Sulani has removed the shipwreck and started building a proper house. Also, his girlfriend moved in and is now pregnant.
    A7oHNBK.png
    lokZbu5.png
    hZBqRVO.png
    FQ49IDL.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Elderberry household managed to sell power despite living in their house in Britechester...and I do not even have Eco Lifestyle!
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    The Elderberry household managed to sell power despite living in their house in Britechester...and I do not even have Eco Lifestyle!

Do they have a broken fridge? It might generate power every 10 minutes (according to game files).
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    kusurusu wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »

Do they have a broken fridge? It might generate power every 10 minutes (according to game files).

No, everything in the home is fully upgraded.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Some sad times in the Elderberry household.
    uJ1TgQJ.png
    Rohan comforted Eleanor dispite his own heart break.
    WuKB0Uk.png
    A few days later Eleanor joined her late husband.
    pvaRcyR.png
    Rohan was completely devastated.
    Yh3VeGY.png
    It's not all doom and gloom though. Rohan gained a new friend in Tina Tinker.
    f6giNFl.png
    And he also celebrated his birthday with friends at Pepper's Pub and became a young adult.
    qy6zUAt.png
    Now he can finally fulfill his dream of becoming a student at Britechester university.

• Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited June 2020
    Any one else having trouble with the period(menstrual)system with ww Since the update patch?
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    My Time Lady recently regenerated into a "War" incarnation.
    l8pHgAW.png
    She's trying out the fabrication tool to make weapons of mass distraction ;)
    Gd9oWQi.png

Unfortunately, the fabrication tool doesn't like her objectives.
    HjyjDES.png
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I am loving all your screenies of the new Eco EP! Thanks SO much for sharing them! :) So jealous! I was hoping I'd be able to share some from the pack too, but looks like I won't be able to get it for a long time due to unforeseen circumstances. :'( Anyway, here's some more screenies of my Drifter family I hope you enjoy. :)

Britta traveled to Sixam from work finally, I was very excited for it. Unfortunately, it was a big let down though. :( When the founder of my Not So Berry challenge went to Sixam for the party, all the aliens looked like this:

pVMbFVU.png

However this time, they were all dressed like this instead:

vA4pqRQ.png

So disappointing... I had Britta fulfill the tasks, grab some collectibles and head back home when the day was done. *sigh*

A few days later Carina aged up to a Young Adult and House 04 was finished. Carina and her new roommate, Brad Romeo, moved into the Arid Ridge lot in Oasis Springs to start House 05. For this house, they'll both be in the Painter career with each pursuing a different branch. One of them will max the photography skill and they need to go on a photography treasure hunt for 10 different objects/colors. Lastly, the house needs to be 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms worth 100K.

They're both doing quite well and the house is worth around 30-40K now. Thanks to the patch including ladders, I built them a loft bedroom which I think turned out very cool. Both Britta & Armando have passed away and I was able to get their urns. Only the alien Lila and the alien twins still live in House 04 now. Carina & Brad eloped on New Year's Day and it's now the first day of Spring. I just did a major renovation on their house to build a wrap-around porch. They'll try for a baby soon and then I'll need to remodel again. No pics specifically of the house, but here's a few candid shots of their life to this point. Most of them are kind of dark since the weather was always raining/cloudy and cold.

hILUQEi.png
    blWUvSL.png
    1IipxIq.png
    U36MQue.png
    rajqJ9U.png

This guy is just some random townie that Brad took his photo for the treasure hunt. He's representing 'black pants.' I only shared it because i think he's cute! :D

SveYFmX.png

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I started playing a new couple of newlyweds with Eco Lifestyle :)

Their names are Arlo and Aspen Arlington. (I'm doing a personal challenge where I want to play 26 married couples YA till death on long lifespan with each one's names starting with a different letter of the alphabet. It's weird, I know. I just find I like playing childless couples the most... so why not?)

Arlo is a Maker and Aspen is a Civil Designer in the Green Technician branch. They're both already almost done with their aspirations, but I did have to cheat a couple times because there are bugs where certain tasks won't register as complete. It's fine though.

They really love dumpster woohoo.
    3toNlLy.png

They also have a good boy that I named Gopher.. idk why I just thought it was cute and funny
    NkzBFDS.png

Aspen is doing really well at her career. She's definitely the more focused one of the two, whereas her husband is pretty inventive and free-spirited. They both really want to make the world green though. Arlo is a recycling disciple and wow... those people are really obsessed with garbage. I'm glad he has a passion in life, but c'mon haha

cR7Q7TW.png

kBVkDML.png
    he's cute though so it's okay

• Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    This is what the game gave my generation 42 sim Joseph as a hot weather outfit when he aged up into a teen :D. WHat is up with all the hand accessories that he he has (the game went overboard with accessories!)

NjiogOn.png

But he ended up looking very cute though, Can't wait to explore Eco Lifestyle with him. :)
    d8H5TDY.png
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,471 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Tony89, We can't talk about 18+ mods on the forum - you'll have to get in touch with the creator.
  • Options
    @Sharonia You are slightly behind me with Rohan Elderberry. Once his family died off he could no longer afford to live in that house so he moved into a cheap house in Willow Creek. He completed university, became a judge and got engaged to Erin Knight. He also bought his original house back.

Also, Erin's mother Robyn had an affair with Ekram before he snuffed it!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    fpCvniQ.jpg
    Chief Sustainability Officer Duane is having fun with his upgraded aqua-zip on a day off from work. Paka'a is crafting candles back at the house for a client. He is a freelance crafter. But the juicemaker is a little unreliable currently, so he is mostly doing gigs involving candles and fabrications.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    O2lqnOG.png
    Been updating the house with the new EL items and it looks like we've got a bug corner over here now :D
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited June 2020
    When I first saw this hair in the Eco Lifestyle trailer it made me feel really nostalgic so I spent the afternoon making this edit :)

buTxfi2.jpg

I even managed to recreate the dodgy Sims 1 joints :lol:
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    LauraRLauraR Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2020
    Santa won the lottery.
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    ho8gLER.png
    My sims changed into towels for shower woohoo. This must be a new action.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    LauraR wrote: »
    Santa won the lottery.

Going to be a big haul for everyone this year.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top