Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Stuff/Game Packs Did/Will You Get on Sale?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Finally decided to take a gamble and buy get famous. I’m really happy I did I really love the world and the whole fame system. It’s added a new exciting storyline to some of my sims. I haven’t explored the acting career yet but the pack has vibes of sims 1 showtime. I wish I had got this pack sooner and never got get to work which I really regret buying. As for the OP as it appears occult gameplay is more your style maybe look at spooky stuff that’s a fun little stuff pack which i feel is underrated. Also if you don’t have it vampires may suit your gameplay style. Personally I don’t like vampires but I would highly recommend it to occult players. I use a lot of spooky stuff for bb and cas items.
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    I’m considering getting Outdoor Retreat as it might add more to my current gameplay style of playing off the grid and living off the land. And it has the herbalism skill. Other than that, I think there is a lot of content I’ve haven't explored in the game yet so I’m not in a rush to buy anything else.

I ended up getting OR as I said, but then I also got Perfect Patio because I want to build a public bathhouse and I needed a roofless hot tub. I think at this point the only packs I outright refuse to buy are DU, IL, and DO. So if the others continue to go on sale I'll probably buy them. :#
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Belated "D'oh!" moment. My purchase was, of course, neither a Stuff nor a Game Pack, but an actual Expansion. Which is why I jumped on the sale. Both Stuff & Game Packs fall more easily within my limited "fun money" budget, so I am happy to spring for those at full price. Expansions are made much more tempting at 50% off.

That said, I am super, super picky in my packs. I don't buy them just to have them, but because it's game play or features I especially want. Game and Stuff packs that bring that are worth full price to me. I'll get them anyway.
  • Options
    AlayafantAlayafant Posts: 36 Member
    I would love to get city living. I love the idea of living in an apartment and all the different festivals in town! It's also a beautiful world and has some great stuff.
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Between strangerville vs realms of magic which one would you recommend.
    Strangerville ended up being one of my favorite packs, I only played through the story once but I use the world and the items from it all the time. (Also Erwin Pries is my new favorite NPC). Meanwhile Realm of Magic was my most anticipated pack but when I got it, I thought it was kind of boring. The spellcasters can't really do much you can't already do through other means and they don't have weaknesses like vampires did.

I don't plan on buying anything this current sale as I have all the EP's and GP's except for Dine out. I did but a lot of stuff the last few sales though and would really recommend Vampires, Parenthood and of course Stangerville. Currently, the only stuff pack on sale is Perfect Patio stuff but if you do a bundle or wait for stuff packs to go on sale, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, My First Pet, and Bowling Stuff are fun packs. Movie Hangout would be my top recommendation though.

I guess I'm also a little late because the sale ended but next time there's sale those are my recommendations...
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Between strangerville vs realms of magic which one would you recommend.

I use Strangerville every time I play. I still haven’t done much with ROM.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: