Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bachelor and Bachelorette OPEN Casting Call: SERIES CANCELLED.

ShawnedaShawneda Posts: 42 Member
So I posted the original information in the Video category because I created CAS videos for the Bachelor and Bachelorette for the challenges. But I think I should have dropped the casting call invitation here... Not sure how to fix or change that so posting this here. If you're interested in or like creating SIMS for challenges or have some bachelorettes already in the Gallery please drop a link or update the hashtag for them with the hashtag here in the original post. I'll let you know when the plays are live in the video category since they'll be shared on YT.

Here is the original casting call post. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972531/casting-call-bachelor-and-bachelorette-lets-play-challenge

Characters tagged for bachelor and bachelorette challenge but are not for a specific challenge have been chosen from the gallery and will have credit for the SIM given in the videos and I'll share the videos as they're played. in the VIDEO category discussions. Happy Simming people.
Post edited by Shawneda on

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited March 2020
    I have a sim for each one of these challenges of yours...

Photo: here
    Name: Sid Schlenkert
    Bio: Sid Schlenkert is an odd looking man with a heart of gold. He is cheerful and good in spite of never meeting his parents due to being left in at a fire station as an infant. Sid never had a long term family to truly call his own, which is something he desires more than anything else in this world.

Photo: here
    Name: Brenda Parker
    Bio: Brenda Parker seemingly came from a well off family. After all, her parents were quite wealthy. That being said, her prents were so self absorbed that they didn't bother attempting to raise Brenda properly, preferring to neglect her and have their jaded nanny raise her. Brenda developed dome deep depression as a result of this. Between that and her snobbish upbringing, Brenda has a lot to overcome to get someone to love and care about her.

Brenda can be found with the #GiGPowHerBachelor1while Sid can be found with the #GiGPowHerBachelorette1