Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited July 2020
    Buck is leaving tomorrow!! I can finally go on a villager hunt 😄
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »

YAY! I am so happy for you that you didn't have to put up with him nearly as long as I did, haha! Do you need any nmt?
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »

YAY! I am so happy for you that you didn't have to put up with him nearly as long as I did, haha! Do you need any nmt?

Yeah he was unpleasant. I think I'm good, thank you! That's very sweet of you. <3
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i seem to accidently bonk pewee or al in the head every other day and pewee wanted to move and i said no. i think that was before i hit him. but i love them.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Is there a list somewhere of all diy recipes in the game?
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Make sure your ad block is on, but this one is good because it also says how you get them

https://gamewith.net/animal-crossing-new-horizons/article/show/16278
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Use the app called "ACNH Guide" :) It's great, you can keep track of all the diys you have as well as which visitors you have when, turnip prices, bugs/fish/art/kk songs etc. you can customize it just to show what you want :) And it lists all the diys on it. There's 500 and something.

Nookazon lists them all too
  • Options

Use the app called "ACNH Guide" :) It's great, you can keep track of all the diys you have as well as which visitors you have when, turnip prices, bugs/fish/art/kk songs etc. you can customize it just to show what you want :) And it lists all the diys on it. There's 500 and something.

Hm, yeah, better use these instead. I just scrolled through the list and they are randomly missing some, but there is no distinct reason (ie missing holiday ones. they have Snowflake wreath, but not Snowflake Pochette) so it seems more like a list someone has been compiling from what they've collected. Sorry!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Hm, yeah, better use these instead. I just scrolled through the list and they are randomly missing some, but there is no distinct reason (ie missing holiday ones. they have Snowflake wreath, but not Snowflake Pochette) so it seems more like a list someone has been compiling from what they've collected. Sorry!

They who? Haha. The snowflake ponchette is on both the app and nookazon.. . The app has 595 recipes but hasn't updated yet since the mermaid stuff update so will have over 600 when it does. I think nookazon already lists those. I use both haha. Nookazon for my pc for items and the app for my phone and for keeping track of DIYs, music, turnips, museums stuff and villagers haha.
  • Options

They who? Haha. The snowflake ponchette is on both the app and nookazon.. . The app has 595 recipes but hasn't updated yet since the mermaid stuff update so will have over 600 when it does. I think nookazon already lists those. I use both haha. Nookazon for my pc for items and the app for my phone and for keeping track of DIYs, music, turnips, museums stuff and villagers haha.

They as in the website I posted, Gamewith.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

They as in the website I posted, Gamewith.

Oh! For some reason that post did't show up for me before haha!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    My island is open. I have some extra recipes and some free fossils. Also the adventure dress is for sale at Ables. Dodo code 4YCQF

Closed
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    My island is open. I have some extra recipes and some free fossils. Also the adventure dress is for sale at Ables. Dodo code 4YCQF

Closed

Thank you!

Did something happen to make you not want to open publicly anymore?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Closed

Thank you!

Someone shared my dodo code with their friend and they both stole all my good recipes. One of them was also pretending to be the host I guess to try to steal tips. I just now searched on the turnip exchange discord, and they are a known scammer. I wish I would've known this earlier so I could've reported them when they were on my island.
  • Options

Closed

Thank you!

Someone shared my dodo code with their friend and they both stole all my good recipes. One of them was also pretending to be the host I guess to try to steal tips. I just now searched on the turnip exchange discord, and they are a known scammer. I wish I would've known this earlier so I could've reported them when they were on my island.

Ugh that sucks. Really sorry to hear it. I've had someone leave me an expensive item before (grand piano worth 260k) and then someone else stole it. It sucks but I'm rich now and have the piano back so I don't care much but it just doesn't feel nice when people do that to you.

I still open the island a lot though, but it's good to be careful. Some people on reddit have had bad experiences with people dropping hacked turnips on thier islands that there's something glitched about them. If dropped you can't pick them up and only way to get rid of them is to move a building on top of them and then move it back. Never had it happen to me fortunately yet *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    So today I learned that when catch phrases spread from one villager to another, the villager actually asks permission to use it first. I caught Hippeux and Coco chatting and so joined the conversation and Hippeux was asking Coco if he could use her catch phrase too and she said yes.
  • Options

Closed

Thank you!

Aw, I'm so sorry, that really stinks. I think you can report them to Nintendo though?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I found a tiger shrimp swimming which means I now have all 24 sea creatures that can currently be found in the Northern Hemisphere without time travel!

Also I have been told that Pascal shows up with the first scallop per day IF your airport gates are closed. He can't show up when they are open. Just a heads up as to anyone that has been searching with no luck
  • Options

Closed

Thank you!

Closed

Thank you!

my island has alot of recipes scattered on the beach your welcome to have them tonight or later tommorrow. i hate fireworks so not sure if i'll be in ac or sims 4. but if you want them i'll share the code tommorrow.

finally figured out scuba diving.got scallops. and a bunch of other stuff octo i can't type the rest without being censored.
  • Options
    Got a mermaid princess dress from Pascal today
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    dddo code 61t72

capital t

i have lotsof recipes on the beach shops still open for a while.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    dddo code 61t72

capital t

Thank you. I’ll come over in a few minutes. :)

Edit: The code doesn’t work
  • Options
    dddo code 61t72

capital t

your welcome. isabelle keeps whining my island is a mess actully she says other are complaining but i only hear her complain. lol
  • Options

Closed

Thank you!

Aw, I'm so sorry, that really stinks. I think you can report them to Nintendo though?
    I blocked both of them on my switch. I’m not sure how to report them.

• Options
    dddo code 61t72

capital t

The code didn't work for me, either.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top