Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where to find these CAS items?

So my sim recently aged up with ensemble like this
D1ywGI8.png

and I really love these cas items but they are not his style at all obviously
and I would like them on my other sim but for some reason I can't find them in catalog
and even if i choose them on sim they are on they don't show up in catalog :confused:

I guess they might be university outfits because I just installed it? but how do I find them?
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The hat is one that needs to be unlocked - Style Influencer Level 8 Trend Setter/Level 9 Stylist.
    Froggy has a mod that unlocks this hat.
    https://fogity.wordpress.com/mods/unlocked-cas-parts/
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    And the jacket is unlocked through professor career.
    There is also a mod to unlock all career outfits:
    http://modthesims.info/d/631409/unlock-cas-rewards-cheat-code.html
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    thanks! didn't really want to cheat the cas since I'd rather earn the items so at least now I know what careers to do for them :smiley:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I wonder if anyone has unlocked everything with just one household. I don't think it can be done with just one Sim because of the career splits. Am gonna try it.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @JACKIEJOY i've been doing that with my 'main' household... though i've been a slacker since university... been playing other households instead of them, so still no professor, lawyer or engineer sets through them. a big reason i do this is so they can then have the career outfit unlocks available in their retail store (since you only have a limited number of outfits that can be sold at a time, though, you've got to edit things for the individual sims you want to use whatever without needing to unlock it, first)
    but yeah, i use a married couple specifically because of the multiple branches for careers... the husband always picks one path, the wife the other
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    We will make it challenge then. I am going to go for all the traits too. So a starter couple to have 1 kid and foster but not adopt the other. The 2 kids will start collecting toddler and child traits and go from there. Then they will pair up in adulthood and off we go. Not gonna worry about the negative personality traits though.