Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mice in City living

I can’t play city living cus of the mice. I move apt. And now there in both apt. They keep making new holes. I tried debug thing with mccc but it didn’t work. I didn’t have this problem before the patches. Please help

Comments

• Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    I don't know about patches but it's supposed to be that mice and certain yucky things are only in a few apartments (the ones with the locked "Needs TLC" trait).
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Don't go to apartments that have the TLC lot trait if you don't want mice.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    lv1time666lv1time666 Posts: 41 Member
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    jenegeejenegee Posts: 108 Member
    You can change lot traits if you go into build mode, though I've only done this on lots where no families were living there.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    jenegee wrote: »
    You can change lot traits if you go into build mode, though I've only done this on lots where no families were living there.

Many San Myshuno apartments have lot traits that can't be changed, "needs TLC" is one of them. Only three apartments have this trait though.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited July 2019
    You can remove mouse holes with cheats, it's possible that you need the cheats mod by twistedmexi.

Enable cheats by going into console: (ctrl +shift + c) type testingcheats true

Then hold shift and click on a mouse hole. You should get an option to destroy the object. This will remove the mouse hole permanently from the apartment.

It works with bad smells and bugs on the walls as well.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    logion wrote: »
    You can remove mouse holes with cheats, it's possible that you need the cheats mod by twistedmexi.

Enable cheats by going into console: (ctrl +shift + c) type testingcheats true

Then hold shift and click on a mouse hole. You should get an option to destroy the object. This will remove the mouse hole permanently from the apartment.

It works with bad smells and bugs on the walls as well.

I'm afraid that requires a mod, as the only options I get is resetting the object and setting it on sim's head.