Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nude sunbathing

I wonder if they might have that option.. after all, they have the option to walk around in the nude and swim in the nude. So I wonder.... ☺

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,696 Member
    I think it is a lot trait. So, on a lot with that trait, I assume no other sims will react if they see a naked sim on a sunbed or on the beach etc. Sounds pretty cool, and I like that it's nothing forced, but totally up to each simmer :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    so if nude sunbathing no tan lines
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    LOL I now want to make
    a nude beach just for that. I assume no tan lines as they said that is affected by what they are wearing.
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Sunburn. Sunburn everywhere. :D
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    You can sunburn nude, I saw the option in a GC's video.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    Yay!! I'm so excited for this EP.
  • Options
    Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    bandit5 wrote: »
    so if nude sunbathing no tan lines

Sims won't get tan lines if they're sunbathing nude (how would you get tan lines if you're naked?). But if they're sunbathing with clothes on, you'll see the appropriate tan lines reflect that.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    is the sunburn gonna hurt? sound like a stupid question I know but I haven't seen any uncomfortable moodlets in videos
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Do you really want to see a bunch of sims naked on the beach? :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Do you really want to see a bunch of sims naked on the beach? :D

sure
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Going to have to make a nude bar and a nude beach.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member

Are potential nudist Beach's/lots going to be age restricted, or will it it be the usual child is on the lot must dress up? If its the former it will be a useful trait for nightclubs but would have settled for age range, so expect its the latter and thinking why?
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited June 2019
    Plainevil wrote: »
    Are potential nudist Beach's/lots going to be age restricted, or will it it be the usual child is on the lot must dress up? If its the former it will be a useful trait for nightclubs but would have settled for age range, so expect its the latter and thinking why?

Children will "avoid" those lots. Apparently. Which seems weird to me, but I know other cultures have weird hangups.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Plainevil wrote: »

It would be a very, uhm, specific kind of nightclub so I don't think it's that useable.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Combined with that one mod that I believe must not be named here... 😂😂😂
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    My only problem with nightclubs is with the amount of children/ teens that at are spawned to attend. I would prefer nightclubs to have a young adult, min age range since teenage is to variable and child is far to young. I can accept when Alex turns up with Bella, might not approve but when when Max turns up without his Dad I have never seen, seems really inappropriate. Especially at at 2 am.

I clearly said I would prefer an age range, but having to change the outfit to nude, from circus freak show is not that terrible.