Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which game pack idea do you want next?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    School/education
    It was a close second with Occult, but I don't even have all of them in my game yet. I do feel like that if the Expansion Pack coming isn't University, it'll be the Game Pack. Game Packs are brand new to the franchise with ts4, and who's to say it won't happen? And don't go correcting me on this, because you don't know exactly what Maxis is going to do and both game-changers and employees aren't allowed to spill the beans. I'm going to ignore anyone that does.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited June 2019
    Cars
    We need all these choices except occult. I wouldn't mind having witches but we dont NEED them like we do hobbies and cars and schools that are basic and cause a huge hole in the game.
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    Cars
    I want school/life stage packs to be EPs, more stuff to do.
  • Options
    Briah42Briah42 Posts: 35 Member
    Other - write in comments
    I am so in love with the idea of having a "simple living" but hardworking lifestyle for Sims, combining hobbies and farming!
  • Options
    Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Occult
    I want education to be an EP, because it has a lot of potential. I think cars should be a free update or at least a stuff pack. I think with the new tropical ep, mermaids will come, but I would love to see witches, and fairies, and maybe some additions to ghosts.
  • Options
    nufusimsnufusims Posts: 41 Member
    Life stage(s) focused pack (like parenthood)
    I definitely want a generations pack and more stuff for elders to do!
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Occult
    2 words: witches & fairies.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Life stage(s) focused pack (like parenthood)
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    I want education to be an EP, because it has a lot of potential. I think cars should be a free update or at least a stuff pack. I think with the new tropical ep, mermaids will come, but I would love to see witches, and fairies, and maybe some additions to ghosts.

I must have active school for teens and children eventually in order to truly be 100 percent happy with the game.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Occult
    Jasper7702 wrote: »

I must have active school for teens and children eventually in order to truly be 100 percent happy with the game.

I totally agree! Bigger is better, and better is best. I feel rabbitholes for the most part are just kind of a let down. I enjoy being in the experience not clicking a button, on the outside.