Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't turn off celebrity walk at all now?

So my sim is only a b-lister, and she just randomly started using the celebrity walk. Seems early. I also don't have the option to turn it off. Am I missing something or is this a glitch?

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    It seems to be a new bug. I see you've already made a report, but there was already an existing one so I'm sure it'll be merged anyway:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GF-3-star-celebrity-defaults-to-the-celebrity-walkstyle/m-p/7290489#M80836
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    It seems to be a new bug. I see you've already made a report, but there was already an existing one so I'm sure it'll be merged anyway:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GF-3-star-celebrity-defaults-to-the-celebrity-walkstyle/m-p/7290489#M80836

Oh, darn. I looked for an existing report first but I guess I missed it.
  • Options
    WarpStarsWarpStars Posts: 17 Member
    I had the same problem. Here's what I did that seemed to work:

1. Turn the celebrity walk off

2. Go to edit the household by going to edit in the household selection, or by using the cheats "testingcheats on" and "cas.fulleditmode", then Shift+Clicking on the Sim and clicking "Modify in CAS"

3. Select the celebrity Sim and click on the button to change their walk style. The walk style you chose will already be selected, but click it again just to make sure it registers

4. Confirm the changes and it should be fixed and the Sim will walk normally.

I can't guarantee this will work, but it might be worth a try. It worked for me after I turned the celebrity walk off and made the Sim quit the spotlight, so I don't know if it will work for Sims that are still in the spotlight.
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Answers HQ is the right place for bug reports now, so I'm closing this thread.
    If you have any more info, please, add your reports to the Answers HQ thread :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top