Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited November 2021
    No worries, it's just Louise Cantrell a famous Artist, talking with a friend. Note the friend is on the wooden side and cloaked with jackets. Yeah, she's a bit on the Erratic side, but that's what makes her so fun!

G7Qfnls.png
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    ....welp
    11-30-21_1-19-00_PM.png
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Luna woke up sad, looks like someone had smashed her doll house. :(
    0MYy1DA.png
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,324 Member

It is a party, so noone will notice ....
    [img][/img]Noone-will-notice.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Another player suggested this image would make a great album cover for one of Erik Cantrell's albums. Redirected Future was the likely candidate. His eighth release.

mYzZ8sO.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    YiFOL1u.png
    "You're not going to cheat, are you?"
    "I don't need to do that. I'm sure to win."
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited December 2021
    This is the first ever time i've seen this family eat outside on the front balcony since they moved in two Sim years ago! They decided to have breakfast outside and the youngest son autonomously laid the table.
    jliOp4M.png
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    Just a shot of Morgyn having an intense conversation with his cat. So cute.

E1dU9CM.png

Thought balloons add a whole different picture.

2ab0obb.png

Morgyn: Watch out for cars, Smudge!
    Smudge: Dweeb...
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited December 2021
    We're hanging out with Frau Jensen's dog, Senor Jensen.

Earlier Clara Bjergsen called us on the phone, telling they were thinking about having a baby, but they were not sure if they could cope. We told her to go ahead and have a baby. Clara thanked for the advice and announced they will have a baby and clearly that was no empty promises. She is expecting. (baby bottle)
    [img][/img]Taler-med-Senor-Jensen.png

Smellydog
    Clearly we can't return Senor Jensen as a smellydog, so we go to Frau Jensen, find the doors open and give the poor dog a bath
    [img][/img]Smellydog-bath.png
    The day after depression sets in and we revisit a now awake Frau Jensen to consult her dog
    [img][/img]Smellydog-depression.png
    [img][/img]Smellydog-playful.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    The kids have become good friends with Evie, she's been coming by almost everyday after school to hang out.
    dEqr0uF.png
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Day of the Diaperoos!

Jaxen's folks were happy to take him in and give him a place to raise his out-of-wedlock baby, but they insist he be responsible. He wasn't expecting to be the Diaper Change guy... but it seems like he is. Next, baths.

bcph7x8.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Not my last, but one of my last screenshots I took in my game. In my story My Sim just won the Presidential race because her opponent dropped dead from a heart attack and now she's jumping for joy. Just a great screenshot just because she did that just as everyone else cried and the Reaper was doing his job.
    idFhnfx.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Bella (formerly of the Goth family) showed up at the karaoke bar in her career outfit. Ok, fine. That happens sometimes. But... this is what secret agents are wearing nowadays? :unamused:

vg7t08W.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    lSupCdI.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Bella (formerly of the Goth family) showed up at the karaoke bar in her career outfit. Ok, fine. That happens sometimes. But... this is what secret agents are wearing nowadays? :unamused:

vg7t08W.png

That's really not very secretive. :lol:
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Guidry...

v4qStbd.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Autonomous passionate kiss from a couple sitting next to us in a resturant:
    3jpsBMk.png
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Looks like Keira's mom had been frequenting the local bars just before their photoshoot.
    oFMp4yg.jpg
  • Options
    The monster under the bed.
    4E9bK6B.png
  • Options
    Different karaoke night, different sims, but something unusual happened with clothing again. At first I thought Noble Jeong (on the right, a son of Venessa Jeong) was being being a bit meta-cheeky in doing his own thing to celebrate the new kit that I don't have or plan to have. :lol: But he's entirely unplayed, and he isn't one of my gender-nonconforming sims, so this was entirely unexpected. I peeked with MCCC to see what he was wearing, and it was his current career outfit. He's a lowly background actor, in case anyone wonders. But I've played sims before through all the roles available from bottom to top in the Actor career, and not one role required an outfit like that. :confused: Unless it changed at some point, that is, which is possible. I haven't actively played that career in a while.

Ah well, he wears it well enough so I'm letting him keep it, even though he came into the bar angry-stomping about something.

ubV7kAN.png
  • Options
    Rowan in Forgotten Hollow

1P5iAX1.png
  • Options
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Different karaoke night, different sims, but something unusual happened with clothing again. At first I thought Noble Jeong (on the right, a son of Venessa Jeong) was being being a bit meta-cheeky in doing his own thing to celebrate the new kit that I don't have or plan to have. :lol: But he's entirely unplayed, and he isn't one of my gender-nonconforming sims, so this was entirely unexpected. I peeked with MCCC to see what he was wearing, and it was his current career outfit. He's a lowly background actor, in case anyone wonders. But I've played sims before through all the roles available from bottom to top in the Actor career, and not one role required an outfit like that. :confused: Unless it changed at some point, that is, which is possible. I haven't actively played that career in a while.

Ah well, he wears it well enough so I'm letting him keep it, even though he came into the bar angry-stomping about something.
    ubV7kAN.png

Oh, but look! Lest anyone think that all the career outfits in my game are wacky (and I was beginning to wonder, myself!), in comes Yusuf Bheeda in attire that's perfectly appropriate for his Conservationist work. Good going, Yusuf. :smiley: In fact, I'll even forgive you for not taking a few minutes to at least change your clothes before going out. Hopefully your workday wasn't one of the smelly ones.

GoNrlLw.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @VeeDub That dress works really well on male frames!
  • Options
    @VeeDub That dress works really well on male frames!

I agree. It's one of the few I've seen that has little or no fake-breasts look to it. While my drag queens prefer a little padding, most of my other guys (like that one) prefer the padding on other people. :lol:
  • Options
    wildleafbatwildleafbat Posts: 23 Member
    edited December 2021
    My gen 3 legacy heir got back together with her ex at the romance festival (it was also New Years Eve)
    BDXXLDQ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top