Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Define Mods and CC for Gallery Builds

Question. If I use a 'cheat' like "bb.showhiddenobjects" and I upload the lot/build to the community gallery, is that considered 'CC' or a 'Mod'? I don't use either, and add the tags of #NoMods and #NoCC to my builds for that purpose if that appeals/is the play style of others also, so I want to make sure before I consider using a 'hidden object'. Thanks!
Sims 4 Gallery
EA ID: SheriGR
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
"What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8

Comments

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    As long as you’re just using content that’s in the game, you should be fine.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Hidden objects like career rewards, fishing ponds etc. don't count as CC. There can be an issue with builds that have Paint by Reference paintings being marked as modded/having CC.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    Hidden objects like career rewards, fishing ponds etc. don't count as CC. There can be an issue with builds that have Paint by Reference paintings being marked as modded/having CC.

@stilljustme2 Thank you! When you say "There can be an issue with builds that have Paint by Reference paintings being marked as modded/having CC" do you mean that paint by reference (and photos taken by a Sim) are CC? I was planning to try some of that in a household to make some 'cheap pics' that are still my content when making a build for the gallery, so I was curious about that comment and how it may apply in that case. Thanks!
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8