Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited June 2018
    The fact that he said Witches and felt the need to include Fairies as "LIKELY" make me wonder if Werewolves may not be coming.

Granted, I won't jump to conclusions since he didn't directly say that, but it does make me wonder. Werewolves deserve a chance to get some Vampire GP-like attention.

EDIT: Ah, I figured when I first saw the poll. So yeah, they could just be deciding which one to make FIRST before moving onto the next one.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    edited June 2018
    Well I guess we know how this one will end. :)
    Only 30 minutes in.

3T1PIM8.png

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I'm surprised imaginary friends have as many votes as they do honestly. I didn't think people liked them that much. Tough call between robots and mermaids but had to go with the fish folk. We'd definitely get swimmable oceans then. Witches are still my most wanted though.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Yeah, fully disagree with Jorge wells. I think all of the occults (at least Werewolves, Witches, and Fairies) need the same kind of love Vampires got. Hopefully the majority feels the same way.

I also support Mermaids since that means swimming in bodies of water could make a return. However, if they gave them as much focus as Vampires got, I'd wonder how they'd pull it off.
  • Options
    TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    I think in the end we'll probably see the main 3 (Witches,Vamps and Werewolves.) in one way or another.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Geh. Werewolves and robots. Guess I lose. :(
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    @TheoMist wrote: »
    I think in the end we'll probably see the main 3 (Witches,Vamps and Werewolves.) in one way or another.

What makes werewolves a main three? They’re not anywhere as popular as the other two. They’re not even as popular as fairies based on Grant’s poll.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Next poll tomorrow will vote for top 4. Probably witches, mermaids, fairies, and werewolves.
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Why does it have to be werewolves? Why not shapeshifters? Shapeshifters are more interesting and would make for a more interesting and never seen before supernatural life state. Sims could shapeshift into a werewolf, but they could also shapeshift into a mythological creature made of pure fantasy or horror. We could even get a Shapeshifter CAS where they have their mortal form and then transform into their truest supernatural form.
  • Options
    kcjohn87kcjohn87 Posts: 5 New Member
    I voted Mermaid in hopes of getting a beach vacation option.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    @TheoMist wrote: »

What makes werewolves a main three? They’re not anywhere as popular as the other two. They’re not even as popular as fairies based on Grant’s poll.

Probably he meant this cuz they are in the series since Sims 2 alongside vampires, and witches (since sims 1). Almost all of the others lifestates came later in Sims 3.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Well glad Witches won at least even if I want them all. I really can't see playing with mermaids but guess I'll give it a go.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Yeah, fully disagree with Jorge wells. I think all of the occults (at least Werewolves, Witches, and Fairies) need the same kind of love Vampires got. Hopefully the majority feels the same way.

I also support Mermaids since that means swimming in bodies of water could make a return. However, if they gave them as much focus as Vampires got, I'd wonder how they'd pull it off.

Jorge Wells clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    If we get merfolk I'm making Aquaman. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    Henrique270Henrique270 Posts: 12 New Member
    I hope the mermaids win, because so the producers will have to create a water world for them, and they will have tails. I want you to win what to make the Sim less like a Sim. Like, the witches if they win, they're going to make some Harry Potter-style clothes, and then, if you take their clothes off, they'll look like some other Sim. But the mermaids, fairies, werewolves and zombies do not, because one will have tail, another wings, another hair and large teeth and zombies then ...
    I want you to win something more diverse.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I'm happy witches won, they're my favorite. But I do hope the other "big" occults get their own pack, and maybe another gamepack filled with the less complex occult?
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Why does it have to be werewolves? Why not shapeshifters? Shapeshifters are more interesting and would make for a more interesting and never seen before supernatural life state. Sims could shapeshift into a werewolf, but they could also shapeshift into a mythological creature made of pure fantasy or horror. We could even get a Shapeshifter CAS where they have their mortal form and then transform into their truest supernatural form.

Now this is interesting. To me, while I'm not against Werewolves, I fail to see (though, of course, I'm just one person with one mind) how Werewolves could be as interesting as Vampires and Witches. Shapeshifting could be cooler.

They could give players a BUNCH of fantasy customization options (new Supernatural eyes, teeth, horns, noses, body hair, hair, skins, claws, tails, ears, mouths, tentacles, etc) and then add a menu in-game similar to the Vampire menu (maybe bigger?) that adds a whole bunch of abilities as well as flaws for that Shapeshifer.

It could allow people to create Werewolves as well as other kinds of entities. Like Kitsunes, Angels, Demons, things like that or even completely random and original forms.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I would love them to give mermaids another chance. I love mermaids, and the show H2O, and I think they could make them a lot better than they did in Sims 3. But whatever they choose to do for supernaturals, I’ll be interested. My main interest is witches, and always will be.

This does make me wonder what IS coming next though. By now we know witches must not be the next GP since he’s just now doing a poll on them. We know farming isn’t coming this year because he just recently just did a poll about that. We know werewolves aren’t coming any time soon because he said they weren’t working on them yet. So... what is next? I can’t imagine!
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    if we do get werewolves back, i really would love if one of the options on their powers list was to be a different animal (with a selection of options, even). though even without that, i'd try to make one fox-like to be the kumiho one of my stories is needing...
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Kind of uneasy since I'm hoping this poll doesn't mean they haven't been working on any kind of supernatural pack since vampires (and ultimately wouldn't be released this year) but we shall see.

I mainly want witches and everything else is just topping. I love mermaids but idk if this is really the game for them.

I'd have a cow if witches and fairies got packed together. Blehhh.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Who's voting for imaginary friends and most importantly: why?

Robots >>>>>>>>>
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode