Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery Screenshots / Lighting HELP

I'm hoping somebody can help me with an issue I've been having regarding gallery screenshots. A lot of times, when I'm uploading a house, the lighting in my screenshot is absolutely horrible. I have my graphics set to ultra, and the time of day when I take my screenshot is the afternoon [I select afternoon by clicking on the change time of day icon], which is the brightest time of day. The poor lighting makes my screenshots look grainy and less detailed, and could steer people away from downloading my creations. I've even tried downloading a house from the gallery which includes photo's with pristine lighting, placing them on the same lot that the gallery screenshots were taken on, and trying to save them to my library to see if the lighting is the same, and it never is.

Is there a specific time of a day where you will get the best lighting for an optimal upload screenshot? Is there a way to fix your lighting/make it brighter? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    Could you post a picture? Or link one of your gallery pictures?

Some lots have terrible lighting, I almost never use them to showcase my lots.
    And I hardly ever choose one of the four daytimes in buildmode. I always move my playtest Sims in and watch the a whole day passing. When I like the actual lighting, I hit build mode and upload.
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk