Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ooohhh no!!!

MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
I just started a new legacy and it's just not going as planned at all my heir Alexa got married got pregnant all good first pregnancy was a boy which was fine but she needs a girl since its strict matriarchy so she gets pregnant again and she has triplets and all of them are boys and shes an adult now so not got but she has to have a girl or the legacy ends so I have to get her to have another baby but she just dosn't get pregnant it takes her two weeks to finaly get pregnant thankfully she has a girl this time along with another girl and boy so yes she has triplets again so she now has seven children and less than two weeks from becoming an elder but everything is going ok crazy but fine then what happens now when she is just four days away from becoming an elder and she has 1 teen 3 kids and 3 toddlers what happens aliens abduct her and she gets pregnant and no not just pregnant with 1 not even just 3 but six babies shes pregnant with six babies so now shes going to have 13 children and be an elder
Post edited by MissCharlie on

Comments

• Options
    SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    Where is the lol button when you need it
    Thanks misscharlie and kemisz you gave me a good laugh ,not that I would normally laugh at someone's miss fortune but I've not long got up
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    LMAO

Perhaps you could pause aging - age them up manually after some time and then switch it back on, allowing her to continue aging!? And there's always potion of youth / ambrosia!! I have used that many a time when I am not ready for my Sim to age - perhaps you do not wish to play around with the lifespan like that though ;)

One other thing you could do... Which involves cheating (lmao) - give her the Longevity trait! Adds 17.5 days to an elder's lifespan after their 11 days are complete. You'll have her around a lot longer. If you wanna do that, just select her, CTRL SHIFT C, type "traits.equip_trait Longevity" into the box and voila, she'll live to be older
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    :D:):D:):D:):D What fun I had.
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    I read this in a cartoony chipmunk...speedtalking sort of way :D

Dang, you got your work cut out for you now lol
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    DId you have a mod for this? Or is that actually part of the TS4 game - I am officially scared of sims pregnancies now - those are the surprises I do not want lol
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Well then, what an unfortunate event. All boys, no girls.
    Fotrunately, you can enter the CAS through Change Sim interaction and change their gender no cheats needed. That's what I would do anyway...
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2018
    You're Set! A Strict Patriarchy: The Founder must be male. Only boys are eligible to be named heir. Female children cannot, under any circumstance, ever be the heir to the next generation.
    -All you needed was the that 1st boy child.
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    They may have meant strict matriarchy.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    I just started a new legacy and it's just not going as planned at all my heir Alexa got married got pregnant all good first pregnancy was a boy which was fine but she needs a girl since its strict patriarchy so she gets pregnant again and she has triplets and all of them are boys and shes an adult now so not got but she has to have a girl or the legacy ends so I have to get her to have another baby but she just dosn't get pregnant it takes her two weeks to finaly get pregnant thankfully she has a girl this time along with another girl and boy so yes she has triplets again so she now has seven children and less than two weeks from becoming an elder but everything is going ok crazy but fine then what happens now when she is just four days away from becoming an elder and she has 1 teen 3 kids and 3 toddlers what happens aliens abduct her and she gets pregnant and no not just pregnant with 1 not even just 3 but six babies shes pregnant with six babies so now shes going to have 13 children and be an elder

Matriarchy is when you need a girl. Patriarchy is needing a boy. You do realize there is a way to influence the baby's gender, right? Eat carrots and listen to Alternative, should foster a male child. Eat strawberries and listen to either Pop or Easy-listening. It's been so long I can't quite recall. I use MCCC now, and get exactly what I want and how many! But, I did play Pinstar's Legacy Challenge according to his rules. :) I messed up my first attempt. I didn't get what I had chosen as my heir-rules. Got a boy up front, followed by two other boys, but none of them had the desired trait. I should have consulted the rules again at that point. Had I done so, I would have seen the codicil, which would have allowed me to simply choose the heir at that point. No, instead I MOVED out the eldest son to make room for additional attempts. Once you move a Sim from the legacy lot, they cannot be moved back in! Got triplet girls, if memory serves. I thought about simply finding the mother again and start that generation over again and go on from there. HOWEVER, that's when I learned the Townies aren't constant. Unlike Sims3 where you can find the same Sims in the town of choice, not so! Once they are deceased, they are gone for good. This put the kiebash on my Legacy. I ended up deleting the game, which was uproariously fun because of the complications thrown at me.

Took me about a year to try again. I did, indeed, reboot my Legacy using my same Sim as my Founder. Second time around wasn't as much fun, but, hey, it worked out and I completed the Challenge. You sound as if you have an heir already. I'm so sorry you overcomplicated it by having more and more children. I hope it works out and I hope you've chosen to blog about it. It sounds like it could be a fun read!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Well then, what an unfortunate event. All boys, no girls.
    Fotrunately, you can enter the CAS through Change Sim interaction and change their gender no cheats needed. That's what I would do anyway...

No, if you read it carefully, after the two weeks when she finally got preggars, the triplets yielded two girls and another son. She should have stopped right there, poor thing.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I just started a new legacy and it's just not going as planned at all my heir Alexa got married got pregnant all good first pregnancy was a boy which was fine but she needs a girl since its strict patriarchy so she gets pregnant again and she has triplets and all of them are boys and shes an adult now so not got but she has to have a girl or the legacy ends so I have to get her to have another baby but she just dosn't get pregnant it takes her two weeks to finaly get pregnant thankfully she has a girl this time along with another girl and boy so yes she has triplets again so she now has seven children and less than two weeks from becoming an elder but everything is going ok crazy but fine then what happens now when she is just four days away from becoming an elder and she has 1 teen 3 kids and 3 toddlers what happens aliens abduct her and she gets pregnant and no not just pregnant with 1 not even just 3 but six babies shes pregnant with six babies so now shes going to have 13 children and be an elder

Matriarchy is when you need a girl. Patriarchy is needing a boy. You do realize there is a way to influence the baby's gender, right? Eat carrots and listen to Alternative, should foster a male child. Eat strawberries and listen to either Pop or Easy-listening. It's been so long I can't quite recall. I use MCCC now, and get exactly what I want and how many! But, I did play Pinstar's Legacy Challenge according to his rules. :) I messed up my first attempt. I didn't get what I had chosen as my heir-rules. Got a boy up front, followed by two other boys, but none of them had the desired trait. I should have consulted the rules again at that point. Had I done so, I would have seen the codicil, which would have allowed me to simply choose the heir at that point. No, instead I MOVED out the eldest son to make room for additional attempts. Once you move a Sim from the legacy lot, they cannot be moved back in! Got triplet girls, if memory serves. I thought about simply finding the mother again and start that generation over again and go on from there. HOWEVER, that's when I learned the Townies aren't constant. Unlike Sims3 where you can find the same Sims in the town of choice, not so! Once they are deceased, they are gone for good. This put the kiebash on my Legacy. I ended up deleting the game, which was uproariously fun because of the complications thrown at me.

Took me about a year to try again. I did, indeed, reboot my Legacy using my same Sim as my Founder. Second time around wasn't as much fun, but, hey, it worked out and I completed the Challenge. You sound as if you have an heir already. I'm so sorry you overcomplicated it by having more and more children. I hope it works out and I hope you've chosen to blog about it. It sounds like it could be a fun read!

Exactly! Whenever I want girls I have them eat strawberries and when I want boys they listen to alternative xD always works.
  • Options
    fineangelfineangel Posts: 22 Member
    Oh my!!
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Haha what the HEY! Did you buy something special to get triplets? or is there a trait on the lot?
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    I think six babies is the point at which I'd throw the keyboard out the window and cry.

LOL YEAH!!
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    How can anyone read this without any periods jesus
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    sorry meant matriarchy which is so bad that I did write that since before I wrote this last night I had just looked at the rules for it I blame it on lack of sleep
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I just started a new legacy and it's just not going as planned at all my heir Alexa got married got pregnant all good first pregnancy was a boy which was fine but she needs a girl since its strict matriarchy so she gets pregnant again and she has triplets and all of them are boys and shes an adult now so not got but she has to have a girl or the legacy ends so I have to get her to have another baby but she just dosn't get pregnant it takes her two weeks to finaly get pregnant thankfully she has a girl this time along with another girl and boy so yes she has triplets again so she now has seven children and less than two weeks from becoming an elder but everything is going ok crazy but fine then what happens now when she is just four days away from becoming an elder and she has 1 teen 3 kids and 3 toddlers what happens aliens abduct her and she gets pregnant and no not just pregnant with 1 not even just 3 but six babies shes pregnant with six babies so now shes going to have 13 children and be an elder

And this is EXACTLY why I don't play family play since toddlers appeared. It's far too common to have triplets over even twins or just one. single. kid.

It's ruined family play for me.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    here are the sextuplets Paul, Phillip, Preston, Parker, Payton and Phoenix four boys and two girls
    06-20-18_2-27-17_PM.png
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    Hahaha it seems that when you make plans for your game, that’s when things really take a turn! Def makes for some interesting game play tho! Haha
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I don't even know what to say. :D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    hallowhallow Posts: 58 Member
    HOW??
    I literally don't have a single household without some sort of pet help me
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I don't even know what to say. :D

Neither do I! And I was complaining over that ONE little alien baby surprise given to my elder. After reading this, I never complaining again.
  • Options