Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

invited for a night out to selvadorada

has anyone else got invited out and end up in selvadorada not complaining its cool but just a bit weird got invited on a date to ghost night and celebrating a promotion all went to selvadorada

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    nope, that hasn't happened to me
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yea just happened to me too. It’s kinda like a free vacation. I was invited to the bar in Selvadorada. When I got there I harvested all the special plants around the lot and got to dig in the dirt piles. I ended up staying for 2 days.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    happens pretty often to me, since i put a restaurant that serves selvadoradan (and mexican) cuisine in selvadorada. you can get invited to dinner/lunch/whatever at the restaurant, and it's a free vacation...with some limitations

you can't enter the temple or the royal baths while not on an official vacation. those are the two places that make you go through a loading screen, and when the sim arrives at the new screen, you can't click on the ground or anything else, just make the sim go home either by clicking on the sim themselves or the 'go home' button beneath their name. other than that, though, you can go to the open gates (unless one is behind the royal baths, of course) and get some bonus goodies and such