Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• Options
    hallowhallow Posts: 58 Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > SEA-SONS! SEA-SONS! SEA-SONS!
    >
    >
    > Simmers, we’ve heard you loud and clear. So, it’s time to reveal one of our biggest, brightest, sometimes-stormiest packs yet. The Sims 4 Seasons is coming to PC and Mac on June 22, 2018!
    >
    > Picture this: A flurry of snow gently falls from the sky. The fireplace roars. Fuzzy sweaters abound. Hot cocoa is being sipped. The house is decorated for the holidays.
    >
    >
    >
    > Can you smell the pine tree? Can you see the twinkling lights? Can you believe how much this will change your game forever? Drop your impressions, reactions, comments and weather appropriately dressed Sims below!
    >
    > Edit: Meet the Climates family!!!
    >
    > Find out more in our blog!
    >
    > Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
    > Update:
    >
    > New EA Play blog gives us The Sims 4 Seasons: Holidays Official Gameplay Trailer:
    >
    >
    >
    > Read the full blog here!

But then why does origin say June 21st 9PM PDT?

Because PDT is behind EST. It releases at midnight for those who are in EST, and PDT is 3 hours behind.
    I literally don't have a single household without some sort of pet help me
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @feetinstockings

agree with @loubyloulou its 34.99 in the UK and when pre ordering you should get a confirmation email from EA and secondary email from your payment provider confirming the purchase.. it should look like this in your Origin my games library under the expansion pack header..

NKyt5GH.png

If you think you have paid and it is not showing correctly I would get onto ea chat..

https://help.ea.com/uk/

Oh and as for downloading times no matter what EA say i have never got to download a game in the UK until after midnight but it might be different for other people :) I hope you mange to get everything sorted out..

Just checked it again and its there, and that's what I paid. Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    I just watched Deligracy's YouTube video that she did, breaking down the official Seasons live stream, and oh my gosh, I'm so excited for the pack now! I think that my sister and I (we play the Sims 4 together on my computer), are going to do the create your own bundle thing, so we can get 3 packs for the price of Seasons (aka one expansion pack). If you guys haven't already pre-ordered it, and you don't have all of the other packs, the bundle feature might be the way to go.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    its out here in australia i have been playing so far alot of CC is working i think some mods are broken again but i cant quite tell??
  • Options
    Dallasking2018Dallasking2018 Posts: 73 Member
    no download for me this is weird it said preload 21st they lied i guess
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    dallas we aussies/nz/asia have got it first for once i think
  • Options
    royaltysimroyaltysim Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm so excited to play with seasons! It's going to make the gameplay more challenging but exciting
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Where do you live? If it's 21st it will be late anyway. Around the time it's midnight somewhere close to you :)
  • Options
    Dallasking2018Dallasking2018 Posts: 73 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Where do you live? If it's 21st it will be late anyway. Around the time it's midnight somewhere close to you :)

im talking to ea tech they are figureing it out they said it should of downloaded
  • Options
    giulzgiulz Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi everyone.
    i'll be very quick. Since i've have been waiting for this expansion pack for sooo long, it would be amazing having the chance to buy it, but unfortunately my parents don't want to buy me other pack of the sims, since they consider me "not a child anymore" and bla bla bla. What should i do? i know that my words could be misunderstood, and many of you could think that i'm doing this just to get a free expansion pack (honestly i would think it too, if i were in you). I have just spoken with an ea help center, and they told me to write here, so i'm just trying. I think i know that this would by useless, but if we don't try, we'ill never know ahahah
    i'm afraid i'm taking up far too much of your time.
    i hope you'll have a nice day simmers,
    giulz
  • Options
    TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    @giulz Maybe you can ask your parents if there is some sort of project or job that they need done and in return they will buy you the game. Kind of like getting paid for chores but you could ask them if there is something you could do to earn the money from them?
  • Options
    > @TLM08 said:
    > @giulz Maybe you can ask your parents if there is some sort of project or job that they need done and in return they will buy you the game. Kind of like getting paid for chores but you could ask them if there is something you could do to earn the money from them?

its not that easy, since the problem is that they don't want to buy the pack because i'm not a child anymore, it doesn't matter if there something i can do, but you know.. parents ahahah
  • Options
    TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    @giulz Well that stinks! Sorry that they won't help you out. Some big Sims Bloggers and Youtubers do giveaways so maybe you could look for one of those and who knows maybe you will get lucky?
  • Options
    lynbritton6lynbritton6 Posts: 3 New Member
    In my origin account it states that the release date is 21 June, however, it won't let me download it and on here it states that its release is 22nd June. Can someone please confirm the correct date?
  • Options
    > @TLM08 said:
    > @giulz Well that stinks! Sorry that they won't help you out. Some big Sims Bloggers and Youtubers do giveaways so maybe you could look for one of those and who knows maybe you will get lucky?

i think i'll try.. you right, its not nice ahahah seeing all those videos on yt and wishing you can play it too.. unluckily, there are not many youtubers who do giveaways, and i've never seen one of them so..
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    In my origin account it states that the release date is 21 June, however, it won't let me download it and on here it states that its release is 22nd June. Can someone please confirm the correct date?

It will not be available until you get closer to midnight between the 21st and 22nd. If the release time is midnight, depending on where you live, you might get it before midnight or after midnight, as time zones differ.
  • Options
    Bluebell_RayneBluebell_Rayne Posts: 11 New Member
    > @lynbritton6 said:
    > In my origin account it states that the release date is 21 June, however, it won't let me download it and on here it states that its release is 22nd June. Can someone please confirm the correct date?
    >

Where are you @lynbritton6 ?
  • Options
    @Bluebell_Rayne I'm in the UK
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited June 2018
    I love the fact that we have resolutions! More challenge is welcome.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    AkiraDarkShadowsAkiraDarkShadows Posts: 13 New Member
    looking good hehe
  • Options
    Bluebell_RayneBluebell_Rayne Posts: 11 New Member
    Me too @lynbritton6

It lands here at 11pm
  • Options
    @Bluebell_Rayne Thank you :)
  • Options
    LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    Hi, if you want to see build/buy objects in Seasons here is the VIP Link https://simsvip.com/2018/06/15/the-sims-4-seasons-list-of-buy-mode-objects/
    Glass roof will be free with update https://simsvip.com/2018/06/15/the-sims-4-sneak-peek-at-the-new-glass-roof-feature/
    CAS create a sim assets https://simsvip.com/2018/06/15/the-sims-4-seasons-create-a-sim-assets/

I must admit the furniture is disappointing and also the ladies swimwear! take a look at the above links.

swim suits still look like pre 1900 guess thats why there is some many cc creators lol
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Options
    h2onailsh2onails Posts: 155 Member
    origin stop being a tease with that misleading release date.
    selfish and lazy and greedy
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Downloading it tomorrow. The most excited I've been for anything ts4 and from everything I've seem I really don't think it'll disappoint.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr