Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decorative Collectable plates in mailbox?

randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
every now and then with one of my sim families, the mail carrier will arrive and put something in the mailbox...I have my sims check the mail, and their would be nothing new in their inventory. I thought it was so strange. But then later I was doing some home remodeling for them, and I accidently hit the household inventory button. and there were a bunch of "decorative collectible plates" in the inventory! the same number of them as strange mailbox incidents!?!? The plates are from the Parenthood game pack. does anyone know why this is happening?

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Other sims can send you gifts in the mail and there's usually a notification of it. With parenthood, you can sometimes get those plates.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    Other sims can send you gifts in the mail and there's usually a notification of it. With parenthood, you can sometimes get those plates.

Really. This has never happened for any of my sims before so I didn't know. Or maybe it did happen before and I wasn't paying attention. Thank you for clearing that up, its not hurting my game, just confusing me is all. lol
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,945 Member
    Friends and relatives send gifts throught mail when one of your sim ages up.
    Once the age-up happens, you'll get a notification saying that a friend/relative has sent you a gift and to be sure to check the mail.