Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Thanks, @bokylie1 busy but wonderful. I hope eveyone else enjoyed their day also. :)<3

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited February 2018
    ~*I Hope every one has an Awesome NEW YEAR!*~
    qG1ldon.gif

PS-See I do use Awesome,but love my LOL's! ;)
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Happy New Year @aussiekarima and to everyone :)
    jcl1pykypad7.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    **Happy New Year to everyone. Have a good one and make it count!**

fl90tqi.jpg

• Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Happy New Year. Hope 2018 is everyone's best year yet.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    Happy new year to all everywhere.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    wairemananzwairemananz Posts: 4 New Member
    *waves* Hello all! Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.

Ahh I'm not much of a forum person, but I've played The Sims for years. Looking forward to many more years as well ;).

Anyways back to The Sims with me. See you all around! *waves*
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    ~Welcome @wairemananz~
    8pY8q9Y.gif
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    Welcome to our own little site, @wairemananz :)

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    edited January 2018
    @wairemananzwairemananz hello and welcome :)

Back to work today after the Christmas and New Year holidays. It's gunna be tough :|
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I know the Aus forums have always been quiet, but boy it feels weird that it's completely quiet now. D:
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    ~ Well everyone is moving house,so it is an empty place now! So Sad! :'(:'(:'(
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    we must try and keep our new home all nice and busy though, don't want to lose this one too :(
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Being "busy" (or not) is not the reason for the closure so no need to worry about that. :)
  • Options
    Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Just checking in for something different. I don't post much as a rule. I keep forgetting.
  • Options
    mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    Ok I'm a little late but I'm here and found u all .. Love the beginning of this thread all the ideas of Fav aussie food, to billy n esky . Dunno if I mentioned in our old home #sawdust I'm a true aussie gal born in Winton Queensland .. where Waltzing Matilda was born too Yayyy so yup put the billy on please, grab some damper..who is shearing them sheep ? haha ok so now I live in our capital city haha I'm a born country gal, grew up near the beach now living in capital city, and I LOVE ENGLAND haha never been there..but my dads family there.. ok I will have a scotch n coke pls :) no bundy for me I grew up there had enough of it over many years HAHA xx love to see u all here n yes #mcrudd we must look after our new little abode here :)
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • Options
    Good to see you made the crossover @mshadai. I left you a link on the other side just in case. :)
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    mshadai wrote: »
    Ok I'm a little late but I'm here and found u all .. Love the beginning of this thread all the ideas of Fav aussie food, to billy n esky . Dunno if I mentioned in our old home #sawdust I'm a true aussie gal born in Winton Queensland .. where Waltzing Matilda was born too Yayyy so yup put the billy on please, grab some damper..who is shearing them sheep ? haha ok so now I live in our capital city haha I'm a born country gal, grew up near the beach now living in capital city, and I LOVE ENGLAND haha never been there..but my dads family there.. ok I will have a scotch n coke pls :) no bundy for me I grew up there had enough of it over many years HAHA xx love to see u all here n yes #mcrudd we must look after our new little abode here :)

I'll bust out the homemade lamingtons then :)
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    ~ "Hi" all or should I say G'day, glad you found your way! We are starting to settle in,but then it is our thing to make the most of what we are given, we are all true ANZAC'S speaking of that, Happy Australia day, I may be at my Mum's (& her internet is so slow I give up on it!) So I will give a shout out now!
    ~ Ozzy says "save me a snag!" ~
    yL5zvRx.png
    q3Ounrj.jpg
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Happy Australia Day @aussiekarima. I shall be doing a whole heap of not much of anything except slowly roasting. Who needs lamb when you're roasting yourself in summer, hey! :D
  • Options
    shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    > @sawdust said:
    > Pass us a coldie will ya? You might be freezing your booties off but it's stinkin' hot here. Did you bring the cheese and bickies or was I sposta do that? Anyhoo, (buzz off fly) ... I reckon we oughta be compensated with a "Under the Southern Cross" Stuff pack.
    >
    > I'll kick off .. akubras, ugg boots and budgie smugglers! That pretty much covers all weather fashion. ;)

I agree @sawdust! I'm thinking T-shirts, mullet hair, swandri, gum boots....
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538
  • Options
    ~ Now I feel bad @Tatts65 as will be swimming in Mum's pool most of the Week & week-end to come & we are having a family get together,so lunch out by the pool, & not a Budgie smuggler in sight!LOL! Lots of T-shirts & Thongs though! (And even a Mullet thrown in for good measure,I hear it is back in fashion, with rats tails!LOL) o:)B)>:)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    ~ (And even a Mullet thrown in for good measure,I hear it is back in fashion, with rats tails!LOL) o:)B)>:)

Where are my scissors! My fingers would always get itchy round those rats tails. >:)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Early Happy Australia Day @aussiekarima and everyone. We are going down the south coast for the weekend, so I won't be online. I am starting my new job on Monday, so one last minute getaway will be great.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    bokylie1 wrote: »
    Early Happy Australia Day @aussiekarima and everyone. We are going down the south coast for the weekend, so I won't be online. I am starting my new job on Monday, so one last minute getaway will be great.

Congrats on the new job. :)

and Happy Aussie Day everyone.