Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CATS AND DOGS 50% OFF!

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    reanseihreanseih Posts: 265 Member
    edited November 2017
    If any of you happens to snatch a second copy or is able to, I'll buy it. QwQ Woes of not living in America~
    Post edited by reanseih on
    青天白日滿地紅 Blue Sky, White Sun, and a Wholly Red Earth
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • Options
    HozrienHozrien Posts: 139 Member
    I managed to get my copy today by going to Target! Though the first target didn't have any/hadn't gotten their stock, so I had to go to another one but I called ahead and they put one aside.

Gotta love sales!
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited November 2017
    I went to Target in person, and I saw almost everything but the Cats & Dogs Expansion. :'(
    Someone else finally came to help after I had to almost block his way, for attention.
    He suddenly walked off to help someone else, without even helping me, while I was in the middle of talking. :o:#
    Then another guy that said he was new, but would try to help me anyway he can.
    But sadly, there really was nothing left. :(
    He even showed me his scanner/checker results - for stock left.
    (They must have sold the 4 copies they had earlier when I called.)

Afterwards, I went to Customer Service to ask, and she told me:
    1. No, they can't let me get that deal another day when they get it stocked again, and
    2. No, they can't ever hold it / or anything, for me, ever. :o
    She went out of her way to declare, at length, that she never heard of them ever doing either!
    Unfriendly, and she couldn't be more obvious that she just wanted me to leave... :/
    I think I have had it with that Store.
    It's bad enough they charge 25-50% markup from other stores nearby, that sell many of the same exact items.

So I will just keep my eyes peeled for sales. But no more Target...
    Back to the wait & see game for me, lol.
    CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BA%2Bfunny%2Bcat%2Blooking%2Boutside%2Banother%2BCat%2Bsqueezing%2Bhis%2Bhead%2Bthrough%2Bpaws%2Bfirst%2Bone%2B.gif
  • Options
    WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    Finally got myself a physical copy! Had to call five different Targets in order to get one. Was a super crazy experience.
    C0gfE.gif
  • Options
    Target is having a 50% off sale on the Sims 4 Cats & Dogs!
    I still can't get it, since it is sold out where I am :s , (online & in-store), but maybe others can still try? :)
    And, No coupons or app, etc needed! B)
    KbjZN3G.png
  • Options
    kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    edited November 2017
    I went to a Target on 11/11 and they were sold out.
    The other targets are too far from me.
    Sad.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited November 2017
    I got online and it said Target was sold out but then I went to my Target just to make sure and they had 4 copies so I snagged one. Yayy. Be sure to call your Target and make sure they are really sold out. Maybe you can still get a copy. :)

Wanted to add, I got it for the sale price of 20 dollars.
  • Options
    Queentutx3Queentutx3 Posts: 2 New Member
    does anyone ,know where I can get the expansion pack of cats and dogs for the xbox one I cant find it on the online store or anything pls help =]
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Queentutx3 wrote: »
    does anyone ,know where I can get the expansion pack of cats and dogs for the xbox one I cant find it on the online store or anything pls help =]
    Its not on consoles only PC right now.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    With this friday being black friday, I wonder if it will be a special deal in other places.
  • Options
    kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    edited November 2017
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    I got online and it said Target was sold out but then I went to my Target just to make sure and they had 4 copies so I snagged one. Yayy. Be sure to call your Target and make sure they are really sold out. Maybe you can still get a copy. :)

Wanted to add, I got it for the sale price of 20 dollars.

You are so lucky!
    Post edited by kinot9229 on
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Every store i have contacted within 100 miles from me is sold out. So i guess a lot of simmers are getting this for holidays so i think maybe you should wait.
  • Options
    Adrian85Adrian85 Posts: 2 New Member
    The cats & dog expansion is on sale now at bestbuy.com for $25. It’s the digital download copy, not the box version
  • Options
    Adrian85 wrote: »
    The cats & dog expansion is on sale now at bestbuy.com for $25. It’s the digital download copy, not the box version

OMG Thank You So Much! <3
    I finally have it! :D
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sims-4-cats-dogs-expansion-pack-windows-digital-download-add-on/1000009260.p?skuId=1000009260
    Though I feel so braindead, since for some odd reason, I forgot to ever check in the digital-only section for the C & D exp. :o
    (very unlike me :* )
    I was using one bookmark and saw it still at $40 - and sold out. (Box w/ paper containing code/no disc).

I did have to sacrifice rewards points I had saved up, to get it for $22 (includes Tax) .
    But I finally am able to remake my kitties we miss, and OMG Nautical world! o:):)
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Adrian85 wrote: »

Ahhh thank you for posting this! I just ordered now! I'm so excited!
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited November 2017
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Not sure if smart business decision or completely desperate move...

This somehow managed to beat City Living's record by 3 weeks, and it went on sale two weeks after release.

How does a Target offer apply to EA?
    Notice how Cats & Dogs was excluded from Origin sales.

The only thing desperate here is people trying to make this something it's not.

It's a great retail offer, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    How does a Target offer apply to EA?
    Notice how Cats & Dogs was excluded from Origin sales.

The only thing desperate here is people trying to make this something it's not.

It's a great retail offer, nothing more, nothing less.

Are you always so desperate to prove to others, what you perceive as wrong? :/:(

In the end, I'm extremely happy & grateful getting a sale. B)
    It didn't matter to me, by whom... :D
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Is it possible for people outside the US to buy the best buy digital version or not? Has anyone tried it?