Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CC you desperately want right now?

Hi, as the title says, but only in the category of furniture/building. Maybe we can help each other out in here.

** I am creating CC and take requests on my website too, so i would like to know what simmers really want for CC. So maybe i can fulfil some too :)

Comments

• Options
    joyfulsimfuljoyfulsimful Posts: 44 Member
    Not currently looking for anything specific but definitely still going to take a look at your site. Thanks!
    1FQLBku.png
    Origin ID: JoyfulSimful
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited October 2017
    Not currently looking for anything specific but definitely still going to take a look at your site. Thanks!

thank you, appreciate it :) Hope you leave a request when you need something too.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited October 2017
    Nevermind
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    I would love to see an old-fashioned functional teapot + teacups. I don't know how difficult that would be to do, though. I have a few decorative teapots and teacups which are fine, and I do have one functional classic teapot, but the Sims still use modern looking mugs which irks me, lol.
    Besides that I love decorative clutter items, but it's mostly specific themes i'm looking for rather than specific item types (like historical, fantasy, etc).
  • Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    edited October 2017
    Any chance you could make L shaped stairs?

I know it sounds super difficult but if we had some people who knew meshing and some who knew animations and some who could mod it I feel like it is possible.

Even just using the opening that regular stairs use would work.

Ahh, well... It's fun to dream.

ALSO, you have a beautiful site by the way!
  • Options
    Spiral stairs would be so great

• Options
    I would love to see an old-fashioned functional teapot + teacups. I don't know how difficult that would be to do, though. I have a few decorative teapots and teacups which are fine, and I do have one functional classic teapot, but the Sims still use modern looking mugs which irks me, lol.
    Besides that I love decorative clutter items, but it's mostly specific themes i'm looking for rather than specific item types (like historical, fantasy, etc).

Can u explain a bit more what you search. Do you want the default mugs to be different. If so, do you have a picture? You can share it on my website: www.Fursims.tk under requests and add a picture there very easy.

Or do u mean the tea machine?? I would love to see some pics of designs you desire
  • Options
    BoredinTX wrote: »
    Any chance you could make L shaped stairs?

I know it sounds super difficult but if we had some people who knew meshing and some who knew animations and some who could mod it I feel like it is possible.

Even just using the opening that regular stairs use would work.

Ahh, well... It's fun to dream.

ALSO, you have a beautiful site by the way!

Thank you :)

You mean a functioning stairs? I think no one managed to do that yet in all series :p Im not sure if i have the option to make stairs with the program i am using but ill look into that.
  • Options

Can u explain a bit more what you search. Do you want the default mugs to be different. If so, do you have a picture? You can share it on my website: www.Fursims.tk under requests and add a picture there very easy.

Or do u mean the tea machine?? I would love to see some pics of designs you desire

I didn't realize you had replied to this, and I'm so sorry for that! I actually meant a little of both. I would love for default mugs to look like classic teacups instead. That's the main thing. I'll find a picture and post it on your site (:
  • Options
    Henrique270Henrique270 Posts: 12 New Member
    I have a Sim vampire and I'm looking for teeth, but I do not find any interesting
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    i miss the option to have multiple makeup in one slot from nraas :'(
  • Options

I didn't realize you had replied to this, and I'm so sorry for that! I actually meant a little of both. I would love for default mugs to look like classic teacups instead. That's the main thing. I'll find a picture and post it on your site (:

alright :) looking forward to that pic hehe

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Anything Victorian, though Federal/Georgian would do.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I have a Sim vampire and I'm looking for teeth, but I do not find any interesting

the EA-made teeth from the vampire pack don't please you ?
    or are you making a sims vampire without the vampire pack ?
    i've seen a topic around here that gave cc to do vampire without the vampire pack but i can't for the life of me remember what the topic was.
    maybe something like show off your cc or what cc are you looking for ?
    anyway, cc to make vampire EXIST

• Options
    Anything Victorian, though Federal/Georgian would do.

Seconding this! There's never enough Victorian content! or even Edwardian.
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    A simple housing decoration that's just a trumpet would be nice. Just one simple trumpet that can be set on tables or counters, aha.

I have a mesh in a blender file. It just really needs to have its poly count reduced and it's still too big in size.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    KarrotJoosKarrotJoos Posts: 5 New Member
    More old japanese stuff lol