Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Go To Work pack meets Vampire pack question

I have a sim who is in the detective career and the current suspect is the Vampire pack sim, Vlad and when arresting him she returns to the police station WITHOUT him... I am guessing it's because he's a vampire or more over because he doesn't have that vampire perk thing that gives him immunity to Sunlight and I was wondering if a Vampire is cured, will a sim be able to arrest said vampire properly? Or is it some kind of bug/glitch?
Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
JrTlDGw.jpg

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Vlad can turn himself into a bat, so even if she DOES bring him into the station, I don't know if Vlad would stay put in his cell. He may break out just to go play on the computer or something, but so far I've never had to arrest him (or any other Vampires). Sorry. Wish I could help you out.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    @5782341b77vl Thank you for replying at least, I honestly thinking there wouldn't be one. I guess I am the only one who has run into this problem... I guess I'll have to wait till I have what I need in plant harvests and slay him, then TRY and see if I can have my sim arrest him :lol:
    As is it's hard where he has to evade the Sun to catch him during a ATB mission, took forever just to discover it was him.
    Clues on suspect :
    - Teen
    - Female
    - Jacket
    - Shorts
    - Materialistic trait
    ... He meets none of these and no sim on the scene met them to any degree beyond one sim who was a Teen & Female; Sophia (from Get Together)

Btw I can't believe you KNEW it was a she, I never used gender reference! :flushed:
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    GreenPenguin5GreenPenguin5 Posts: 34 Member
    > @Kilov17 said:
    > @5782341b77vl Thank you for replying at least, I honestly thinking there wouldn't be one. I guess I am the only one who has run into this problem... I guess I'll have to wait till I have what I need in plant harvests and slay him, then TRY and see if I can have my sim arrest him :lol:
    > As is it's hard where he has to evade the Sun to catch him during a ATB mission, took forever just to discover it was him.
    > Clues on suspect :
    > - Teen
    > - Female
    > - Jacket
    > - Shorts
    > - Materialistic trait
    > ... He meets none of these and no sim on the scene met them to any degree beyond one sim who was a Teen & Female; Sophia (from Get Together)
    >
    > Btw I can't believe you KNEW it was a she, I never used gender reference! :flushed:

Actually you did use a gender reference: "Vlad and when arresting him she returns to the police station WITHOUT him..." :)
  • Options
    @GreenPenguin5

Lol oops, so I did! I missed that one :lol: :P
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    @5782341b77vl
    @GreenPenguin5
    I tagged you JUST INCASE this interested you:

You DO indeed need to cure a vampire Suspect BEFORE you can arrest them and move on... If you arrest them while still a vampire they will not appear with you at the police station and the ATB may not be optional anymore... Not sure as I didn't try but be warned.

For information for anyone who like me didn't know about this vampire cure:
    Need to:
    - get the Ultimate Vampire Cure in inventory
    - get relationship with vampire deep in red
    - use Slay Vampire in 'mean' category
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    GreenPenguin5GreenPenguin5 Posts: 34 Member
    @Kilov17 Thanks for the tip! I was not aware that we had to cure them of being a vampire before arresting them. That is good to know!