Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! I'm starting a Legacy Challenge on Tumblr!

SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
Hello everyone! I've recently made a tumblr for my Legacy Challenge that I've started! If anyone is interested, please come check it out if you want to!

tumblr_ov9eldmZmP1wy6oooo1_1280.png

My tumblr is https://sheepiling.tumblr.com/

Also here is a link to my first post!

I'm still working on figuring out how to set up a navigation to make it so you're able to read from my first post first and continue to the most recent, rather than the way it is by default, but I do have infinite scrolling on so it's at least not hard to just scroll all the way to the bottom and then start scrolling up if you wanted to catch up. I'm not very far yet so there's not too much to go through! XD

I'm still learning but when I can figure out how to make the theme more convenient I definitely will!

Also! I will be following back any sim blogs that follow me! I'd love to make friends in the simblr community so if you want to let's be buddies! :D

Feel free to reply to this post with links to your blogs too if you want! And feel free to leave constructive criticism too, please! C:
Post edited by Sheepiling on

Comments

• Options
    Hoish_4_LifeHoish_4_Life Posts: 1 New Member
    It seems like a nice lets play, but I don't like how it starts (on the tumblr) from the end then when you scroll it goes to the beginning, I was confused, but I figured it out. Thanks for posting! It may help me with my legacy challenge. (do you have any ideas? I only have dine out and movie hangout, but I am going to get toddlers)
  • Options
    @Hoish_4_Life Hello! I finished editing theme and a Navigation page so it's easy to read it from the beginning now! You said you already figured it out so this is coming late but I did it! So uh yea.

And ideas for your own legacy challenge? I'd suggest picking an aspiration and traits that you haven't used before for your founder. That's what I did and I had a lot of fun with it! You could also make it a goal to own a family restaurant since you have dine out. C:

Toddlers are already in the game unless you meant you're getting the stuff pack. Also, I'd personally suggest getting Parenthood if you're able. Maybe wait until Black Friday sales and get a few packs on sale. But for a Legacy Challenge that's focused on your growing family, I think Parenthood is the perfect pack to have because it gives so much more gameplay to your children and teens. :3

If you post a link to your tumblr here when you get it set up I'll go follow you! :D
    Unless you're just playing your legacy challenge for yourself and not posting it... In that case nevermind XD!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I will check it out. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    abbyblueflowerabbyblueflower Posts: 15 Member
    I will check it out.
  • Options