Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think there will be cats and dogs in the Gallery?

Now that you can customize your pets so deeply, it would be awesome to see the endless creativity of the people in the gallery! So many unique pets that we never thought of, and we could browse the catalog of these unique pets and adopt them right into our games!

I'm afraid we won't have that though, because now you can draw on your pets. I imagine a lot of mature stuff being drawn and EA not wanting to have that in the game. Or maybe the styling tool is so complex the gallery doesn't support it.

What do yall think?

Comments

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I don't see why they wouldn't be. You can already write nasty things in the descriptions and titles, so I imagine that nasty things written on pets would be reported and removed in the same manner.
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Yeah, they have to be xD I'm going to have soooo much fun creating them lol
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    OK it's been confirmed! Yay!

dUGtair.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Now that you can customize your pets so deeply, it would be awesome to see the endless creativity of the people in the gallery! So many unique pets that we never thought of, and we could browse the catalog of these unique pets and adopt them right into our games!

I'm afraid we won't have that though, because now you can draw on your pets. I imagine a lot of mature stuff being drawn and EA not wanting to have that in the game. Or maybe the styling tool is so complex the gallery doesn't support it.

What do yall think?

Yes.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Duh doy.
    wJbomAo.png