Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Gnus is good Gnus.....

So said the Llama because Gnus are not his friend! I see there hasn't been much in the way of news lately. When do our sims get to go bowling?

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    JadedJane wrote: »
    So said the Llama because Gnus are not his friend! I see there hasn't been much in the way of news lately. When do our sims get to go bowling?

Probably not till the 28th. There's no pre-announcemnt thing today (for it to be the 21st) plus Mass Effect: Andromeda releases the 21st.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    If I remember correctly. Around February and March there seems to be a news gap for this game. I could be imagining things though!
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Probably March 21/28th, one of the two.
    Few weeks after that I expect a quarterly teaser.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,442 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    If I remember correctly. Around February and March there seems to be a news gap for this game. I could be imagining things though!

Expect a content drought in April with no packs.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited March 2017
    I think gnus' are getting a bad rap. And I think Llamas started it. Let's be kind to all of Gnod's creatures. :D
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    My guess is the new stuff pack is coming Friday March 24 along with the free Easter update, get your Egg pulls ready time to find that new egg.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,442 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    My guess is the new stuff pack is coming Friday March 24 along with the free Easter update, get your Egg pulls ready time to find that new egg.

I'd rather we get a Livestream before it comes out. I want to see the gurus playing it.