Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Party Fail

I haven't had any successful parties lately. They all stand still outside and the vampires keep dying whilst standing in the sun. I was trying to have a birthday party for my non vampire sim to get in her teens so I could turn her. All of the guests congregated in a corner and got stuck there. Three vampires died in the process. My chef I hired wouldn't cook a birthday cake. He left half finished food all over and my bartender never showed up. I even decided to have a costume party another time.
The chef never cooked and stood around gabbing. And then my bartender showed up at the end of the party. I never had this problem before.
Anyone else getting many party fail issues?

Comments

• Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Shame. Those vampires must have been dying for a good party.

But to answer your question, no, I haven't had problems with parties outside of the usual expectations. I don't have the vampire GP yet though, so maybe it has to do with that?
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    Ya, i think it might. My parties have been not so great since the Vampire pack.
  • Options
    frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
    I have a bunch of party fails ever since CL came out i find if you invite someone with a key to your place to your party it acts like a second event has started and fails your 1st one.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Shame. Those vampires must have been dying for a good party.

But to answer your question, no, I haven't had problems with parties outside of the usual expectations. I don't have the vampire GP yet though, so maybe it has to do with that?

Very punny! :D