Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kavanaugh Legacy

MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
chapter 1

When I was a teen I found this website it was from the government they were looking for young adults to start a legacy to bring more life into these old towns, you and your future family would be pillars of society. all you had to do was fill out this form and if you were selected they would buy you a plot of land were you could raise your family on for generation, of course there were some rules but the ones I read it seemed amazing so I kept the website till I turned of age. When I was close to turning into a young adult I emailed my form in I had to fill in some questions, to be honest I didn’t fully understand all of them. There was gender law I picked strict matriarchy, and the bloodline law which I picked modern. I hope that’s alright and doesn’t have consequences. I never thought I would get it but on the day of my birthday they said I had been chosen, me I was selected I couldn’t contain my excitement I couldn’t believe it.

The email said I got to pick from four towns I instantly fell in love with Windenburg so I chose to move there, there were also two blocks of land to pick from one was on an island the other was on the main land and had creeks around it, I didn’t want to be isolated from the community since I was a legacy family after all so I decided to pick the one on the main land. In the email there was a bus ticket I guess they couldn’t afford a plane ticket, oh I shouldn’t be 🐸🐸🐸🐸 they are buying me a block of land for 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sake I should me glad they didn’t make me find my own way there. The email also contained rules of being a legacy family they said they would keep in touch with me via email if there was anything they needed to tell me, I guess like rule reminder or something I’m not sure. They also told me I had to start writing a blog about events in my life to share with the community witch isn’t a big ask at all, and I guess it’s to bring the community together as well sharing my experience with them I don’t know how interesting it will be however.

Since it a long bus ride I thought it would be the best time to get started, so that what I’m doing know oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I have gotten so carried away and excited I haven’t even told you who the hell I am. Oh and do forgive me I’m new to all this blogging thing, well I guess I should start with my name I’m Blake Kavanaugh. I guess I should tell you a bit about myself, I love music I’m a bit of a foodie and I hate to admit it but I’m very clumsy. What I really want to do is find a husband and settle down witch I know is what everyone wants except I want to have around 8 to 12 children, and before you start yes I know I know it a lot of children maybe even too many but it’s what I have always wanted since I was a young girl maybe it because I never had any siblings, I just hope I can find a man who wants it to.

Screenshot%2073_zpsslzcecp5.png

I should also tell you a bit about my parents too I guess, it wasn’t terrible growing up with them but it wasn’t nice either. my mother and father never were the loving type I’m really not that sure why they had me to begin with they weren’t kid people, maybe I was a mistake but why didn’t they just terminate me then I really don’t know. Growing up with them was very cold they never wanted to spend any time with me I understood they had to work but even when they were home and had free time they never spent it with me, they just passed me over to nannies. And if I ever interrupted them, forgot my manner or was too noisy I would be over my father’s knee getting to know his belt while he told me that I was a young lady I would act respectful and proper at all times, I learnt quickly not to upset them. Around others they always acted like the perfect family here I’ll show you a photo of them after this I’m going to burn the picture I don’t need to be reminded of them. That’s really it I’m just so excited to start my legacy and leave everything else behind me.

09-24-16_7-05-24nbspAM_zpsbvm8c4kg.png
Post edited by MissCharlie on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2016
    I just started writing this legacy I have given writing stories a go before but they weren't any good so I hope this one will turn out some what read able, so enjoy leave me some feedback but be kind. the intro is long but it wont normally be that long
  • Options

Chapter 2

Ok so I have finally arrived at Windenburg after several days on a hot stinky bus. My neck, back everything is killing me, and trying to get to sleep crammed up against a window with this purvey old guy sitting next to you makes it a nightmare. I’m just so glad to be off the bus, I can’t wait to get home and have a nice hot shower. The bus dropped me of in the middle of town I could have gotten a taxi but I really needed to stretch my legs and the area is beautiful.
    Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 this can’t be the right place it just can’t be, there’s no cabin, shed not even a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 tent how am I going to survive where am I going to sleep. I think I have made a terrible mistake but I can’t and won’t go back home I have to do this I can do this they never said it was going to be easy really what did I expect and the land is amazing I can see my future generation growing up on this land making it their home
    09-23-16_6-48-38nbspPM_zpsjyrqwbdb.png
    09-23-16_6-49-00nbspPM_zpsb7ul1q9n.png

I’ve had enough I’m fed up 1st with having no house, 2nd I tried getting a job at one of the local restaurants or café but all of them said they weren’t hiring at the moment, I don’t know how I’m going to survive if I don’t have a job. Then 3rd this rude 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of a woman came up to me and said
    🐸🐸🐸🐸: “I bet you’ll only last a week as a legacy witch is good because I’m going to make a bundle on you”
    Me: “I’m sorry I don’t understand, what you are talking about.”
    🐸🐸🐸🐸: “the town got a bet on how long you’ll last as a legacy I bet a week before you put your tail between your legs and run on back were you belong little girl”
    Me: “well if I were you I wouldn’t be counting on that money because even if I did return home I would make sure I would stay long enough so you wouldn’t get the money, so go and bugger off why don’t you.”
    Ahhh I have had enough of everything I need to relax I need a drink, and to just stop thinking. So I got change into the only party outfit I had, it was wrinkled but I think it still looked great. I wandered the beautiful streets of Windenburg, looking for somewhere to get a drink after a while I came across a bar. It really was a great looking bar and there was a dancing floor but first what I really needed was a drink I only had about $20, but it was enough to get a drink or two I’m sure.
    09-23-16_6-51-16nbspPM_zpsgvmeeuab.png
    09-23-16_7-52-34nbspPM_zpsxiymolvd.png

Oh no no no!!! I’m so stupid an absolute idiot and extremely hangover, last night I was so frustrated with everything nothing wasn’t working out, so like I said I was getting a drink or two. Which then turned out to be a hell of a lot so many I lost count, of course I couldn’t afford all of them but the Windenburg people were so nice shouting me welcome drinks. I was having a great time drinking dancing and I just wanted to act crazy and forget about everything, and I can tell you I did act crazy way to crazy. I’m so embarrassed about how I acted by the end of the night I had woohooed with two different men, I don’t even know their name. I’m so humiliated everyone is going to think I’m the biggest 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ever but I’m really not I have never done anything like that before ever, I’m never drinking again. At the end of the night I ended up passing out on a bench upstairs of the bar.
    09-23-16_7-40-49nbspPM_zpsxrv7b3lr.png
    09-23-16_7-39-48nbspPM_zpslfkedao5.png
    09-23-16_7-40-06nbspPM_zpsv7viwbdy.png
  • Options

Chapter 3

Things are really starting to turn around for me, one of the restaurants had an opening it’s not a great position I’m an assistant dishwasher but it a start. I’m really excited to work and start making something for my future family.
    Screenshot%2067_zps81jtpzb7.png

I was scrolling through my email when I found one from the legacy government, they said they were shipping me a very important package today and I must be there to receive it that there’d be a letter inside explain the contents. I’m excited and I bit nervous I wonder what it is? When I arrived home this was awaiting me with a note

Hello Blake this armour in front of you is very important, this shows you and everyone that you are an official legacy family. You and your generations are now a very important part of the Windenburg community. This suit of armour represents the strength, honour and intelligence you will need to be a legacy. It will not always be easy but if you trust yourself you will be able to survive and thrive in Windenburg, when you have moments of doubt draw strength from this armour and know you can do this. This next part if very important you must protect the armour if you ever lose or sell the armour your family will no longer be a legacy and you will have to move from your home and take nothing with you. Good luck Blake

Holly plum I never realized how serious this is, what have I gotten myself into will I be able to do this. But I really can’t think about that right now I have to store this somewhere safe and secure, with my pay check there will be just enough money to put this in secure storage. I’m so thankful for that job otherwise I have no idea what I would have done with this armour.
    09-25-16_7-22-02nbspAM_zps3aahwkct.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Looks like you're having fun. Legacy is hard work. Keep it up and Happy Simming.
  • Options
    @NRowe thank you for the support and taking a look
  • Options

Chapter 4

I’m starving and in desperate need of a shower and since I don’t have anything at home. I remember some of the local told me that the gym had a shower and plus it will be a great place for me to meet my future husband, I can’t wait to start my family.
    09-25-16_7-41-24nbspAM_zpsj6rftc3o.png

The first thing I needed was a long hot shower. The showers were amazing brilliant water pressure it washed away all my worries, well at least while I was in there. I also really needed to brush up on my cooking skills if I was ever going to get promoted, I really need the money and to eat something other than bar chips.
    09-25-16_7-55-49nbspAM_zpssckxf9r9.png
    09-25-16_7-56-57nbspAM_zpsvdoj9nc0.png

After I had taken care of all my needs, I went on my husband hunt. First I meet Don he was from Oasis springs, but then I found out he was non-committal and that is definitely not the kind of husband I won’t. 2nd and 3rd were Bjorn he lives in Windenburg and Mortimer he lives in Willow Creek. They both turned out to be married with kids and they were flirting with me what bustards. And the 4th and final guy I meet was Paolo he’s also from Windenburg. He was actually a really nice guy but unfortunately, he told me he was involved with someone, which is a shame I would have liked to get to know him better.
    09-25-16_7-42-07nbspAM_zpsfutgemjt.png
    09-25-16_7-51-54nbspAM_zpsvtla0wqg.png
    09-25-16_7-54-52nbspAM_zpssxyihntw.png
    09-25-16_7-54-09nbspAM_zps4vnaof9l.png

• Options

Chapter 5

After the utter failure in finding a husband at the gym, I just wanted to go somewhere and relax so I decided to visit one of the local attractions the Von Haunt Estate. When I got there it was breathtaking it was amazing the house, gardens oh and the wedding spot this is where I want to have my wedding.
    09-25-16_8-01-07nbspAM_zpsgytpajxm.png
    09-25-16_8-01-19nbspAM_zpsgn23e0it.png
    09-25-16_8-01-31nbspAM_zpsuocpyap2.png

I spent all day exploring the grounds the house fantasising about my wedding, the last thing I did was go through the maze. I got so lost in the maze I hate to admit it but I was starting to really freak out, I couldn’t find my way out. Then finally someone came across and he was absolutely gorgeous, I found out he lives in Windenburg and his name is Alec. We swapped numbers and he mentioned taking me out on a date sometime. Then he helped me out of the maze (knight in shining armour) I really think he’s the one.
    09-25-16_8-03-25nbspAM_zpsb0xln18t.png
    09-25-16_8-02-27nbspAM_zpsyvsxi5ps.png
  • Options
    Alec is super cute! Lucky Blake. ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Chapter 6

It can’t be no no no this isn’t how this was so to happen. I’m pregnant I can’t believe it, this can’t be true but it is. I have been really sick so I went to the doctor and he just confirmed it I’m pregnant, but who’s the father. I don’t even know the name of the two men from the bar and which ones the father. Why did this have to happen it was one night and a really bad mistake it should have ended there, but it didn’t. This really isn’t how I wanted to start my family but there’s no going back and changing it, this is my baby it doesn’t matter how it happened it happened I will love my baby with all my heart.
    Screenshot%2080_zpso1oledtl.png

So I’m in my first trimester and I’m already massive there’s no hiding it and my clothes are no longer fitting. I really don’t have a lot of money but I need some new clothes desperately. I found this second hand clothes shop and they were great, so kind and generous I got some really great clothes. After I was thinking about everything and I really starting panic, I don’t know where this baby and I are going to live I have no house what am I going to do. But I can’t think of that right now what I have to do is find the two men from the bar.
    09-25-16_9-12-57nbspAM_zpsnuaxpvse.png

The only way I could think of finding the two men was to go back to the bar and pray someone there knew them (I haven’t been back to the bar since that embarrassing night and i really wish i didnt have to).
    Me: oh thank plum you were there, I don’t know if you remember me but I was here a while ago
    Eliza: Haha yer I remember you, you’re the legacy chick that went wild
    Me: (how embarrassing full on blushing) Oh I’m so sorry about that, I never do that I was having a real bad time
    Eliza: oh hush darling, I have seen worse the only reason I remember you is because you’re a legacy. You must remember that since you are a legacy everyone will be watching your every move, and gossiping about it.
    Me: oh yes I have found that out the hard way, and they will have a lot to gossip about know. I’m pregnant and I don’t know who the father is, you wouldn’t by any luck know who the two men were would you.
    Eliza: oh you poor girl, yes everyone does it was Marcus who lives at Factory One and Sergio who lives at Dock Den. Good luck to you with them especially.
    Me: thank you so much (What did she mean by especially with them that can't be good)
    09-25-16_10-51-22nbspAM_zps3wsny3ki.png
    Post edited by MissCharlie on
  • Options

Chapter 7

Oh, this is going to be so difficult how do you tell two nearly complete strangers that they might be the father of your baby. this was really not going to go well, oh gosh but i just need to get it over and done with like ripping off a band-aid. I decided to go see Marcus first since he was the closest, when I arrived luckily he was home (kind of unlucky really).

Me: um I don’t know If you remember me but
    Marcus: ah yer I remember you, babe, I knew you wouldn’t be able to keep your hands off me come in let’s go and start round two.
    Me: um ah um no, that not why I’m here, it’s because
    Marcus: well then why the plum are you here I don’t have time for this (starts to walk away)
    Me: wait I’m pregnant and it might be yours
    Marcus: no it plum well isn’t don’t you ever come back here

I was so stunned I was just standing there for several minutes I couldn't believe what just happened. eventually, I composed myself and decided just to go see Sergio and get all this over with. But he better watch out because I’m riled after Marcus and not going to take any plum from anyone.

Me: hay I’m from the bar that night do you remember
    Sergio: yes what the plum are you doing here that was a onetime thing I have a fiancé and I don’t need this plum
    Me: well I’m pregnant and it could be yours so you’re going to have to deal with this if you like it or not
    Sergio: what the plum oh no plum no, (breaths) listen here I don’t care if this is my child or not because it's not going to wreck my life so get rid of it otherwise it’s your problem I want nothing to do with it or you and don’t think for a minute that you’re getting a cent out of me.
    Me: I don’t want anything from you, you plum and this child is way better off without you in its life.

Screenshot%2083_zpswzd8nnwu.png
    Screenshot%2082_zpsexcrkeyp.png
  • Options

Chapter 8

Alec called me today he wants to take me out for coffee, and I agreed. He’s so gorgeous I can’t believe I have to tell him I’m pregnant he’s never going to want to date me now who would want to. When I arrived he was already waiting sitting outside, when I approached he greeted me and pulled out my chair. What a gentlemen oh plum when I saw him all these feelings hit me but I had to tell him. So after about an hour of telling him the entire story he just stared at me for a while, I knew what was going to happen it was breaking my heart so instead of him doing I thought it best I did so I told him

Me: I’m so sorry about all this, I know this isn’t what you expected when you came to meet me here today I’ll just go sorry for wasting your time
    Alec: why are you going we haven’t ordered yet?
    Me: oh you don’t have to be kind I know you don’t want to be here with me I don’t need pity but thankyou
    Alec: I’m not pitying you I like you and would really like to get to know you better, that’s why I asked you here
    Me: but after what I just told you
    Alec: yes I know what you told me, I don’t care I liked you before and I still like you I don’t spook easily life is short and precious just because you hit a little bump in the road doesn’t mean you stop and go back home

It was my turn to be silent I was in shock I couldn’t speak, he can’t be true there has to be something seriously wrong with this man. But it turned out so far that there wasn’t anything wrong with him. He then said since I had shared basically my whole life story with him that he should tell me about him. I found out he had an amazing mum and dad that they had children when they were older so they have passed now he said it was hard seeing them go but it was very peaceful and it was there time. then he told me about his brother Joshua when Alec was a teen his kid brother Josh had drowned in their swimming pool. Josh snuck out late one night and went swimming no one heard him and he had drowned during the night. In the morning his mum told Alec to go get Josh up from bed it was time for school, Alec told them he wasn’t there they all started to get really worried they searched everywhere. Alec was the one to find him he screamed to his parents, then dove in the pool grabbed his cold lifeless body out of the water. Even though he was blue and freezing Aleck tried to resuscitate him but it was never going to work. By then his parents were there his father had to drag him off Joshua he just couldn’t stop. They never forgot Joshua they were all crushed but they clung together and made it through. That’s why he doesn’t give up easily life is hard but worth it if you give it your all he says. As Alec told me he had tears in his eyes I felt like pulling him tight and never letting him go
    09-25-16_11-03-33nbspAM_zpsbtiaoo3y.png

I’m in my second trimester now I’m so much bigger and getting bigger each day, I’m really worried about how I will provide for this child. I still live at the gym since I still have nothing at home but I have been able to practice my cooking skills for work at the gym. Alec has been coming to see me nearly every day, we can spend hours just talking I really wish this child was his.
    Screenshot%2084_zpsclldfgox.png
    09-25-16_11-06-03nbspAM_zpsllitxlea.png
  • Options

Chapter 9

Sorry I haven’t been updating for a while it’s been very hard lately, I’m now in my 3rd trimester and I’m massive, huge everything is killing me especially my back. Sleeping on a bench has been impossible I only get a few moments sleep. I’m always hungry but don’t always have the money to eat, at least at work they provide a meal but actually working is exhausting and a painful task. Alec has been doting on me and the baby he talks to my stomach and he loves to feel the baby kick, it’s so sweet. He flirts with me a bit but nothing more why would he want to look at me and like I have to keep reminding myself it’s not his baby, does he like me or just pity me. But I have some great news Alec has asked to move in with me he says he would like to help me out, I wish he wanted more but for now it will be great to have him move in and help me especially since I’m in the 3rd trimester.
    Screenshot%2087_zpsdosozjyw.png
    09-25-16_11-29-54nbspAM-2_zpstvb0lykx.png

Alec works in the special agent career he’s an agency clerk, but they say he will have the opportunity to move up the career ladder. I got my first ever promotion I’m head dishwasher I got a great Bonus and was able to finally buy somethings for the lot. Alec and I discussed it that it would be the cheapest option to buy a double bed (I hope that means he’s interested in me not just frugal) when we sleep he stays on his side of the bed, but sometimes during the night I feel him cuddling me. I wonder if he’s awake when he cuddles me or is asleep and is unaware. We also got a toilet but it’s out in the open which is a bit of a problem since you get gawkers occasionally. We make sure to use it early in the morning or late at night when no one is around. With the rest of the money we could afford to buy a fridge or shower, not both, we bought the fridge a shower would have been great but we could live without it a fridge was a necessary. Alec started up a garden he said it would save on grocery’s (isn’t he amazing).
    Screenshot%2086_zpsi5ln6laj.png
    Screenshot%2091_zps4jr2esxl.png
    09-25-16_12-03-37nbspPM_zpsxktygtuj.png
    09-25-16_12-30-13nbspPM_zpsimhnr8mc.png
  • Options
    The bed is real pretty. Good luck with baby.
    Happy Simming
  • Options
    @NRowe thanks, I really hope they can handle the baby. I'm thrilled your reading my story
  • Options

Chapter 10

Um oh gosh well I can’t believe this I’ve had my baby which turned out to be babies I had twins a Pidgeon pair, a beautiful boy Malachi and a gorgeous girl Marcella. I won’t tell you too much about the labor except you will never be able to prepare yourself for the amount of pain you’re going to be in, it can’t be compared to anything else. Alec was incredible he was by my side during the whole thing he wanted to take me to the hospital but I have always wanted to have my children at home (and we couldn’t afford to go to the hospital anyway). After all that once everything settled down a little bit, I took the twins to find out who the father was, I really don’t give a plum who it is but I know you guys are all dying to know so the twin’s father is Sergio. I won’t be telling him if he wants to know he can come and find me or just ask anyone else, but I hope he stays away I hope I never have to see him again.
    09-25-16_12-04-18nbspPM_zpsfr7fcgq6.png
    09-25-16_12-04-17nbspPM_zpsunzv1hg9.png
    Screenshot%2088_zps8wxzqrov.png
    unnamed_zpsngojszdv.png

I just had to show you a picture of the twins aren’t they just perfect, there so tiny and precious. Marcella has my skin tone but Malachi has Sergio’s. Alec is so incredible with them he pays so much attention to them cuddling, playing and talking to them. He even get up in the middle of the night to tend to them, the twins respond so well to him. He’s such a good dad to them I just hope he wants to be their dad, and that he wants to be with me. Not just a good friend, but don’t get me wrong I don’t want to sound ungrateful I will always be thankful for what Alec has done for me and the twins, and if he does just want to be friends I will have to deal with that. I just really hope that he does want to be with me and make a family together.
    09-25-16_12-06-20nbspPM_zps9dtu5gfa.png
    09-25-16_12-09-12nbspPM_zpsyv1czhsm.png
    09-25-16_12-09-57nbspPM_zpsx7yniaj9.png
  • Options
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    @NRowe thank you I couldn't believe it when she had twins, she was big but some sims just carry big.
  • Options

Chapter 11

Alec: I have known you were the one I wanted to spend my life with the moment I saw you lost in the maze, beautiful and freaked out. It has been so hard sleeping beside you and not grabbing you in my arms and kissing you but I didn’t want to stress you out since you already had enough to worry about. I didn’t think I could fall deeper in love with you but these passed weeks with you and the twins have been the best time in my life. I think of the twins as my own children I want to make us a proper family will you marry me, Blake.

Me: oh my plum I can’t believe this, I didn’t think you thought of me that way but I always hoped you did, of course, I will marry you, you are everything I have ever wanted.
    09-25-16_12-13-38nbspPM_zpsqwddv36t.png
    09-25-16_12-13-42nbspPM_zpsjfki3vbm.png
    09-25-16_12-13-45nbspPM_zpsv1rsoh4j.png

We didn’t wait we had already waited long enough, there was nothing going to stop us. We got married the very next day. It was so magical it was only the twins and us (well and the piano player) everything was perfect with the piano was going and the waterfall splashing in the background I couldn’t have pictured it any better. I know that I have found my soul mate nothing will ever stop us being together, that has already been proven. I don’t know if you noticed my stomach but I’m pregnant again and I’m over the moon and so is Alec. Hey, I know what you’re thinking and yes it is Alec’s baby you cheeky plums.
    09-25-16_12-26-20nbspPM_zpsuwqmxvff.png
    09-25-16_12-26-21nbspPM_zpsv4pqvqqy.png
    09-25-16_12-26-31nbspPM_zps1vsobhwd.png
    09-25-16_12-27-08nbspPM_zps8othx71z.png
  • Options
    Awesome. Happy Simming
  • Options

Chapter 12

It’s been a little while since the wedding I’m in my second trimester, everything is perfect well we don’t have walls and there is also one thing Sergio. I wanted to make sure he was out of our lives for good so I went to see him, I know it weird to see him when I’m trying to get him out of my life but I had good reason.

Sergio: what the plum are you doing here my fiancé might see you, I told you I didn’t want anything to do with you or your baby

Me: shut the plum up the only reason I’m here is to make sure you never come near me or the twins ever, so the only way to get me out of here is to sign this legal document saying that you give up your parental rights to the twins.

Sergio: (signs the paper) here now get the plum going.

I can’t believe it, it’s finally over he singed the paper he has no legal rights to the twins. Even if he changes his mind with the twins he has no legal rights, it will be Alec’s and my decision. Alec was so thrilled with what I had done for him and our family, he was over the moon that he can adopt the twins. His name will be on their birth records he will be the legal father of the twins, he’s already their dad and even if Sergio didn’t sign, it wouldn’t have made a difference the twins dad will always be Alec nothing can change that. I can finally breathe again the pressure has been lifted, I don’t ever have to worry about Sergio.

09-28-16_7-04-46nbspAM_zpsqbegstw8.png
    09-28-16_7-04-45nbspAM_zps4gvxa7to.png
  • Options
    amethystmoon1996amethystmoon1996 Posts: 55 Member
    Awesome story! I can't wait to read what happens next!
  • Options
  • Options

Chapter 13
    It has been a very long time because I haven’t updated you on all of my pregnancies because that would have just been a lot of pictures of my big belly in different angles. Also there would have been a lot of Alec and I feeding and changing dirty nappies. and I'm sure you would have gotten really bored. So now I would like to introduce you to our 8 beautiful babies I can’t believe it I had 4 girls and 4 boys, (I was shocked that I had 4 girls and 4 boys no cheating I promise) who have already aged into children there all growing up so fast.

Screenshot%2098_zpspr4zloev.png
    Malachi (twin) trait: loves outdoors

Screenshot%2099_zpsw9fmtur6.png
    Marcella (twin) Trait: music lover

Screenshot%20107_zpsvrqb2zq4.png
    Autumn trait: insane

Screenshot%20111_zpsppxi3acn.png
    Rocco trait: genius

Screenshot%20119_zpsfvd7izx8.png
    Lara trait: creative

Screenshot%20126_zpsuzvrnqrn.png
    Terrence trait: hot headed (our only blond baby)

Screenshot%20151_zpsl7fofevf.png
    Jaden trait: art lover

Screenshot%20163_zpsy2jcmisp.png
    Valerie trait: neat

Alec and I had to deal with a lot of mixed emotions when introducing a new member to the family. Sometimes one or two of them would get upset thinking that we wouldn’t love them as much now that there is another new baby in the family, which was so sad but a bit cute Alec and I made sure that they knew no matter how many children we had we would always love them. Alec was so sweet he always spent a little bit extra time with the twins so they knew he loved them and that they were his children. We also had very happy and excited children when introducing a new baby to the family doting and playing with the new little one all the time.
    Screenshot%20129_zpspu59izt8.png
    Screenshot%20128_zps0dtzxikl.png
  • Options
    W O W :o
    Is it even possible to have 10 Sims at once? Not sure how one would manage that lot.
    I do particularly like Autumn, Lara and Terrence. Happy Simming
  • Options
    I have a mod that lets you have more sims I love it.