Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sitting on monkey bar

I never realised there was such an interaction ! (after 1200 hours into the game i feel dumb ahaha - i never play children i guess :wink: )

But i don't understand how to use it ! Is my child supposed to have a certain level in the motor skill or my cc is messing with something? When i click on the monkey bar i don't see the option to sit...
:(

Thank you for your help !!

Comments

• Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    They have to reach a certain skill level before they can "hang out" on the monkey bars. I'm not sure what the skill level is though :(
  • Options
    Alyssia29Alyssia29 Posts: 128 Member
    They have to reach a certain skill level before they can "hang out" on the monkey bars. I'm not sure what the skill level is though :(

Awww thank you so much ! :)
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Alyssia29 wrote: »

Awww thank you so much ! :)

You're very welcome :)
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    How funny, I play kids all the time , and I had no idea..lol. Funny that no matter how often you play there are always things you discover.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    It was one of the details I loved in the pre-release material <3
    If you play the smaller lots in northern Newcrest, you can see it all the time - there's a playground with three lined up monkey bars there.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    My home in Willow Creek is right next to that little playground and my little girl disappears over there all the time to play. I only noticed the sitting on Monkey Bar a couple of days ago. It was too cute. :)
  • Options
    Alyssia29Alyssia29 Posts: 128 Member
    Yes it's super cute ! I don't know how i did not notice it before ahaha !
  • Options
    tmelancontmelancon Posts: 120 Member
    I wish I can remember when they are able to hang out but in my signature, Iris always would hang out on the monkey bars.
    xRArK6t.png