Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish that we could 'hide' worlds per save

SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
edited August 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm not sure if I'm only the one who has thought of this, but I wish there was a way to hide worlds. An example being, when I'm playing Willow Creek I don't want to get invites to Oasis Springs or Windenburg and I don't allow my Sims to visit those worlds (unless it's part of the story) because I feel like it breaks the immersion and takes away from the realism. Each of the three main worlds have very different scenery and tones, and I don't want my Sims to suddenly visit what feels like another state (or even country) just to go to a particular lot. I wish that we had an option to 'hide' worlds based on each particular save game. Would anyone else like to see an option like this?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    queentellerqueenteller Posts: 44 Member
    I would like that option as sometimes I get annoyed with townies from other worlds showing up on lots not in their world. But I do like that it isn't as difficult to move sims from world to world as it was in other sims games
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I agree. I also don't like how sims just show up in venues from other worlds. I would like to be in willow creek to maybe spot the Goths for instance not have them show up in newcrest just because my sim went there.
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    but then u have like only 3 places to visit o.o
  • Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    It would be nice to have the ability to have more than one oasis springs or willow creek in the same save, and also be able to give them each a different name.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    but then u have like only 3 places to visit o.o

True, but it would be by our own choice. I'd like the option to cut off a world in a particular save or to isolate a world so its Sims stay there - both would be good story tools.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top