The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No credit for party

SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
I searched for a solution, but most of this type that came up were pretty old and seemed declared "fixed".

The details:
- Teen with Party Animal aspiration on second tier throws house party and earns (and gets credit for) silver medal, but doesn't get credit for throwing the party.
- Teen is only host, invites 4 guests, only 1 arrives. Five other family members present (but not 'invited'), three other family members participate in achieving goals. One made drinks, but then went off on her own. Two socialized, and together with the host and guest got most of the mood goals.
- I don't recall which family member was active when I ended the party. Now that I know that's a thing, I'll pay more attention. (Edit: I see that another Sim has a Host's Triumph moodlet. I'm guess that means that I ended the party with him active?)

Comments:
- I don't need a fix, I'll just use the cheat when the aspiration should be complete. I'm just providing info in case it helps somehow.
- Parties stress me out as a player. I probably won't do them outside of this legacy challenge.
- During the party I entered build mode and moved a chess table because I wasn't getting options to play that I should have. When I moved the chess table, everyone at the card table in another room were removed from their seats. I only mention it because maybe it 'broke' the party for the host somehow, as the host was one of the sims at the card table.

Comments