The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All my female sims age up overweight

I don't mind having overweight sims in my game, in fact I enjoy the variety of sims that we have now but I am a little confused as to why all my female sims when aging up from a child to teen/young adult become overweight. It isn't just one or two but over the last few months almost every female sim I age up from a child to teen/young adult automatically becomes overweight. They were not overweight kids and do not over eat or anything like that, my male children usually grow up thin, so why do my female children grow up overweight?

My male child sims and female child sims eat the same amount of food and do around the same amount of playing/exercise.

I don't have any cc or mods in my game at all and was just wondering if anyone else had this happen?

Comments

• Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    It happens to me if the mother isn't stick thin and only if her child is female, like you said. If the mother is curvy her daughter is certifiably obese.
  • Options
    SilentGirl490SilentGirl490 Posts: 506 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »
    It happens to me if the mother isn't stick thin and only if her child is female, like you said. If the mother is curvy her daughter is certifiably obese.

It is kind of annoying. Like I said I don't mind overweight sims in my game but they all age up that way even if the mother wasn't overweight.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I have this sometimes and like you it's always the girls never the boys. In my current save the eldest daughter grew up a little overweight but I've left her as she is. I will be interested to see if her two younger sisters age up like that.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Mine usually age up too thin for my liking, I just go into CAS full edit mode and adjust them. My sim kids all use the monkey bars ALOT so maybe that is what's making them so skinny.