Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Nushnushganay
    Chapter 25: Love and Service, of The Legend of Forgotten Hollow is out. In which a visit to Vlad is made, a case heard, and sentence passed while awaiting Morgan's answer.

Edvard would lay odds that he could guess which of the visitors was responsible...poor girl...

Ohhhhh! Yay! cool :heart:
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Computer Science is her degree. Lots of robotics in that too, basically you pick Robotics as the degree if you want to work as an engineer or scientist. You pick Computer Science for bonuses as freelancer, gamer or tech guru.
    Alejandra is now a freelance programmer.
    And yes, that's Johnny, mrs Pleasant, Deligracy and a friend from Uni.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Becka28 I hope Jade keeps trying for a baby and is able to conceive soon. She’s not too old yet. 

Do the evil club members enjoy having evil done to them or just being evil to others? I suppose they enjoy the entire thing because if someone is mean to them, they can be mean back and be happy about everyone’s shared misery. What an odd and interesting club. 

Tiffani seems destined to be a criminal, but she needs to get a bit better at thievery first, I guess. Good luck? 

@RedDestiny92 Beautiful wedding for Cassie and Yuki. I love how they went for non-traditionally colored dresses.

@ccarrig_95 If it’s not too late to answer your questions, I think it would be quite scenic if they had a home where it snows. The snow could be beautiful. I unfortunately have no idea for a boy’s name. A wedding ceremony is always nice l, but elopement sounds most exciting, especially if it’s done early while they’re relatively young. 

I enjoyed your Winterfest pictures. They made me curious. Do Juliet’s parents not care that she invites Romeo to things? 

@vancanuckfan86 It’s rough when there are two toddlers in a household. But I’d think that even a love of modern styles would allow for color in a child’s bedroom. I like how the parents were sweet enough to build another bedroom so the children don’t have to share. My sims are rich but their children still currently share rooms. 

@rainbowwithfangs Thanks for your comments. I’m glad that Mia and April are continuing to do well. A hot tube is a very wise purchase for rebate day. Hopefully, they’ll get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

@ryttu3k Cassandra's approach to independent living is smart, but also amusing. I like it. Don't know how to clean? Why waste time learning how to do it the manual way when you can more efficiently take care of the task with a spell? I love how you decorated the apartment. It has so much personality. The kitchen is particularly great because even though the main colors are black and white, the plants add lots of color and the backsplash has so many different patterns. <3 How long did it take you to do the whole thing?

@Lucy_Henley A brownie for breakfast sounds like my kind of breakfast even if it does contain all the sugar I should have for the entire day. It looks like the family had a good holiday overall. I'm not a fan of the gnomes as they invade and demand bribes (so we kick them), but they do drop decent gifts.

@AlwaysAsking I was quite worried about Don’s illness. It would be awful if anything happened to the baby. I’m not sure if the doctor was stern with Don as well as Thorne or if he just focused on Thorne, but he should fuss at Don as well because Don is in charge of himself. 

But oh my! Why is this thing about Mary-Alice coming out now? It’s shocking and regardless of Thorne's motivations, this kind of shock to Don’s system can’t be good for the baby.

Honestly, I don't think I caught on to any of the foreshadowing. I came in rooting for them, but then Thorne's behavior made me root against him. I thought he was controlling and abusive, but not in such a vengeful way. I thought he was maybe a textbook controlling boyfriend who gaslights and encourages dependency in his partner, but who maybe I was too harsh on... but now I think I wasn't harsh enough.

I hardly know what to think as I understand wanting to get revenge on someone, but the execution seems like it was more work than it was worth. I guess Thorne is sadistic and enjoyed it, but leading someone on, having a physical relationship with that person to the extent that you're intimate, spending a ton of money and acting for months and months...it's pathetic. I need to look back to understand more about Thorne and his motivation and see if anything about Mary-Alice came up before. If she has a vindictive personality, I understand it more, otherwise it strikes me as the sort of revenge that will fall flat really quickly because he was so smug and over the top about it even though it doesn't help Mary-Alice at all and completely robs her of any agency.

This probably goes without saying, but any hope of a relationship between Thorne and Don should be completely over. I'm rooting for the absolute end of it. I hope he's arrested for intentional infliction of emotional distress since he tried to play vigilante and purposely abused a very pregnant Don. If something happens to the baby, then maybe murder.

Also, since your screenshot is from November 28! you've really been waiting to drop this on us. Wow. I'm so curious about what you've come up with since then though.

As for my save, Asher's wife, Adelise, is not a vampire, but she's as old as him and still a "young adult" so ... she's in a unique position. They get along, but they don't have a typical story of having fallen in love and then gotten married. I think he's most irritating to people who like modesty and fairness because he's a show-off who plays favorites (to the point where his children notice).

Bonus
    Still working on my build, Asher's ridiculous new family home. It's not going to be ready for a long time, but this is the general shape I'm going for. This is the back.
    cp5qk8w.jpg
    I'm moving on to the inside after this and then adjusting the shape if it's somehow off and then landscaping.

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,653 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yes, I was able to remove the offensive file! :) Thanks for asking. And yes, I do feel better knowing it wasn't the Sim's fault. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No pictures to share. What happened in my game yesterday was disturbing at best. So much so that I exited without saving. Oh, that never happened. :open_mouth:
    Those sometimes make the best stories to tell, though! I use "exit without save" a lot in my games due to putting my Sims through so much that is horrifying to them and will wreck their relationships if I did save, for the sake of the story I'm writing. If whatever it was was hard for you emotionally, <hug>.

But you sure pique my curiosity as to what could be that bad! Then again my range of acceptable, for bad, is BAD. >:)

@Koteyka I sure hope Tony does get better...the kind of thing he's experiencing is way past what love and kisses can handle. As for Steve, I hope he also realizes that the same sick relationship patterns that Tony has internalized, are going to be reinforced if Steve keeps acting as his savior. Not that he shouldn't be kind, but he needs to get Steve some outside help so he doesn't fall into the role of lay therapist-with-conflicts-of-interest. Being someone's savior is its own form of accidentally reinforcing what's wrong with them in the first place and it would be a shame if good intentions paved the path to deeper pathology that looked like love. But HOW HOW HOW did you get those AWESOME poses?! The cuddling! The fetal position! The BABY IN ARMS! I was gobsmacked. Did you make them yourself? Download them? Are they part of some pack I don't have? Please tell me because they make your story really stand out! And they are so well done!

@BMSO you probably get this a lot but I saw your post and was like "OMG it's Goku!" So now I'm gonna have to go look for your mods...would you share a link maybe if they are up for sharesies? And cowplants...haha...great for comic relief but the one Sim in the one save I have who has one, hates his dang cowplant but doesn't have the heart to kill it. He's thinking of selling the house so the cowplant becomes someone else's problem!

@Becka28 Your Caleb is such a dawg! Standing there in his undershorts,hehe! Mine is way too uptight and fussy to do that (maybe Morgan can convince him to relax a little if they actually manage to get past whatever makes her so afraid of admitting she has feelings for him...which will have to happen soon or they're gonna be stuck at Vlad's for a while!)
    And that toddler with his wee little vampiric ears! SQUEEEE!
    As for your Caleb autonomously stopping eating, that would be a fascinating mystery to look into. I love it when Sims do things autonomously that make no sense from the game...makes it seem more like they have a will of their own! And Sergio must taste good anyway, rotten attitude or no. I imagine he tastes kind of cologne-like with an overwash of despicable privilege. So did he just pass out, or did Caleb CONSUME him? >:) And awwwwww on her going so kissy kissy to make him feel better!

@DeafSimmer wow, that's just sick. But I guess if everyone is perfectly well-adjusted and good, there's not much drama to report. But yeah, sick to the point of incredulity. He's such a cartoon character, and she's just letting it be that way.

@AlwaysAsking I want to find out what @KiniHokulani is talking about because I missed so much on that I don't know where to find it. Sounds like something tremendous! And who doesn't love a long-laid plot twist?!

@ryttu3k thanks for sharing where you got that fabu Ophelia Villa! And what skins are you using, because it makes an impact! I am not always good at seeing differences with skins... a lot of the time, I apply one and don't see one bit of difference, then wonder what the point was. Great new apartment too!

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    @DeafSimmer o...m...g... Xander is a piece of work. (I would say worse but the forum would just change it to "plum" haha). It'll be interesting to see what happens later!

@AlwaysAsking the Tasty Treats club just meets in a normal cafe for now, they are essentially giving away free food... Once Samuel has achieved his aspiration, which involves attaining level 8 of the culinary career, I'll have him buy a bakery (I've already built one in Magnolia Promenade) and they can meet there instead of the cafe.

Some more photos...

Brain freeze! I love the range of flavours of ice cream you can make. This was rainbow sherbet.

J1mYwRN.jpg

Anne got invited over to Evie's again. It's great that they're good friends when Anne's the younger one, but it'll be better when Anne's a teen and they can relate a bit better.

wMtJkAd.jpg

It took a bit of time for Lucy to really master Keyboard Commander, but it eventually clicked!

aFHZnUt.jpg

Amanda wanted to "paint from reference"; she looked up the stairs and noticed these beautiful paintings at the top.

ANnBFPk.jpg

This mural is beautiful! Amanda wasn't involved, though.

qZr16tQ.jpg

Someone died. Amanda was devastated, even though she'd never met this guy.

oiVMmgw.jpg

Amanda was trying to feel better, but nothing was really working, so she took a moodlet solver potion. (I found it odd that she had a "mourning a loved one" moodlet when she didn't even know this guy's name).

I5J6ste.jpg

It's going to be Winterfest tomorrow, and Anne was super excited about the prospect of presents! It was technically going to be Amanda's birthday too, but I thought it'd be best to age her up a day early (with Samuel, who *actually* has his birthday) so they could focus purely on Winterfest. It's then the twins' birthday the day after Winterfest, so it's going to be a busy time of celebration for the Fosters.

nZdcJJt.jpg

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    @DeafSimmer, page 601.
    Well, Xander's probably going to put his foot in it some day or another.

Shine's playing with her Cowplant:
    02-08-20_9-40-24%25C2%25A0AM.png
    But it looks like it got a bit too rough. 'You almost had my fingers off!'
    02-08-20_9-40-32%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Obviously, the Cowplant felt sorry. Shine doesn't stay angry for long, and pets the cowplant:
    02-08-20_9-40-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Exploring!
    Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went out exploring. their first stop was Deadgrass Isle, where Roddy did some digging:
    02-08-20_11-37-19%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And frog collecting:
    02-08-20_1-04-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    So, where did they go next? The three children went to Willow Creek. Roddy's leading the way!
    02-08-20_1-11-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy found another frog:
    02-08-20_1-12-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And dug at a rock, which contained the rare MySim Trophy, Goth boy:
    02-08-20_1-13-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hello, what do we have here?
    02-08-20_1-14-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-08-20_1-14-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-08-20_1-14-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I couldn't resist taking a screenshot with edge smoothing set to high, here:
    02-08-20_1-16-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    How's this for an aerial view?
    02-08-20_1-41-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Rollerskating
    Shine and Roddy went over to the skating rink.
    02-08-20_6-14-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And as usual, Shine is very graceful:
    02-08-20_6-14-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    As is Roddy:
    02-08-20_6-14-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After ice skating, some collecting:
    02-08-20_6-29-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-08-20_7-17-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-08-20_7-19-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Shine and Roddy went back to Dianthus Hall, where Shine gave her Cowplant some attention:
    02-08-20_8-03-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And grafted a snapdragon plant onto the daisy and tulip plant:
    02-08-20_8-14-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Carol Brinson
    Carol then visited. She gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-08-20_8-53-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-08-20_8-53-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-08-20_8-53-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-08-20_8-54-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-08-20_8-55-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a very big smooch on the cheek:
    02-08-20_8-56-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-08-20_8-56-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then gave Carol a big loving hug:
    02-08-20_9-02-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted to each other:
    02-08-20_9-27-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Carol went back home. Meanwhile, Shine was tinkering at the robotics work station:
    02-08-20_9-37-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave her Cowplant some more attention:
    02-08-20_9-40-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    Well, one of the mods I have recently installed seems to be doing its job:
    02-08-20_3-32-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ouch! That's got to hurt!
    02-08-20_6-16-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This also looks like it won't end well:
    02-08-20_6-16-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @AlwaysAsking From what I've observed so far, if someone starts to fill glasses with the juice from the juice keg, everyone must start drinking it right away to get the good moodlets. After some time, the juice will become flat and anyone who drinks the flat juice will get a sad moodlet.

In regards to the game day event, it happened a few times so far. I think it might be a glitch at my end.

I call it signature ice cream as part of my storytelling. Alex's so talented with cooking that anything he makes is signature since most of the dishes he cooked are in excellent quality.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,979 Member
    edited February 2020
    @ryttu3k , Heh, Maybe not THAT toddler, but someone else might well soon be the leader of them all :P I love that apartment of Cassie and Sofia!

@Becka28 , I feel sorry for poor Jade, I hope she can have a baby. Tiffani.. just wow.. and good taste on selecting her friends! :D

@miloek , Heh yep, and Damon there had to look at his parents having a date xD

@RedDestiny92 , Thanks :) I felt sorry for Candi, she had so sad look at her face at the wedding! Great weddings otherwise :)

@haneul , Wolfgang and Tessa will get other things to think about than fight or cuddle :) No, that was the same fire :) Maybe Deli should think about giving up her vampire heritage.. after all she loves her job and the beach.. maybe a mermaid?

@sarabeth2984 , Wow! poor Simeon!

@AlwaysAsking , Okay.. I had to read your update 3 times, LOL. I got so mad at Thorne, he needs a punishment in my game too :D

Teehee, here is my take of Thorne Bailey!
    Okay, not really, as he (correction, his brother!!!!) has been super helpful to Ted and has 3 adorable toddlers, BUT I renamed him as Thomas.
    Twist is, Thomas Bailey has a twin brother, called Thorne. Who was celebrated super star! Once he was.. I mean.
    After certain actions of his came to public, his reputation falled fast, he divorced his wife, took the money and left.
    His wife was so sad.. but over the time , all the support she got from Thomas resulted she married him. Thorne dissapeared, nobody has seen him sense.
    Thomas has no idea where he is, he only knows for certain that Thorne is alive, he said he would of known if "other half of me" would of died.

Tessa's gang have seen one weird dude walking around Sulani tho. He is fat and dirty and mean to everyone..
    2HSsW8b.png

Nobody knows who he is, rumors tell he has taken over the old ship ruins. But he is so mean to all, not many volunteers to check the place out!
    Sometimes he shows up at the beach bar, once again being rude and smelly!
    HqyOpcq.png

He carries lots of fake jewelry with him, like those would be his one and only treasures.
    lr68QRJ.png

8 crazy YAs

1hZpXnv.jpg
    iW82pj1.jpg

KwnvujS.jpg

RPdozKW.jpg

c2HuPe4.jpg
    Just random stuff.. and that is Darling, btw. :D

NmjeO0g.jpg
    And now you two???? (Cassie did saw them)

iB8DbHG.jpg

w8adZKn.jpg
    Cassie: "Why you men have to be such jerks??!!!"
    Wolfgang: "What ever.."

6Zpx4fP.jpg
    And then she sits down to that sofa and Malcolm starts to flirt with her!!!!

MHO7vBS.jpg
    And right in front of Sofia???

FnetTaf.jpg
    And now YOU are hurt.. right, weren't you kissing Morgan just couple of sim hours ago??

8kBUh3P.jpg
    And then she was mad at both of them :D

Okay, week is over, time to play with Ted another sim-week.. or so I tough....

Ted and the biggest twist I have had so far in TS4!

vyVEdj0.jpg

N4Yce2z.jpg
    Whole Monday Ted spent getting closer to that last star, here hugging his best buddy Thomas (I remembered the name, I was certain I would not, hih) !

f7kw3NR.jpg
    Long way to go, still.

MwPsiiK.jpg
    gKxPIU8.jpg
    I just love this world, it is a CRIME against simmers than this and vampire world have so little lots :(

JIGGeoY.jpg
    At Tuesday afternoon it was time to visit Tessa again. Darling, gilr, go back to that llama... that outfit is way too feminine for you :/

cpmlF1S.jpg
    Things still tense here, I see.

WCP4Eqy.jpg
    He kept reading.. (NOTE! Pay attention at Tessa in this pic, her belly to be specific.)

fuLyTLL.jpg

0U8NA80.jpg

8Faml2A.jpg
    Repairing TV and cooking.. (good, less the risk of more fires, Wolfgang!)
    Tessa: "I would like an apple pie!"
    Ted:"Right, of course you do.. need pickles in it??"
    Tessa: "No! Why?"
    Ted: "Never mind.. an apple pie it is!"

bw1RyVV.jpg
    And then she got up...

Uhmm.. what????!!???

ek1q4S6.jpg
    LIKE WHATTTTT???!!!!!!!!???????

(I have household members set to 10 via MCCC , but those two spots are meant for pets! Because in TS2 pets do not take a spot from a sim, and I like it to be that way in this game too!
    I do not have auto tfb enabled, never had, BUT I have 2% change of risky woohoo.. 2%!! and all the amount of times I have made Babs and Geoffrey to woohoo and no baby! They have ONE.. one.. and pregnant!)

tUmINGO.jpg
    Yes i get the picture now.

ZAsBlxV.jpg
    Can you just bake a bit faster???!! When you are finished, I will send you home and switch back to this house! No way am I gonna not to play this thru , your fame can wait, and you'll be immortal anyway!

OrHAOLx.jpg

KPyF6LN.jpg
    Wolfgang! What did you say to her??? Remember her hormones! NOT the time to do you!

oKGLxnO.jpg
    Good boy, better.

n87OjMy.jpg
    WAY better! <3<3<3 (Still waiting Ted to finish the dish, no poses used in this save, that is just the super cute animation after a pretty overacted kiss, heh)

XtlK3qK.jpg
    Great! Just put it on the fridge and let's go! She is pregnant, you are doctor , you should know!
    Ted: "Watcher, of course I know, you do not really have to be a doc to see that she is expecting ;) "
    SMART A$$ ! (or smart plum, if even that gets censored)

We are expecting! And more couples drama!

LmIlxpM.jpg
    Naturally we needed some renovations.. not much money, tho.

zlIA8Ho.jpg
    Welps! Tessa, do not fall a sleep in there!!!! :/

0CPC4Fk.jpg
    Morgan: "So there is gonna be a baby in the house. So much of the sleeping!"

Htoogcd.jpg
    RIGHT!??? Like you would sleep at your bed anyway, miss????

ivICZI9.jpg
    New work day! 4 levels to go before the challenge is over, and it just became more complicated :)

btGe2Fo.jpg
    Morgan: "It means you cannot sleep, all the diapers, all the noise.. the SMELL!"
    Wolfgang: "Can you just shut up!?"

rygdTUH.jpg

EVuFt5P.jpg
    This fight came out of the blue, but honestly, I was glad she lost :D

CFjhwgQ.jpg
    And yes, no more yelling from him! Everyone keep saying sims in this game version are so shallow, I disagree, why else he would all the sudden stop the mean things towards her??? (or just a coincidence)

GwfO95h.jpg
    Darling and Sofia argued this time.
    Wolfgang: "Not me, for a change!"

4Xccy6K.jpg
    LOL, I love this! More drama, this time Morgan disprove Darling flirting with Sofia :D

GKXMP36.jpg

x1I9xkc.jpg
    Hugo's sister visited us!

lS6CYP1.jpg

utO5wgX.jpg
    LUNA EMBER!!! SHAME ON YOU! I cannot visit your house to see how you treat your own kid's dollhouses, as that would result Morgyn to not be a sage anymore. Gladly Tessa kindly asked her to leave.

VlLFbLN.jpg
    Malcolm, you really do not get the point of how, when and where to sunbathe???

VVquHTB.jpg

8pdoCk0.jpg
    But to me it looks like you want to fix things with Sofia! <3

RX1BU5Q.jpg
    This came out of the blue, it did not even showed at Tessa's queue.. he just hugged and left. Cute <3

dFhgiy6.jpg
    And Wolfgang is even more a stalker than he was when I started playing Tessa, he is just everywhere where she is.

Time at Del Sol Valley and Morgan suddenly uses a bed.. just not hers...

yNkAKko.jpg
    Ted called Tessa and invited her over.. sure, but as always all come. Ted was at work! :D

sv3wWNL.jpg
    Tessa was hungry and cooked.

g6fxdB6.jpg
    After that she raided her brother's garden. (like he would even notice, he had hundreds, if not thousands of these by now in his inventory)

j13jglt.jpg
    Hugo: "I cannot believe I am at bathroom of the actor who plays that doctor!!!"
    Hugo, you still got it wrong... ugh..

xRoFKSz.jpg
    So, you never sleep in bed, not in your own, but NOW you want to do that in Ted's bed??!!
    Morgan:" Yes! I can brag I have been under the sheets of a celebrity!"
    I would not be so proud of that.. many ladies have really been under his sheets in the past.. including YOUR MOTHER!
    Morgan: "Yeiiks, out of here!"

ewbnMG2.jpg
    pool time

xri8nUR.jpg
    Thank you!

We are having a baby!

tJ1rrdZ.jpg

9XIznej.jpg
    Wolfgang: "No! Where is TED!?? Who are you?? Are you even a doctor??"
    Tessa: "Oh my..."

FfB6w45.jpg
    Tessa: "Hi, I am checking in, I am having a baby. Please ignore that crazy dude outside."

YtrDKEI.jpg

O7icnfl.jpg
    Wolfgang: "OMG! YOU are killing her!! She in in pain!!!"

FBniMH3.jpg
    Wolfgang: "Have to get out!!!"

o8wrBtp.jpg
    Wolfgang: "NOO wait for meee!! I have to get in!!!!"

jDcqEEK.jpg
    <3<3<3

1t1PtDL.jpg

oZka5Js.jpg
    Back at home :)

Ozk5ocl.jpg
    Tessa: "Hon, wake up! She is growing up now! I need to sleep, have to wake up for work."
    Wolfgang: "Yes, sure.. I am awake.. zz.. YES! awake and sharp!"

EgE4gd5.jpg
    Wolfgang: "So, little cutie, we have to agree on certain rules, I know you do not understand me yet, but still."
    Wilma: "Dlaa Blaa baa"

s19EtoZ.jpg
    Wolfgang: "I think that went well, right?"

OWqao1m.jpg
    Wilma (thinking): "No , daddy, it is me who rule you!"

So yep, meet Wilma Teresa Munch! <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    A view of the Oasis Springs commercial area:
    02-08-20_10-36-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A trip to the Arts Centre
    Roddy and Tiffany went over to the Casbah Art Gallery:
    02-09-20_10-51-11%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Tiffany was looking at a painting:
    02-09-20_10-51-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Carol Brinson came over and chatted to Tiffany:
    02-09-20_10-51-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she went over to Roddy and gave him a very big smooch on the cheek:
    02-09-20_10-54-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-09-20_10-54-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Carol changed into one of her formal outfits, applied her makeup and then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-09-20_10-55-33%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-09-20_11-29-19%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-09-20_11-32-06%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-09-20_11-32-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Carol smiled and gave him a big loving hug:
    02-09-20_11-33-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-09-20_11-33-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy then chatted to Carol for a while:
    02-09-20_11-33-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy said goodbye to Carol. Tiffany and himself went to their next destination.
    Over to Oasis Springs
    Tiffany and Roddy went to the museum in Oasis Springs. Tiffany needed inspiration, so the museum was the best bet for that:
    02-09-20_11-38-36%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She found it in this painting:
    02-09-20_11-45-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Tiffany went outside, set up her easel and started painting:
    02-09-20_11-49-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-09-20_11-49-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-09-20_11-50-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then sold the finished product and went back home with Roddy to Dianthus Hall.
    Randomness
    *insert bee related puns*
    02-09-20_11-56-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-09-20_11-56-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine loves her cowplant:
    02-09-20_12-01-57%25C2%25A0PM.png

I felt Newcrest was lacking, so I built a café on the 30 by 30 spot. Introducing Sugar Rush Café!
    02-09-20_5-16-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This isn't the current version, but it's got a kitchen, a café bar and a Mixology bar in the building.

And a bonus picture. It's the second time I have seen Carol Brinson without her makeup. She still looks gorgeous.
    02-09-20_10-53-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,653 Member
    edited February 2020
    Birthdays rolled around and before anyone realized it, the five teens in the household (four siblings and one Foster daughter) were young adults. With high school behind them, it was time to turn to their respective futures. This required a great deal of thought. Erik Cantrell, the second eldest in the family already had a bright future he had carefully and skillfully wrought since he was merely fourteen. He had fame and four albums plus several singles he had released. He even had a frame of his own on the Walk of Fame. Was there a need for him to attend university?
    tKOloY4.jpg Finally, his father, Joseph, pointed out that for now, while Erik was a hot commodity, he had his music, but what if something happened to his voice, for instance? Joseph was adamant that all of his children had a degree to fall back upon.

RDPFZZs.jpg
    Erik's first album, Just Erik, was a huge success CKEqDbw.jpg His second album, Against All Odds, did even better lKNL2D3.jpg Inspired by his successes, he put out a third album in the middle of his senior year at high school, Coldest Winter, Pfpw8zh.jpg His fourth and newest album was just released as summer began, and graduation was on his mind, eBHp3M1.jpg Long Winding Road.

The entire Cantrell family loved the summer holidays. Liberty Day rolled around and it was very hot in Brindleton Bay. Before things got started, Erik had a concert in Oasis Spring and the huge outdoor venue, Under the Desert Stars.
    A5UX1RC.jpg

While Erik was fully occupied, Brianna and her best friend, Tamela Durant were busy sorting out this whole college thing.
    pDJU0DY.jpgquCsQLl.jpg And so were Joseph and Louise Cantrell, the parents of this brood. Conversations were had and in the end it was decided all five of them would attend Britechester University and they would all live in the Dorm on campus. This way the 'kids' could stretch their wings and get used to a certain amount of freedom. While the plan was to help keep the girls safe, having the three boys right there, the hope was also to help Erik keep his eager hands off of Tamela, his sweetheart of the past three years. The two met when she entered the high school as a Freshman. Erik was three years older. Seemed like a grand idea at the time. The family was a very close-knit one and Tamela, their foster daughter fit in nicely.

As Erik's concert came to a close, the family hurried back home for the rest of their fun-filled day. With the heat lingering well into the evening, some water play was in order.

SP6gOdE.jpg

Then as the night fell, it was time for that all-important fireworks display.

hVj40XS.jpg

And, of course, there was the usual mishap. "This is why." Louise told the children, "you don't drink juice and play with fireworks!"
    byyZiwv.jpg

August dawned and the day had arrived for the five to move to the campus. Again, it was a hot day. Erik was quick to spy the bucket of water balloons.
    And, he was tempted.
    KKxkcEt.jpg

If Erik had a moment's thought that he could escape the Paparazzi by living on campus, he had another thing coming. He heard the doors on the elevator open and close and then a group of Sims burst into the corner room he shared with Aaron, his older brother. Trying to get in some study was almost thwarted.
    DmYjyDT.jpg

The next morning they made their way over to the Commons for a bite to eat.
    hlvfzOA.jpg Erik discovered not only had one of their roommates followed them, but so had the Paparazzi. He hoped his siblings and girlfriend didn't hate him for the ruckus he seemed to stir up just by being him. Making the best of the situation, they all got out their workbooks and did their homework.
    mZBJ8SC.jpg

College was very different from high school, they all quickly agreed. Most of the learning was incumbent on the student.
    Each of them were gifted a portable computer upon reaching young adulthood and so they studied, did their homework and went to class. Taking notes to make sure they understood the subject. Later they had presentations to create and in some classes, term papers to write. Thankfully, it wasn't all study and stress. In fact, Erik gladly accepted the invitation to a dance party. He was allowed to bring guests and so he grabbed both Brianna and Tamela as the two weren't faring as well as the boys were. True enough, both Aaron and Joey had soccer activities to help them blow off some steam. But all five of them took three hardcore classes for the semester.
    eXpJz16.jpg They danced their feet off, but Erik had them back at the dorm just after midnight. Relaxed for the first time in weeks, they all got a good night's sleep.

With just a few days left to the semester, Erik was booked for another concert. He was very happy the location was of his own choosing.
    So, he got himself set-up just outside of the Commons. this would allow his siblings and roommates to attend his concert and then leave for class, if they needed. Also, Aaron had soccer practice. Before the concert got underway, Erik patiently took the reporter's questions. NPOlkf3.jpg1DVerCl.jpgU42szkT.jpg
    It was a good turnout, to his delight, and it also served to keep him front and center while he got a higher education.

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Here's the rest of Alex's semester!

A Rainy Monday
    It was raining and Alex headed off to his first class.
    5as6aQQ.png

Time for him to study for his next class and while he studied, Emily came by for a chat.
    T2zxXAR.png

From Alex's POV, here is Colby giving him a hug!
    MrTHeeD.png

I don't even know why these two are chatting in the bathroom.
    H2nk6rK.png

Before he headed off to bed, he studied for his classes.
    IL7a54J.png

He also enjoyed a plate of one of his favorite seafood dishes.
    nNS958q.png

A Tasty Tuesday

Alex headed to San Myshuno to try some delicious egg rolls.
    yBDMQHV.png

He stopped by the Freelancers household (created by Jase) and he hanged out there for a bit.

Moments later, he saw Allie and asked her if he can use the stove. She said yes to him and he went to use the stove to prepare some food for his roomies.
    btyRw3G.png

He prepared some Sweet and Sour Pork.
    yO2gm11.png

I added Alex's restaurant to this save and hired employees.
    HWKfjmt.png

He will be pulling a bit of an all nighter to get ready for his final exams tomorrow.
    6kZlVcg.png

Later, Amanda was enjoying some Lobster Thermidor and he recommended her to try his most favorite experimental dish, which is the Artisan Fish Trio, at an experimental food restaurant.
    eKlNG41.png

A Busy Wednesday

Alex continues his all nighter to be ready for today's finals.
    dCOZVdV.png

Jace: Morning, Alex.
    Alex: Ah, good morning Jace. As you can see, I've just pulled an all nighter. Not proud of it, but I did all I can to be ready for today's finals.
    Y0UhhC1.png

Alex: It's a lot of work to get those A+'s. Staying all night to study for my classes and doing all the homework. It's a lot I tell you!
    lVkK5Gp.png

Jace: Listen, I'm sure you are staying on top of things for your classes. You will do great on your finals.
    Jbez45J.png

Alex: Thanks Jace. I am confident that I will do well on my finals and earn a good final grade in my classes.
    Jace: That's the spirit! Good luck!
    jzHKF3J.png

Off Alex goes to his first final.
    VbPZpke.png

All that studying and taking that final made him hungry, so he grabbed a plate of eggs and bacon at the commons.
    l6OuGHQ.png

Once he refilled his energy, he studied for his next final.
    Zb5cmj2.png

Before the day ended after Alex and Sean became friends, his reputation became pristine, which caused Sean to cheer for him.
    hRLSAXF.png

A Relaxing Thursday
    Alex is all done for the term, so he headed to the Casbah Gallery and hang out there.

He's gotta learn all those city recipes, so he ate some lumpias.
    krVy5wn.png

He saw Frankie painting, so he went there to say hello. As he came over, Frankie clapped.
    lBlbYcT.png

Frankie: I heard your reputation is pristine! Well done Alex! You're clearly a great person to know!
    Alex: Why thank you! Now I see why people who know me cheer and clap whenever they see me.
    e9nLjTw.png

Feeling so inspired, Alex went inside to paint a picture.
    pIZBvQ3.png

Still feeling inspired, he painted another one!
    xMBprj7.png

All right! All A+'s for Alex! 8 credits down. 4 to go.
    lSAbp04.png

After a fun day at the arts center, Alex came home and was greeted with cheers and claps from Sean and Amanda!
    9UHxtMB.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    @DeafSimmer
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    "Whatever you say," Rosalie said as she left the office. She sensed Xander glaring at her. Then, she peered over her shoulder. What was a wife to do?

How about feeding him to a Cowplant? He said she could only go outside to take care of the plants, but he never specified what kinds of plants... >:)

(But seriously, Rosalie, take the kids and run. This can't end well. :#)
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I’m loving everyone’s stories! Oooh, I have a lot of pages to cover lol!
    @deafsimmer -Definitely not liking Xander. He needs to get with program and understand that Rosalie is an independant woman with a promising career and dreams of her own. I hope he can change his attitude about that! I love Nathan and Sylvia as a couple. They have such a great relationship dynamic together.
    @hillybeth -Looking forward to how your third generation turns out! Their genetics are great
    @kotekya -I am so sorry about Tony’s breakdown with that horrible woman. I was impressed with how quickly the community came to his defense though.
    @kimmer -Thank you for liking our posts! We enjoy posting our stories:)
    @reddestiny92 -Wow! Hazar glowed up! He looks awesome. Congrats to Bob on his twins! They are so cute and they look just like Bob! I can’t wait to see if they move in together!
    Oh wow. That meeting with Hanson. I think they handled it well, but Don may have bitten off more then he could chew if his dad every found out! I hate to think how he would react. He seems intimidating
    OMG I love Cass and Yuki as a couple. They seem made for each other:) I loved their wedding photos!
    @haneul -I am feeling better thanks! Thank you for liking Luna’s and Oscar’s wedding. Dysis is a beautiful sim and it sounds like she has a lot of plans and ambition for her future. Kudos to her! I hope her father Asher won’t derail them, although it sounds like she will overcome.
    Poor Deli. She’s so conflicted about her nature. I hope she comes to terms with it. She loves Sulani and I know it must be difficult not being able to go out in the sun. Does she know about the cure yet? Or about the sunlight reveral drink to help her during the daylight hours? Not going to lie, I totally see her becoming a mermaid!
    @smellincoffee -Taisei’s seems to have mixed reaction based on his facial expression on news of becoming a father, although I’m sure he is happy. Those are some awesome t-shirts
    @miloek -Love the Zesty Grapes lol! It looks like they had a great New’s Year’s and I love that picture of them sitting on the house together.
    @beardedgeek -Congrats to Alejandra getting into college!
    @rainbowwithfangs -Wow Mia won the Spice Festival! That’s really impressive:) But especially her engagement with April! I am really loving your restaurant Pink too:) I like their house! It looks like their careers are really hitting it off!
    @galacticgal -Thank you so much for enjoying my story so far! I had a lot of fun reading about your ancestor too! Looking foward to seeing more posts of them in your game! :)
    Ok read the next post. John...Candy...Really? :( I am so glad you sent him home! Sometimes sims don’t whats good for them.
    Ok. Glad to know it was because of the mod. I like Slice of Life but I had to delete it because it caused to much lag.
    @chuchuexpress -I haven’t played with the cupcake machine much yet! Looks like Shine is really loving it! :D
    @darkangel1994 -Well that explains Jamie’s stomach troubles. Congrats on the pregnancy! :D Ok, the “needing to be more orange” comment about Jamie’s drawing of the politician had me laughing!!! XD
    I love toddler Atticus. His name is awesome and he is so cute. You can really see his personality in his new bedroom.
    @becka28 -I am so in love with that room you posted on the Gallery!!! And congratulations on making a Maxis FAve!!!! That is so awesome!!!!
    Caleb and Mina are such a cute couple together and they produce such adorable toddlers. I hope you have had fun playing them! Did you ever manage to get Mina to unlock any other vampire tomes?
    I was cracking up at Diego riding his bike around the bed. Too funny lol!
    Playing Griffin as a ghost was fun, but I’m over it lol. I’m glad he’s back. Although if he kicks the bucket again, that’s it buddy. Julia does still have the same hairdo she shipped with, but I gave her different variations. I am so far really liking her as a sim. And it's so weird because she and Vlad are polar opposite personalities but they are very affectionate towards each other lol. Thank you for liking their portrait! I put that over their mantlepiece instead of Vlad’s creepy one. It looks better anyway.:)
    Poor Jade! I hope she and billboard guy make some mini billboard babies:) Tiffani is an ...interesting sim lol! At least she is making friends lol. Her best friends are Malcolm and Vlad lol!!! I was laughing at Vlad breaking the dollhouse then going back and fixing it lol.
    @ryttu3k -I need to read your stories on your blog! Can’t wait! Congrats to Johnny hitting pristine reputation! I was laughing at Caleb running in the buff through jungle. Be careful Caleb! Bug bites could be...awkward...lol. I love YA Cassandra’s glow up and new wardrobe!
    Yes, Lacrimosa is a vampire I made. Miss Hell is a saint compared to her. I think you are right about the chance of death with the murphy bed! I heard if you update them bed competely it shouldn’t be a problem though...
    @march306 -Poor Angela, an adult and still in college! Somehow that is super realistic though. She and her kids aged up really well though!
    @simmelina1 -Britney is a gorgeous! Yep, Marcus is definitely older than her but it sounds like they make it work though
    @ellupelluellu - I love watching Ted working as a doctor! Its a fun career to play and he looks like he is having a great time. I was cracking up at all of Wolfie’s facial expressions and his on-off thing with Tessa. Glad he accepted the proposal though!
    @angeliqueadelaide -Yes I am liking Sims Medieval! I am just opened up the opportunity to branch out with my heros as a Jacoban priest so that should be fun. Yes. The plague is so annoying!! Still a fun game though :)
    Ada has gotten herself into quite a pickle. Less a love triangle and more of a love rectangle lol!
    My Morgyn so far enjoys being a professor however he gets distracted so easily with all of his hobbies. I haven’t really played the household though...I mean to change that because his wife and grandfather-in-law (the Grim Reaper) are so much fun to play:) Yes Griffin really loved the scare sim under the mischief category (although I will admit, I did direct him to it though lol). He was getting annoying with breaking stuff and possessing everything so I was more than ready for him to return from the dead lol. He’s leaving his ex-wife and her new husband alone though now that he’s back. Although I don’t blame him, she was pregnant with his child when he died, she wasn’t showing at the time. I didn’t realize it because she wasn’t acting nauseus. The baby was given up for adoption due to a game glitch. I ran with it, luckily Griffin’s dad Harry adopted the baby. I doubt if Griffin was happy about learning his kid was treated that way. Griff’s household is already at 8 otherwise, I’d add baby Aldo to his household. Grandpa Harry will take care of him until Griffin gets his own place again.
    Oh wow! Ada got hit by lightning! I’m glad she’s ok. And congrats on baby Loralei! I can’t wait to see how she looks when she ages up. Oh never mind, she’s adorable!!! She’s got dad’s hair.
    And yay! Ada graduated! Looks like she had too much fun with Salim and that hookah the night before. You are right though, Salim’s apartment is a routing nightmare! I haven’t played with his household in this save yet. He’s a great sim and I love giving his apartment an overhaul! Some of this new tiny living stuff should give some awesome options….hmmm. Kudos to Ada for getting Caleb out of the house, he was being a pest. And to Morgyn for sending him on his firey way lol!
    @vancanuckfan86 -Hailey sounds like quite the spitfire! She seems to be a cool kid even though it seems she’ll give her parents trouble lol. Their new puppy is so cute. It looks like the Depiesse family are busy with their toddlers! I kind of like the black and white modern look:)
    @simslover163 -I love reading about Alex’s adventures at Ubrite. He’s such a happy go lucky guy:)
    @lucy_henley -I like your Amanda. That top looks really good on her too. Her family is so cute. It looks like they are living a really awesome life in Sulani :) I like your ideas for the clubs! It definitely gets them together with friends and family and make gameplay more fun:)
    I like to make my sims all join clubs at restaurants and parks etc so whenever my played sim goes there, I get to see them interacting and having fun with one another:)
    @alwaysasking -Ok I am really worried for Don and the baby if he keeps getting sick. That doesn’t sound normal at all.
    UM. WOW! Thorne, really? I know what Don did to Mary-Alice was horrible, ghosting her like that when she need help. But they were both young and stupid at 18 and 20. It was horrible that her own family kicked her out, although it sounds like her friends came in to help. But what Thorne did to Don was just demented. And what Thorne will to do his child is demented. Definitely not on team Thorne right now. Hopefully Don has a back up plan or comes up with one soon.
    Griffin was definitely able to help Lisette out now that he’s back. I actually had to use a parenthood cheat code to remove the bear phase trait from her because she was glitching. She’s her chipper self again:) They spent a lot of quality time together so she feels better now. Griffin has his hands full because he found out that Agnes was pregnant with his baby when he died. It was a surprise to me too! She had the baby and it was given up for adoption. She was trying to start a new life with her husband and their own child, Skyler. Fortunately Griffin’s dad Harry was able to get custody of the baby and is caring for it until Griff graduates university and gets his own job. Its a boy and his name is Aldo.
    @ccarrig_95 -OMG! I so enjoyed seeing your Capulet family now! They look awesome. I hope Caliban enjoys cooking more next time:)

Ok I hope I am caught up with most comments! I have left lots of likes and awesomes. Everyone’s posts are so fun to read. I love catching up. Ok so, this happened in my game yesterday. Not gonna lie, its a bit fo a compilation too. I decided to hang out with one of my weirdest couples, Vlad and Julia Straud!

Married Life
    Count Vlad and his new wife were settling into their new life quite happily. They had a portrait made of themselves to hang over the mantlepiece. I think it looks much nicer than that creepy old one of Vlad himself :)OI3DrVv.png
    They loved spending time antique shopping yGKAnGj.png
    Bargain shopping at the Flea Market IctRnrf.png
    Finding the odd hilarious painting.
    Vlad: So…you know, now we HAVE to buy it?”
    w0sTMY2.png
    Julia: Yeah no doubt! We’re definitely taking it home
    5K7i5nH.png
    They joined a bowling team and loved to join their friends every weekend!
    TXuBIOn.png
    iuAzPVh.png
    Julia had some sweet moves HZHQSKA.png
    Vlad was still learning lKAR5yy.png
    Sulani Honeymoon
    They decided to take a nice honeymoon vacation to Sulani. Marcus Crow, Vlad’s adopted son had referred them to an awesome resort ran by his friend Ukupanipo Hekekia.
    2CA1xRl.png
    I am so happy with this build, it took me forever! Its over on St Taniz island
    The happy couple mMk7fB7.png
    uuDiQJO.png
    No seriously they had a great time! Ukupanipo is an amazing host. He tended bar
    1m8DqNE.png
    Served them up so awesome kava. Vlad has quite the tolerance! 4 cups and not one dazed moodlet. Julia on the other hand was woozy after one NDMc5rR.png
    Vlad tried making a drink Ap8R73y.png
    The explored the island the next morning c8556do.png
    nFABqK5.png
    Did some snorkling P9VqTLg.png
    Until Julia spotted a shark! They swam for shore right after that sOlTbCC.png
    The relaxed on the beach for a bit. Vlad was really glad he’s sun proof now 1kcwI9m.png
    They visited Marcus. Vlad was really happy to see him.
    PEGy9Mq.png
    They caught up on the latest news Hqe7mk8.png
    And his new grandson! Z6nqgbZ.png
    Yep. Baby fever has struck this couple. ErkCoUV.png
    No luck though, they have been trying for a baby since they met. Doubly so now. Vlad tried to cheer her up. She would spend hours crying in bed every time she had a negative test result come back. It was breaking my heart. Seriously though, they have been rolling try for baby whims the minute they were officially a couple. I have been having them try for baby. I have the chance for pregnancy set to 20 percent whenever my sims try for baby but this was ridiculous.
    Of course, they found the water fall
    FYafhYH.png
    iR6e0Pb.png
    sO4K0QN.png
    Ukupanipo got them into yoga too! DQlxawQ.png
    They finished up their trip and returned home.
    Baby Shower and the Magic Realm
    Julia attended a baby shower for her close friend and coworker Darling Walsh. They had met in college and worked together. She was happy for her friend’s pregnancy with Hugo. I wanted to give Darling a nice party since I gave Luna a big wedding. Before she heads there. Vlad started gossiping about the latest news within the vampire community. She figured he would offer to turn her soon. She was conflicted about it. Vlad had been rolling whims to turn her too.
    Hymvzzv.png
    She makes the long drive to Brindleton Bay. She gets there and the house is all decorated up! Darling is finally in her third trimester and has really popped. Julia really wanted a baby of her own MT0qY1u.png
    They open presents. Their mutual friend Joanna Morecombe was there too. igD4XhU.png
    The play a round of basketball. Random lol. SIzyPwv.png
    Everyone was getting hungry when all of a suddon, Joanna whips out a wand a with a magical poof, a plate of grilled cheese appears. Darling yells, “Jo, stop!” 7VBROdo.png
    Julia stands up. Could the legends be true? Jo is embarrased. Darling said “Julia doesn’t know our secret!” aBvjdf9.png
    What secret!?!
    We’re witches replies Darling. Julia is amazed! PSkTg6f.png
    Darling casts a spell. We might as well show you! PXV9czM.png
    and the next thing she knows, she’s in the Magic Realm! Jo introduces them to the Sage of Untamed Magic, Rogelio. PDKldPd.png
    He spends some time interviewing her. Finally, he shows her magic and asks her if she wants to join the magical community xs1BBcx.png
    Yes! He grants her the mote sight and she collects them.
    o8lK2KX.png
    She turns them in and he imbues her with magical power! JP73WIG.png
    Darling had to go home. But Jo stayed to watch. She was so so happy for her friend. I could hear her chanting, “one of us, one of us!” LOL. mjtl6FW.png
    Jo asked her to join their coven. Julia was very happy about it etZdcFw.png
    Luna and Darling had their babies!
    Luna and Oscar had their baby girl, Paisley at the local clinic.
    tAPmBaI.png
    Hugo had spontaneously proposed and Darling accepted!
    They had a private ceremony on their own. Darling went into labor a few days later. They opted for a home birth and delivered a little boy named Jackson together. YMiVluA.png
    Julia got home. Vlad had comes to term his wife was now a witch. She had full intentions to become a virtuoso. She made their pet cat her familiar rpZSV19.png
    Julia had some wonderful news finally! After a lot of trying, she was finally pregnant! I was so happy! PfWQ6sb.png
    I left them alone for awhile and played some other households in the meantime. I checked up on them occasionally. Julia had really popped. Vlad was ecstatic EYk3dh7.png
    Then her 3rd trimester
    CKwsFXB.png
    They talked about the latest stuff at work and the new baby on the way. I redid their kitchen 0KbG0xq.png
    She finally went into labor. They delivered at home. 1ftt7ko.png
    Finally she had her baby qcAPStn.png
    Babies. They had twins! I was so excited! I had Vlad do a fertility massage on her, I guess it worked! I avoided looking at MCCC because I wanted to be surprised too. A boy named Gideon and girl named Thalia.
    Thalia’s crib popped up in the attic next to their butler? I moved her downstairs next to her brother. Vlad was very happy KRP1sJO.png
    eRf6iI7.png
    He literally passionately kissed her right after 8idtJd2.png
    I aged the kids up in a dummy save. They are actually kind of good looking! Although, they have dad’s nose lol. Both are spellcasters.
    Till next time! :)
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited February 2020
    @ChuChuExpress
    Tony Stark's father obviously was worried about what his son was getting himself into.
    Yeeeah... Everything changed as soon as money and closing debts was involved though.
    Did Thor overhear Nick?
    I probably should've made it more obvious, but Thor was just a part of Tony's dream... In reality he obviously couldn't be there, him and Tony didn't even know each other at the time. Tony just signed the contract and that was it. Hope that made sense :sweat_smile:
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking I reached word limit again :weary: I'll leave you a comment below!

@ryttu3k
    Man, Lucas and Kassie are such brats! Poor Tony, that's an unfortunate crush he has.
    Eh, they're just kids with parents too busy to discipline them :unamused: Poor Tony indeed! :disappointed: Unrequited love is cruel, especially when you don't notice any flaws of the person you fell in love with.
    'Potential' to be moulded, you mean, Nick :-\
    Yeah, something like that... He was genuine when he said Tony could become a great actor though.
    God, did poor Tony have any positive role models as a kid, or anyone even supporting him other than Thor? :(
    Not really, although Nick was a bit of both for him. He did act a bit of a parental figure to Tony in the beginning. All to distance him from his old life and set up a wall between "us" and "them", of course. More on that when I get to the next flashback updates, hehe ;)
    Thank you!

@Nushnushganay
    As for Steve, I hope he also realizes that the same sick relationship patterns that Tony has internalized, are going to be reinforced if Steve keeps acting as his savior. Not that he shouldn't be kind, but he needs to get Steve some outside help so he doesn't fall into the role of lay therapist-with-conflicts-of-interest.
    You're right, Steve indeed isn't professional any way. He's just an ordinary guy from the countryside. The only kind of therapy he knows is love, which is exactly what he's giving Tony.
    I've actually been thinking about a way to connect Tony to a professional psychiatrist but the fact that they're trapped on an island with more or less happy people who never needed a therapist in their life makes it harder then I intentionally thought. Anything else I can reply will be a spoiler but what I can say is that I already figured out which path regarding Tony's emotional state I chose and I'm going to dive into it next update :)
    But HOW HOW HOW did you get those AWESOME poses?! The cuddling! The fetal position! The BABY IN ARMS! I was gobsmacked. Did you make them yourself? Download them? Are they part of some pack I don't have? Please tell me because they make your story really stand out!
    Hehe I could never make poses so awesome :D I download all of them from this website. You need to download the poseplayer and teleport any sim mod, both of which can be found here. :)
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    I am so sorry about Tony’s breakdown with that horrible woman. I was impressed with how quickly the community came to his defense though.
    The community in Sulani is awesome :)
    Thank you!

"Don't do it Tony!!!"
    "Sign the paper! Sign the paper OR ELSE!"
    "I told you he's useless! Weak! Come on son, lets go home!"
    "Tony don't do it!"
    "He'll never be an actor!"
    "Sign it. Sign it! SIGN IT-"
    Tony shuddered. He didn't know what to do and who to listen to. Everything was so, so loud...
    fd836c9383e4.png

And then everything went quiet.
    "There, that's better," a soft-toned voice said. Something warm touched Tony's hand.
    62ff8d0c19b0.png

"H-Huh?.."
    bb771f05ec83.png

"Steve!?"
    "That's me," Steve smiled.
    c60610b792af.png
    More under the cut:
    Tony rushed in a hug.
    4e63aff0cbbd.png

"I'm so glad you're here..." he whispered.
    a6a93c202aff.png

He felt Steve gently embracing him. It was so wonderful, so real...
    8751cc154635.png

"Wait. How can you be here? You can't be here!"
    "Well... How was Thor here?"
    "I-I don't know, he shouldn't have been here either," Tony stuttered. "But it doesn't matter! He's gone now! And you... You can't be here! You weren't here last time! And the time before that! This is my nightmare - not yours!"
    6438f02dc4ee.png

"But... I am here," said Steve, sounding rather puzzled. "How can I be here if I can't?"
    "I don't know... How did you get here?"
    98bded2f5a40.png

"Through that door."
    "That door shouldn't be there!"
    "But it is there!"
    "This is confusing. I should be signing Nick's paper and waking up."
    "Do you want to?"
    c06c7f75fa43.png

"No..."Tony sighed. "I always wake up scared and then I can't fall back asleep and then you get sad because you don't know how to help me. I don't want you to be sad."
    "Okay... Then wanna get out of here?"
    "I can't, this is the only location I have in my nightmare-"
    3aee0398c7ed.png

"Come on, follow me!"
    "Wait! How old even are you?"
    "Twelve, like you!"
    "How can you be twelve, you're not even born yet..."
    "Come on!"
    e433fc50b742.png

Steve ran to the door and pushed it open. Still confused, Tony followed.
    4c499408d792.png

"Wow..."
    04c6230c2058.png

"Is this your room?"
    "Yep! Gramps made the furniture, then me and mom painted it!"
    5fe000a3c056.png

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
    "What's that?"
    "Oh, just the radio. It jingles like that sometimes. Ignore it. Do you like the room?"
    7f743345af54.png

"It's... it's really great..."
    "Yeah, I like it too," Steve laughed.
    6749369fb1c7.png

"I still don't get it. How can you be here? How can we be the same age? How can any of this work? This... This isn't even my nightmare anymore!"
    6d23623dd2ad.png

"I don't know... I just heard you calling so I pushed the door, that's all."
    95bb03b2ebc8.png

"Guess we're going to hang out for a while, huh," nervously said Tony. He was lost with the unexpected turn his nightmare took. "Any ideas what we should do?.."
    4e0662e5065c.png

"Well... Wanna go outside?"
    944edacb8dc9.png

"Look! There's the Great Bear!"
    "Uh... Where again?"
    "Right there! Don't you see it?"
    e1957a468e48.png

"I'm not really good at finding constellations," shyly explained Tony. "Not a star person. Funny because I'm a Stark."
    "Well... I'm a Rogers. But I never went "roger this" or "roger that" or anything," shrugged Steve.
    "You know we're technically both Rogers now. We changed our passports before we came to Sulani so they wouldn't find us."
    e4a61b479a03.png

"Yeah, but we can be Starks for now," Steve chuckled. "It has an S for Steve and a T for Tony so it suits us. Besides... this is our place. They can't come here."
    You make me happy when skies are gray...
    "Hey, there's you're radio again!" Tony said. Steve acted as if he didn't notice.
    11315e792c7e.png

"Look, there's the Little Bear!" he shouted instead. "I could be the Little Bear and you can be the Great Bear!"
    "No," Tony actively shook his head. "No, you be the Great Bear. I'm not great at all. I can't even see the stars."
    "You just need to practice, that's all."
    9165bb311d03.png

"Just imagine how they all connect... dot to dot... The bear have seven stars. You, me, Peter, Morgan, Thor, Stanley and Tessa - we make seven. Dot to dot. Family. We're all Great Bear and Little Bear."
    "I wish I saw it like you," Tony sighed. "But I just see sad lonely dots floating in space."
    "They're not sad. Look - they're smiling at you! They want you to see them."
    "This is a confusing nightmare... you appearing, stars smiling, doors teleporting..."
    289a9bc48e26.png

"Hey, I know! Can we open a door and appear on Mars?"
    "Yeah!!" eagerly said Steve. "Yeah we can!"
    0ac1be0203ea.png

"Really? No way! Let's go to Mars then! Or anywhere else! Lets see where they'll take us!"
    "Now?"
    "Of course now!" Tony laughed.
    2c75bf736047.png

"Wonder where this door goes..."
    "Tony wait!" Steve stopped giggling.
    2d1bf56207d0.png

"Don't worry," Tony smiled. "I'll just take a quick look."
    "Tony!"
    7b5ebeaf9efe.png

But Tony was already gone. Steve sighed.
    "I don't think that's a good door..."
    f09fdead7104.png

"Wow... it sure is dark in here,"
    a20008d6eaf8.png

"Relax, you're just making a big deal out of nothing," he heard in the distance.
    Tony suddenly felt fear. Fear and... hopelessness. But it wasn't his. It belong to someone else.
    f491711ecb73.png

"Come on Travis, I need to understand!"
    "Look, I'm tired, I had a rough night. Leave me alone."
    17cd19fab5cb.png

"Just tell me! Did I... Did I do something wrong?"
    2d7b660785ad.png

"You always do something wrong, farmboy."
    "Travis please... You promised you'd stop going out with other guys!"
    2d3bca9fb8b8.png

"Yeah, but you look so cute when you're jealous," Travis sniggered. "I can't resist..."
    "Stop! This isn't funny!"
    "No. No it's not."
    b5ed323e655a.png

"What's funny is that I let you stay at my place, I hang out with you, I share my couch with you and instead of being grateful or whatever you just whine about a couple of flirts that don't mean anything."
    "You slept with him!" Steve's voice broke. "You lied to me. Again."
    "So what? Hmm? What are you gonna to do about that, farmboy? Don't think you're so special because you're really not!"
    4102b6b6a77a.png

"No, no you can't just say that... Travis... You told me that you love me!"
    d806f1dc9721.png

"Oh my god just leave me alone..."
    "You told me that you want to be with me! What changed? Is it my fault? Am I not good enough anymore?.."
    d768b783ee54.png

"Look. I'm tired. I'm plumming tired of your whining, I'm tired of your clingyness, I'm tired of your constant "Travis Travis Travis" everywhere we plumming go. It was cute at first but now it's just annoying. So I'm gonna date who I wanna date and I'm gonna sleep with who I wanna sleep and if you have a problem with that... door's that way."
    "But Travis I-"
    cd8c72adab19.png

"This is the real world - get used to it. Everybody cheats. I bet you a thousand simoleons that even if you somehow magically find your perfect knight in shining armour he'll still cheat on you in a couple of years because that's just the way life is. So get lost and don't try to tell me what to do!"
    "Travis please... I... I love you..."
    23f21c3a4e4f.png

"You know what? Get out!"
    6fc4ea0335ec.png

cac338eeb09d.png

"Travis..."
    "I said get out. I'm bored of you."
    "Come on, I've got nowhere to go!"
    f5467e9b1bb7.png

"And why should I care?"
    "I... I don't know..." Steve stuttered. "I don't know..."
    dd34fed7cb10.png

"Oh stop getting teary eyed, I wouldn't keep you here for much longer anyway!"
    b2613ffbb235.png

"Don't you get it? You were just a pet here, I never loved you! "
    64aaddba5056.png

"Love doesn't exist in this world anymore, everyone are just using each other to get what they want! So get the plum out of my apartment before I shove you through that door myself!"
    ab3f71580209.png

"Told you it was a bad door," whispered Steve.
    9549bd2d1a8d.png

"I hope he's miserable now," muttered Tony. "I hope he's living on the streets eating rats!"
    "Don't say that..."
    428911fbb68b.png

"Why not?" yelled Tony. "Look what he did to you!"
    31f4892552ef.png

"If it wasn't for him, I would never go to Sulani and I would never meet you!"
    b52b960994ee.png

"These things... they happen for a reason. We all go through some bad doors sometimes. Good thing is... we can always walk out. See what's on the other side. I found you on the other side."
    "But what if the next door is a bad one too?.."
    Steve didn't reply.
    2bc8dcba64f4.png

"I still want to kick him."
    "This didn't even happen to me yet, it's only going to."
    "Which doesn't make it okay!"
    f81fb501d22b.png

"No, it doesn't. But hey - like I said, we can always walk out," Steve smiled. "What do you say?"
    c79fd24545f0.png

Tony nodded.
    "Lets do that."
    37eefc4a5f4a.png

"I should probably wake up soon, This nightmare is very long."
    "Probably..."
    "I'll have to leave one day you know," quietly said Tony. "Go through a door you won't be able to follow."
    "I know."
    f9b02e8469f4.png

"I'm scared... I don't know why you love me. Nobody else did. Lucas didn't."
    "Tony? What happened with you and Lucas?.."
    Tony looked away.
    92439ec5d4f0.png

"Didn't happen yet," he meekly whispered. "Two more years."
    "Two more years... That's when you meet Thor."
    Tony nodded.
    "Like I said. Two more years."
    "And then what?"
    "I go through a door."
    9144aaf82cb1.png

"I wish you would believe that I love you," Steve sighed. "That's the only way I know how to help you. I wish I could do more..."
    "I just get lost sometimes," whispered Tony. "There's too many thoughts in my head. I always find a way out on your voice though."
    "I wish I could help you find your own way out. There are some doors you'll have to find on your own... but you can't even see the stars without me."
    "Are you upset at me?.."
    "No. I'm upset at me."
    fe0a4d6446b5.png

"We're happy though... How can we be upset and happy at the same time?"
    "Well we can't be sad all day long, can we now?"
    You'll never know dear, how much I love you
    They both heard Steve's radio jingle again but none of them responded.
    db06d55bb878.png

"How many doors do you think I've got left?" Tony asked, suddenly feeling worried.
    "I don't know," Steve shrugged. "What month is it?"
    "January."
    "January... Eleven."
    fececbf9f506.png

"Eleven doors?"
    "No. Just eleven. Not everything should be about doors."
    "Okay... Well I bet you'll have a million of that when I'm gone."
    "I think I'll have the same as you... Just without you."
    a2a537ec0491.png

"The stars shine brighter on Christmas you know," Steve said. "We could look for constellations then."
    "I don't think I'll be there next Christmas..."
    "Do you know how many stars there are in the sky?" suddenly asked Steve. Tony didn't reply.
    "One, two... a hundred and twelve... Fifty one, fifty five, fifty nine... Sixty stars."
    915cb543ce80.png

"Sixty seconds make a minute. Sixty minutes make an hour. Sixty stars... What do sixty stars make?"
    Tony shrugged.
    "I heard that stars we see are already gone..."
    e413bb609ffd.png

Steve smiled reassuringly.
    "Don't worry. Eleven is a lot. I can't even eat eleven rice bars at once and you know how much I love rice bars! Besides, Christmas doesn't have to have one date..."
    979e14bc3a40.png

"Meanwhile - tickle time!" he suddenly yelled.
    "Noo," Tony laughed. "That's cheating, I'm in a nightmare so I can't fight you!"
    6315ac615450.png

"Do you want me to stop?" Steve grinned.
    "No no no! More more more!"
    37bed684d134.png

"Ticklish little penguin."
    "Big plush teddy bear."
    8e4557ad992b.png

"I love you."
    "I love you more."
    Please don't take my sunshine away...
    2af4a2648a57.png

"The sun is rising up."
    Tony sighed.
    "Do I have to go?"
    Steve shrugged.
    "Stay with me?" he whispered.
    930e912969e6.png

They both knew that wasn't an option.
    "Do you think the door will be good this time?" hopefully asked Tony. Steve nodded.
    77a1bd0da738.png

"Bye..."
    "Hey, I'll be the first thing you see when you wake up," Steve giggled quietly.
    15a2255f8c6c.png

Tony cuddled in closer.
    "I like this nightmare... Actually I don't think this is a nightmare anymore..."
    4d10c694401c.png

He opened the door.
    d5eb6cbff34f.png

"Good morning," winked Steve.
    919fe439cb23.png

"Good morning," Tony smiled.
    5c523865a51c.png

And a good morning it was indeed.
    bf0b0092d0c5.png

"So! No nightmares this night?"
    "No nightmares."
    Steve sighed in relief.
    bf9932b1a5fa.png

"Glad to hear that. I spend half of the night watching you sleep because I was afraid they would start again... but you seemed content."
    "I was. Your advice helped."
    "What'd you think of?"
    Tony didn't reply.
    ffbf85a41ef5.png

"Hey, do you have any old pictures of yourself?.." he asked instead.
    "I think I had a few... Why?"
    "Oh, no reason. Just... wanted to see how you looked."
    "Alright, I'll check if I still have them lying around..."
    8a6fff3b14c6.png

Steve did find them pretty soon.
    "That's me at three, turning four... God I loved that hat!"
    deee6cceea70.png

60b4cc908246.png

"Do you have anything older? Eleven, twelve maybe?.."
    "Yeah sure..."
    36fa924427ce.png

"I'm... I think I'm twelve here," Steve squinted his eyes. "Hard to tell, I always looked like I was eight till puberty hit."
    "Oh..." Tony broke into a smile.
    703840b16983.png

"That's funny. Are you sure you never shown me these pictures before?"
    "No, not that I can remember of..."
    61a9e0f789d9.png

"Then how did I... You look exactly like..."
    Tony didn't know what or how, but he could've sworn that the little boy on the photo looked exactly like Steve from his dream.
    2145583b6fdc.png

Maybe Steve did show him these photos. Maybe he happened to stumble across them on his own. Thor would say Steve transferred himself into Tony's dream with the power of love but Thor said a lot of funny things...
    Whatever it was, Tony was grateful it happened.
    877cd0ca8362.png

"Thank you."
    "Hey, I don't know why and what for, but I'll take a kiss from you any day," Steve chuckled.
    eaa5ba53b00a.png

Finally another update from my "baby updates" list is done! :blush: So happy!! This one was so big I had to split it in three parts lol. By "baby updates" I mean the ones that I've been planning for literally forever (like the Sulani Flashback and Tony's Dream update if anyone remembers those) and anticipated to do the most. Every detail in them matters. Every line ran a million times through my head. If you're interested then one day I'll reveal all of the hints and foreshadowing that happened in this update but till then feel free to leave theories if you're into that kind of thing :D
    The song - here.
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Tee hee hee. So far you are the only declared member of Team Thorne. But that's good that you are. It's nice to see that some people think that what Don did was bad enough to deserve what Thorne did.
    I do feel bad for Don, I really do! But as a writer I admire how interesting, twisted an conflicted you made Thorne's character so it's hard not to root for him. Plus I'm all in for a good revenge story :naughty: What I'd like to know is... which team are you? :D Will we ever know? Maybe when the storyline reaches the end?
    I know I've said it before, but the fact that this is the first thing you've written in English amazes me. It's very well done! Not like a six year old at all 😂 Your sentences are complex, not juvenile, but they always make perfect sense too.
    Aw, you're making me blush :blush::blush:
    It seems like the majority of other languages do something in the opposite order than we do. It might be verb - noun order. Is that correct? I'd say, "I jumped the fence" and other languages seem to say "the fence, I jumped" I could be totally wrong, lol. I just know something is in a different order in many other languages.
    Can't speak for most languages, but in Russian you say exactly "I jumped over the fence" :) If you want to sound extra posh and old-school you can say "over the fence I jumped" but in terms of rules it won't be considered correct. Usually used in poems or songs.
    Your summer camp story is so cute 😊 That sounds wonderful. Does that mean that you play the guitar?
    No, I play the piano. But somehow I'm always attracted to people who play the guitar... Before I find out they play it :joy: Guess they all have the same vibe or something!
    I will quiz you and you can hear my failings as a mother 😂 Do you know who Jim Morrison is? And have you heard of his band, The Doors? Do you know the nursery rhyme Georgie Porgie?
    I know Georgie Porgie but I never understood the meaning behind it🤔 As for Jim Morrison, never heard of him… :sweat_smile:
    How!? How did Thor know that Tony shouldn't sign that? He was very young, right? Like 6 years younger than Tony? I have a feeling that the Thor part was in the dream, but not real life. - maybe 😂
    Seven years younger, actually. And I thought it was very obvious that Thor was just wacky dream weirdness Tony's mind conjured up! :sweat_smile: Obviously he wasn't there in real life. Tony didn't even know him that well back then. And he'd refer to him as "Theo" rather than "Thor" because that' his real name.
    And Tony's dad is quite an interesting character. Was he there to watch the play? I don't remember any audience besides Nick and his dad.
    They called him in afterwards but I didn’t think it was necessary to point that out, given that it’s all still Tony’s dream. That and I also had too much screenshots already :P
    How strange that he didn't understand what was going on with Tony and him acting in a movie. My first thought as a parent would not be "your grades are to low." It would be, "where are you taking my son to shoot this movie? how long will he be gone?" and "you know one of his parents will be with him, right?"
    Tony's dad was a tired working man, he barely knew anything about how movies are made. To him Nick's proposal sounded as if Tony was going to to have fun and goof around in front of cameras instead of studying. That's all he cared about. If anything, I bet he'd be glad if Tony was taken away for a while.
    I don't like his dad. Although I think you didn't want us to 😉 But geez! "I know he won't be good for anything else" That's a bit harsh
    Yeah, I had no intent of making him likeable in any way. I wanted him to be more strict and cold but he was too similar to Nick and since I needed Tony to believe that "Father - bad, Nick - good", which Nick was going for, I went for the opposite and made him a yelling mess.
    And uggggh I don't like what the dreama are making Tony think! That he's worthless!? I mean, I totally get why he feels that way. He went from nothing - to everything - to "nothing" again. Though he doesn't understand that he's not nothing now just because he's not a big star. Idk what Steve is going to do. I just hope it helps, because my son feels just like Tony does, and maybe I'll get ideas 🤔
    Honestly, I'm curious how everything is going to work out :sweat_smile: I'm known for giving out helpful advices to all of my friends (although they usually revolve around love drama and bullying) but this is a tricky one...
    Thank you!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @haneul she's from a magical family! Why learn to sweep when Scruberoo exists? XD And thank you! The backsplash was really fun, I used a bunch of the black and white tiles from this set. Whole thing took about four hours, I think?

@DeafSimmer Abel and Caitlyn, huh? Interesting pair of names! God, Xander continues to be awful. "What was a wife to do?" At this point, grab the babies and get as far away as humanely possible?

(I also agree with @AyKooChao's idea to feed the plum to a cowplant!)

Dylan seems to be alright! She could always go with him to get away, maybe?

@Nushnushganay I'm using the Waterlilies skinblend! It's based on Luumia's Vanilla, with a few other bits. Also, the Aloha eyes by Pyxis.

Also this sentence made me nearly inhale my water:

"I imagine he tastes kind of cologne-like with an overwash of despicable privilege."

@Ellupelluellu thank you! It was really fun to decorate!

Oh, the relationship dramas XD The only solution I can think of for your YAs is a giant polycule! Oh dear, Darling in that dress looks so uncomfortable. Oh my, good luck with that, Tessa XD Dying at Morgan's reaction to learning about Ted's... past relationships! Welcome to the world, Wilma!

@GalacticGal man, teenage stardom is always rough. Super rude of the paparazzi showing up on campus!

@sarabeth2984 yeah, there are some places you just don't want to get bites XD Upgrading definitely helps, yeah! I'm not sure what level you have to be at, alas, so at least that mod is there in the mean time.

That portrait looks great! And I love the watermelon painting :D My personal favourite is this one! Sounds like a lovely honeymoon, shark encounters aside XD I hope they're successful soon! (...Well. The kid's future genetics may not thank them if they are, but still XD) Oooh, Julia's a spellcaster now! Huh, that means Vlad wouldn't be able to turn her, then... Welcome, Paisley and Jackson! And oh wow, hi, Gideon and Thalia! Yeah, Vlad's nose genetics are... pretty strong XD

@Koteyka oh jeez, that sounds ominous XD;;

Aww, hi, baby Steve. So if Thor is representing warnings, I guess Steve is representing comfort? Or, yes, his sunshine XD That dream was a ride! Beautiful update!

Right, have some makeovers! Pierce Delgato and Billie Jang aged up to Teen; Pierce gained Loves Outdoors to add to Self-Assured and, appropriately, the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration. Given his child aspiration of Social Butterfly, I foresee him going on a lot of camping trips with friends! Child appearance here.

NO1mkgJ.jpg

Next, Billie Jang! She rolled Self-Absorbed, which I quite dislike, so I changed it to Self-Assured instead. Joke Star for aspiration also works, especially since her dad is a comedian, but I thought Friend of the World fitted even better. She's one of the few I don't have a child makeover for (I just edited a few things to fit her orange-yellow palette better, and added seasonal outfits).

wdaZz9G.jpg

Next, two new YAs! Sofia Bjergsen gained the Creative trait (it was something else originally, but it felt unfitting) to add to Cheerful and Music Lover, and she (and Cassandra) still has her Musical Genius aspiration. Teen appearance here; since she wants to be taken seriously as a musician, she's deliberately given herself a more mature look. Still plenty of pink but a bit more polished-looking.

Kk66rkm.jpg

Next up, Luna Villareal! To add to her Childish and Romantic traits, she ended up rolling Child of the Ocean, which felt... weird, so I ended up changing it to Family-Oriented. Given her messed-up upbringing, I can see her wanting to have a big household full of happy kids! Her Friend of the World aspiration was also changed, to Soulmate (to fit her Romantic trait). Teen appearance here, her look isn't quite as childish but is still very preppy and conservative.

HdEis9B.jpg

Finally, there are a few I didn't post at the time, and also a quick minor change to Cassandra (switched her necklaces between everyday and formal). Didn't change Malcolm Landgraab, since he was already dressing pretty conservatively (gained Vegetarian, I went "NOPE" and changed it to Hot-Headed), Morgan Fyres, since she was... well, already dressing older than her age (gained Dance Machine), Wolfgang Munch (who somehow lost Gloomy and ended up gaining Childish and Klepto? He's also now a spellcaster oh god), or Duane Talla (gained Family-Oriented, which fits remarkably well with my headcanon for him - that he had an unstable family life until his cousins, the Kealohas, took him in). Children to Teens - pretty sure I posted Elsa here already (but for those who didn't see, child, teen, got Goofball and Joke Star), Max gained Materialistic and... for some reason, Master Chef, which I changed to Public Enemy (child, teen), and Lucas gained... something, but either way I changed it to Cheerful and Freelance Botanist (child, teen).

So, Windenburg now has five teens (Elsa, Max and Hugo, Lucas, and Yuki, with Hugo and Yuki nearing YA), no kids, and one toddler (a li'l Bjergsen boy). Also still children are Alexander Goth, Olivia Kim-Lewis, Orange Bailey-Moon, Christie Sigworth, and Tane Ngata, and the remaining teens other than the five Windenburg ones are Gemma Charm and Rohan Elderberry. Evie Delgato, Nani Kealoha, the Bheeda twins (Jesminder starts the game pregnant, she had two boys), and Tycho and Stella Curious (I downloaded the Curious bros and Pascal and Vidcund were already pregnant, heh) are the toddlers. And finally, along with Jacques Villareal, Minerva Charm also died recently. Gemma is still living with her brother and sister-in-law (who have since married).
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984, page 601.
    It's fun!

@Koteyka, page 601.
    Yeah, I forgot that anything's possible in the dream world.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,145 Member
    So many awesome stories, I really love them all. <3
  • Options
    Aaand the first screenshot for this update is Shine's Cowplant in the rain:
    02-09-20_8-54-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection time!
    Shine was in the makeup room in her study area. She reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick whilst Roddy watched:
    02-09-20_9-26-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Shine checked herself in the mirror:
    02-09-20_10-10-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-09-20_10-11-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-09-20_10-16-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-09-20_10-16-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-09-20_10-21-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-09-20_10-22-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    02-09-20_10-23-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you. mummy!' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    02-09-20_10-31-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes. She then blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    02-09-20_10-37-57%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Looks like everything's in working order
    How is Sugar Rush Café doing? It's working fine!
    02-09-20_11-10-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And I removed an autonomy mod to allow the sims to cook. Mila Munch working hard, over here!
    02-09-20_11-17-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-09-20_11-18-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Blooper
    Behold, the floating cup!
    02-09-20_11-11-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Ellupelluellu It looks like your Thorne got all the punishment he deserved. Too bad he hasn't learned his lesson and is still mean, though.

Maybe the 2% percent risky woohoo setting isn't working or maybe Tessa's super (un)lucky. Congratulations? Both Wilma and her name are cute. Now it's 8 YA and a toddler. I wonder how Wilma will get along with everyone and if she'll have a favorite besides her parents.

Thanks for your comments on my save! I doubt Deli will become a mermaid, but maybe ...

@sarabeth2984 Love how you set up the portrait for Vlad and his new wife! I'm curious about why she is sitting and he's standing. That's sweet of him? But Vlad's taste in art work is questionable. The watermelon painting isn't bad, though, so maybe he can make it work in the right room.

I'm glad to see Vlad's sunproof and can enjoy all Sulani has to offer, including sun bathing. A witch and vampire couple - I hope the twins don't become glitchy. I can't wait to see them as toddlers.

Thank you for your comments on my save! Deli knows about the cure and about the reversal cocktail, but not about mermaids yet, so we'll see, but I doubt that will happen. It could, because I let my sims do (almost) whatever/anything they think about. But I don't think Deli can make the reversal cocktail because her vampire lore skills are low since she ignores that she's a vampire. Her parents can make it, though.

I've started the inside of the new build, but I'm not sure the Fiers will be able to afford it without putting some effort into working hard because it's almost 500,000 simoleons with hardly anything inside.

The entryway.
    403yoOF.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top