Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited November 2019
    Surprise!! I didn't get to everybody, again ..... But I feel like I'm getting closer, and I also think a bunch of you are going to go missing for several days while you play University! So maybe I have a chance?

Anyway, sorry if I've missed you completely, or haven't gotten to all of your updates yet.

@sarabeth2984

Going back a ways 😊 ... I never understand Get Famous stuff very well. Did the game have Morgyn and Susan throw that charity ball? Or had you set it up so it would happen?

I'm glad Rachel livened things up at the ball.

New year's Eve looks sweet, hugs and kisses! ❤️ Wolfgang and Cassandra sure look like accomplished kissers now. Not quite as awkward as some teenage kisses I've seen 😅

Your update on the first day of spring is cute! No major drama of temples on fire, or extremely moody teenagers 😅

Simeon is always so sappy with Rachel LMAO

And then, the most important question of all, who is the guy in the yellow jacket with the mohawk in the picture of Simeon being sappy at that restaurant? 😄😂😅

I'm not thrilled with his outfit, or his hairstyle, but he looks really cool!

@Daephene

Omg, that's awesome that Bo was so chill about the vampire episode. So chill he didn't even notice. 😂

The pictures of Wolfgang and Lucas are the best though. I'd seriously like to use those pictures as a Facebook cover photo. Not many of my friends would get it though 😉

Is your "Jolene" remark a Dolly Parton reference? Or something else I don't know about 😅

Several of the pre-mades were used in this grandchild generation already. Cassandra, Wolfgang, Alexander, and Pierce come to mind. They were teens/children in the game, will you be trying to keep the premade's relative ages in mind when doing match ups? I can't think of any really young pre-mades besides Evie Delgato.

Can you remind me which ones you used already? I'm almost positive that I remember Billie Jang also. But not Gunther, right? Summer Holiday isn't grabbed up yet? And now I can't think of who Maximilian is with, despite the fact that I just saw him a few days ago. (Sleep deprivation is a terrible thing - my own fault though, I'd play this dopey game 24/7 if I could 😉)

I'm glad Athena had a nice lunch out for her retirement.

Your families, as related to hometowns, is cool. And yeah, Lucas should belong to Granite Falls.

Is anyone lined up to be a doctor or scientist? Does Magnolia Promenade come with Get to Work? I can't even remember. I'm trying to figure out Esau's relationship to a retail store.

And yes! Gerardo! That's his name 😄 I'm glad I at least remembered the child right, despite not remembering his name.

@Rouenpucelle

Ohhhh, I like Rey and Kylo. And considering that Kylo is supposed to be reformed I'm not seeing much redemption there. Visiting and staying without permission, laughing as a vampire drinks her blood and she passes out? Yikes, I'd hate to see him with mean traits or aspirations. 😂

@Ellupelluellu

Whoa! Travis Scott moves fast, doesn't 🐸🐸🐸🐸

And wow, Becka28's Bjorn issues are spreading 😳

I wonder if Geoffrey will divorce Nancy in this save because of her fashion choices 😂

@Morkovka

Ohhh, I'm so glad things are fine between Wanda and Hella 😊 I was sure it would be. But that is a valid point, Hella doesn't remember much of anything anyway.

I can't believe that in your game Darrel has such a grown up daughter!! Is she a teen? How did you go about getting Darrel and Emilia together so quickly? Much less have a child that fast? They had no relationship whatsoever in my game when I loaded that house.

It's good that Stella was mature enough to not irrationally dislike Wanda just because she's related to Hella.

@Keidra

That's cute that your simself reminds you of your mom. I know what you mean about mixed feelings though. My mom died 17 years ago, but there's still rarely a day that I don't think of her. I've never thought of having her in my game, despite the fact that I'm in it

Tee hee, I love your comparison to the game's "practice writing" I feel like I'm in the same shoes

Oh gosh, I guess I had read your update from a while ago wrong. I thought it was Bella that was trying to bring Mortimer back.

Now I see that it's Cassandra. That certainly explains why she's learning so much Magic. I loved how the cauldron magically appeared halfway through your sentence LOL. Did they take it to Sulani when they moved?

Also, if they left that house, is Mortimer's ghost still going to be with them? Or back at the old house?

I love how you deal with Cassandra's different phases. I guess I've never had a teen have a phase so bad that I had to get rid of said teen 😅

It seems to help her though. How will you have her afford Oakenstead or Hound's head when she ages up? and is she going to continue her quest to bring her father back?

@Becka28

Ok, finally I have a chance to write about your awesome "Heavenly" update!!

Question, (as usual, because I never let my Sims act autonomously 😄) When you say that Cassandra let Edvin Ollie stay the night, were you playing as her? Or is that something that can happen in the game? Or is it a MCCC thing?

And how absolutely weird that the game keeps telling you that she's going to age up!! This is a save that has aging on once in a while, right? So the toddlers age up? Maybe that's why. I've only seen that once, when I was playing my game with aging on. It was about Malcolm, and only happened when I was playing as him.

Anyway.... Lol enough about that...

Wow!!!! 😍 at Jessica's outfit!!! How gorgeous!! Idk why Bjorn gets upset, he should be thinking about how much he doesn't deserve to have her! 😠

Tee hee hee. I'm glad Diego got to have a long chat with her. I hope Bjorn noticed 😂

Was he seriously upset and jealous about her outfit? I mean, he was clearly upset, and story wise it makes sense that it was the outfit. But I wouldn't know if the game would be able to discern that her clothes were particularly revealing. Considering how the townies show up, and the played Sims are still attracted to them, makes me think that clothes don't really matter, you know?

Ugg at the romance guru's news. Way to ruin the mood lady. Sad that she's right though.

And omg!!! Please please let the tall dark handsome man be billboard guy!!!! Holy cow, talk about making Bjorn jealous!!

Then all that would remain is whether Jessica dumps Bjorn for Diego 😄

Poetic Justice for all

Oh my, there have been two more updates since I was last able to say anything about your story

I love this one where Don comes to try to help Jade. And yes, that is the outfit that he comes with in the game. I don't know if he's wearing the glasses to try to make himself look more intelligent or what, LOL

Thanks for getting a picture of Jade's older child Paris. 😊 She's a sweetie! And Don's little boy sure is adorable. If Don shows up in every toddler party with a toddler, I gather that means he has a lot of kids running around 😅 Lol at the Summer and Don reference. I need to get back to that save.

I can't remember who else mentioned it but I also LMAO at the joke about Don being in the knight's club. That was awesome and seems exactly like something he would think 😂

I got so mad at Bjorn for putting Jade off again. Although, I don't know if he's lying or not. Perhaps he doesn't have any of his own money. If so he should probably get a job, what a pita!

I just absolutely love love love Diego at the awards show. Also, it's pretty funny how Thorne stands so close to Jessica and stares at her. That's the exact same thing he did when I had him at that lounge with Don. He seems to be kind of a creeper, considering what he did to Koteyka's poor Tony.

Anyway, I guess I have to take Diego out to do karaoke, because he's absolutely adorable there with her. And yeah, it's probably a good thing she left quickly, because he certainly looked like he was dreaming of some more fun with her.

The third update is hilarious and heart-wrenching at the same time.

That is fun that you have fond memories of Jessica's house. I think it looks very nice and is reminiscent of some of the other houses in the game, so I don't think you did such a bad job considering it was only your second one!

Also, thanks so much for the screenshot of Mr. J, the bouncer! 😍 I'm sure you knew I would greatly appreciate that. I can't get that as an outfit in my game, can you get it as a wearable outfit if you have Get Famous?

Tiffani is definitely the star of this last update 😅 She is amazing. The story of her talking to Marcus in the hallway about Miss Kitty is awesome. Does Marcus have the hates kids trait? And then Marcus comes into the apartment and starts to talk to her again. How and why do you even argue with a toddler? 😄 It's so awesome that she's the calm and logical one, while Marcus stomps his feet like a baby, and the best part being that he lost the argument.

Was that Bjorn's actual reaction to seeing a rat running around near Tiffani? I never go into those TLC apartments so I've never seen a Sim react like that. He is certainly so upset in the picture with him sitting on the couch. I always wonder how the screenshots come to be. Often they seem to be matched exactly with what the story is saying.

And there's the little star Tiffani again, cheering up her dad. It might have been better if she had told him off, because I'm sure she's smart enough to be able to do that. but, I'm sure she just wants her daddy around. Poor baby.

Jade does look so surprised and happy when Bjorn decides to be all flirty again. It's getting harder to be angry at her, because he keeps messing with her mind, except for the fact that she knows he's married. Which is why I show much appreciated Eva dropping in. Too bad neither of them listened to her.

I wonder if Diego is interested in being a stepfather? It looks like Bjorn and Jade have got their own little family going now. 🙄 On the plus side, if those two get a nice place to live then they could take Paris!

@AmbyCakes

Goodness, Cassandra had a baby! Is she still living at home? Is your Alexander a teen now? I'm not sure if a child can feed a toddler.

Lmao, I hate when the toddlers have their sugar meltdowns.

@DoloresGrey

How sweet! I'm glad Esme, and Emmaline are such good friends 😊 and that they include Edita too.

And that Benjamin is earning so much money now! Thank goodness.

Lol, the volunteer work should definitely help Esme. Kids just don't understand suffering until they see it for real. Then they realize how lucky they are for the nice lives they have

Lmao at Benjamin's great job of barbecuing and showering 😅

And poor Pearl. So much loss. 😔 I'm glad Max is there for her, although that sounds really weird to say 🤔

@BMSO

Sorry for the extremely late response. I've been super busy.

Too funny that he deserved to get eaten 😅

But now that you had to start a new save Strangerville is probably untouched.

You know? When something in the game glitches for me I have no shame in cheating the replacement Sim back to the levels they were at when I lost them. 😅

Your update is so funny 😅 I can see where our computer technology would be frustrating to that group. However, glitching your hands through a computer screen seems rather over the top as a reaction 😂

Holographic sports sounds like it would have been better for everyone 😄

The bathrooms at that bar are ridiculous, right? I don't blame Raditz at all for being annoyed.

And Goku being too polite to tell Penny he had to go is the best. Poor guy.

@Kimmer

Again, sorry for the very late response. Life's been weird.

It's great that J is being a good father for Tom. It seems very random, game to game, as to whether he cares about his kids or not. You seem to have gotten a good J 😊

Sally certainly does not sound like she'd be fun at all! It's good that she is.

Hmmm, I wonder what will happen with Tom and Annie when he goes off to college.

I wonder if friends and family will come to visit the college students? A vet or Doctor seems like good choices for a college graduate. 😊

@DinowCookie

Oh my! I remember Devy for sure! Such an interesting name 😊 He's quite handsome!

Lol, did the maid getting pregnant ever make it to this thread, because it sounds really familiar. 😅

I'm glad that Devy stuck it out with Camille until the kids were older. I'm sure it was tough, but he's happy with Helen, right?

Their children all look like very nice people, and they have great jobs!

Do you play with aging on? Have Johnny and Maya passed on now?

I'm so glad that Nathan and Cameron got through any hardships they had to face. Their wedding picture was so beautiful, and Hannah looks adorable 🥰

Your update on the day before winter fest is nice. How nice that Esme and the neighbor Charlie have gotten together. And thank goodness she got home early enough to save her sister Cameron from the fire. And oh gosh, you've got one of those situations too? When one part of a couple becomes a young adult and the other is still a teen? That's such a disaster LOL.

The girl's night dinner looked like it was a lot of fun!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    rytyu3k @Morkovka @Becka28 @DoloresGrey @RedDestiny92 @DinowCookie @Daephene @sarabeth2984

Thanks so much for all of your comments on my second chapter of the Don and Thorne story 😊

I wasn't sure if I wanted to make it really obvious that that was Thorne, but I decided to go for subtle, and see who caught on.

I did try to make it very clear in the last frame when I said that Thorne just smiled .... etc. and the picture was him sitting there behind them smiling.

I figured that he would have access to really good costumes and props, because he's such a big star 😅😂 That's why I made him so unrecognizable.

I'm glad that you guys are impressed with Don's awesome flirting abilities 😉
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Awesomes out just got off work and relaxed a bit so I can finally share all the pics I had collected before my shift...cause adulting means putting on your uniform early just to play interrupted for a bit ha. Also yes this is a "Commercial Break" messing around with Uni, so if you haven't looked at the uni pic thread this is my sim Corinne, she got a celeb roomie Dustin Broke who would flirt with her and such and pushed her back when she got accepted into college. She is paranoid and jealous and worried about what he might do without her but he still took all of it, only leaving was the end of the line. She met Becca, Hugo, and Julia at Uni and this is where we are now.
    JVW9WUpl.png
    See Hugo sort of sneaking a pic or admiring her he really likes her flirting with him so at least she has a new target, also yes I left it coed so Hugo could room with her...I like them together.
    ZheC85Pl.png
    He wasn't interested in the girls so this is fine but you know..leave, also I didn't notice any speed up issues with the main house sleeping yet but they stay up late, homework and all so usually everyone is getting ready for bed anyways.
    Nsd1kEcl.png
    I thought I locked her laptop but then I also think I picked the wrong setting the one that allows roommates so I had to wake up Cori to give this chick a piece of her mind, it's not for you it holds the first draft of her term paper so worth more than diamonds dagnabbit.
    5EwMB78l.png
    I imagine because there is an elevator there is a kitchen in the void of their dorm, as the roomies randomly bring large servings of food they eat well...don't mind her the voices in the shadows were trying to steal her dinner. At least that's what she told me lol.
    cakCxDUl.png
    Becca that's not how you get a boyfriend..

Him 'cat ears, they drive all the girls wild.'
    biS7Mtyl.png
    QhK4MnYl.png
    Trying to buy his affections with a bike that was originally for Dustin.
    HwnxQk7l.png
    After a quick breakfast of a chocolate croissant and whatever she's drinking, no sleep save for a short nap it was time for class.
    8nT5VlAl.png
    I imagine Julia is a little jealous of the fast friendship between Cori and Becca.
    EYlph5Dl.png
    Classes...meh.
    T1bwCkSl.png
    Hugo rambling on..
    2VntOLwl.png
    Hush you.
    6Pmtcm5l.png
    Seeking attention, Julia moved to a different student housing when I found out the pleasant twins were here, Lilith doesn't like her, surprise surprise.
    tHh0WgFl.png
    While they worked on homework Julia invited her professor over...
    edhw5bZl.png
    egcbd5pl.png
    One thing led to another.
    VjoFUJ7l.png
    oXPgz2Wl.png
    her 'is this what I was doing to him...?'

"So did you do your homework? I need some notes."
    7kyuUg6l.png
    "Hey Hugo...oh you're busy."

"Just eating."

"You guys I need...hey is the tv out or something?"

"For the love of all that is good and pure in the world let me wash my pits in peace!"

hehe
    3LNUKDWl.png
    Arguing as cat guy was being mean.
    HZE9RvMl.png
    I think I saw somewhere he could be a founder maybe? Or just some random old dude ghostie doing nothing with his afterlife heh.
    9CZVAjIl.png
    Life is good.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @Koteyka I did your's separate because I wanted to show you some pictures :blush:

It was rough to read the sad Stark family update (especially as it ends with your terrible Sims game news 😔)

Steve wants to help Peter so much 😔 but Tony still thinks he should listen to Nick. geez

(I kind of went through that kind of hectic schedule with my daughter though. With her ADHD she had to be kept really busy or she got in trouble. But Peter doesn't have that problem.)

Nick is such a (word that starts with D and rhymes with Nick). Yuck, I hate him.

Whatever happens in the end - and I pray that you'll be able to play your game soon!!! - I hope Nick suffers big time. I hope he's run out of the business, and ends up sleeping on the park benches in San Myshuno 😠 Nothing is too horrible for him. "A plaything for your boyfriend" ???!!! How does he keep twisting Tony's mind like that?

Peter does seem so happy with Ballet. His performance is beautiful ❤

And did the game put your ad on the billboard? 😳 That's super cool.

And it sure figures that Nick ruins things as much as possible.

Not that Tony doesn't mess it up anyway. And Thorne even more so!

Poor Tony. I do feel sorry for him too. Steve and Peter are suffering, but he is too. Plus he's working so many hours, with all those negative thoughts constantly bombarding him.

This is heart attack territory. 😔

Ok, I just saw your Christmas update. It's so sweet, you're right!! I was freaking out when Tony said he had to go to work! I was irrationally mad, lmao

But Tony was soooo wonderful. It was lovely to see him caring for Peter like that. And I can just imagine how Steve is feeling. What an incredible relief for all of them. Seriously, I can almost imagine him crying because he’s so happy. It looks like maybe one picture is missing? There's a picture of Tony and Steve dancing, but above that there's a thumbnail type thing with a code, but no picture.

Peter is amazingly cute. I love him so much!!

And no, I have aging off in that save. So he'll be a toddler for quite a while. I just took a bunch of pictures of the 3 of them, because I was trying to fix the lighting in their living room. Maybe they will cheer you up a little?

Spoiler - because Pictures!

(Anyone else who is reading this... Please know that these are Koteyka's Sims! She made them! I just have them in my game too!)

Finally the lighting is fixed and the pictures can go up!!

DpPVjO1.png

HMMlkkb.png

vDIRyyz.png

Peter’s room! There’s supposed to be another screenshot of other pictures in his room, but it’s not in my screenshots folder - ugg

kG8UhIN.png

BYUXGH6.png

uwSARRS.png

Yes, they are so chill in my game that they even garden, lol

osG3kEC.png

OiUVz8H.png

Here is Peter’s treehouse

x1IfBDm.png

uJ1enpK.png

NtjdGs6.png

Almost bedtime.

a2VErZx.png

“What are you guys doing?” (Little Mr. Inquisitive trait)

F25U4Cq.png

Steve is not thrilled lol

NaNyu4A.png

Peter was really mad about something, I don’t remember what, but he smashed his dollhouse himself.

1Py5G5w.png

And then cried about it, lmao

jKQzvfu.png

Daddy to the rescue!

LN6RsPb.png

fuWz60e.png

NxHWPGu.png

Finally Peter is in bed and we see their bedroom

crmagvJ.png

iIisr2B.png

Steve was really cute when Don was hitting on him, lol

Also, I was thinking, maybe you could sell your current computer and put that money towards a new one. You’d mentioned that your dad said maybe he’d buy one for you, and you said it seemed silly to do because your current one is perfectly fine in all other ways. So I was wondering how much your current one is worth.

Another thought, is there a way to upgrade your current one to make it work with regular Sims? And one more thought, lots of people seem to upload their sims creations to places besides the gallery. Would you still be able to download from those sites?

I just feel so bad for you. I can relate a bit. When I realized that my computer couldn’t even handle University in Sims 2, (which was the first expansion) I had to give up the game. I didn’t get to play it again for about 14 years. It was ok after a while, but when it first happened I felt like the world was ending.

(edit: I just saw the things you wrote about getting a computer and downloading from tumblr. So, I think you're doing a bit better. I just want them to hurry up so you can play again! Your story is beautiful, and I understand what you mean about it taking on a life of it's own)
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Hoverael

I skimmed your update about having to redo your new save. How annoying!! Although, it seems like you're really enjoying this go around with Sandra Matthews 😊

I'm definitely going to look at your new stuff! I remember really loving your new gym, and that you were making your "worlds" all have a matching aesthetic. That would be fun to have.

The reason why Sandra is good to play because in a lot of ways she is a mirror of myself, minus the mental disability. She tends to ignore everyone she doesn't want to know, she will only communicate with others on her terms and when she feels like it. She is very deliberate about the way she goes about her life on her own terms.

The previous Sandra Matthews save and this reimagined worlds were part of the same thing, i lost both of those and a few other minor saves. Those are gone, can't do anything about it. i'll have to start over at another point.
    @hoverael -I get that. Its fun starting a new save. I have a lot of builds I made that I like to have in my saves. I keep them in my library though. Your Sandra Matthews personality sounds interesting. What kind of traits does she have? My Rachel Beauchamp and Agnes MacMuruch (or Morecombe, her married name) both have very interesing personalities and are incredibly expressive.

Best selling author. Loner, creative and unflirty. it makes her especially difficult to not only start up a friendship with but it is even more difficult to start a relationship and keep it, and even if another sim carried her through it, she'd be forever uncertain about herself, because her destiny isn't in her hands any more when shared with another. She is meant to be played as a creature of social isolation until the day she seeks woowho without starting anything just to get pregnant and have her own life.
    Daephene wrote: »
    @Hoverael That will be interesting to see how things change with the parenthood pack. I've never replayed the same family in multiple saves the way a lot of people in this thread do. But I think before and after a pack like that would be an interesting experiment.
    I have notebooks (in sims 2 I had spreadsheets) to keep track of my sims and their accomplishments and my plans for them, but I have never made up backstories. I just play them forward. It's cool to read what the different ways people like to play. I look forward to seeing more.

indeed, it will be interesting to note the differences and especially how the children will turn out and if she got parenting down to a science during the most critical part of her child or childrens lives when they turn child and teenager.
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @Hoverael oh dear XD Looks like Travis died of laughter at the Humor and Hijinks Festival and Liberty skipped mourning to go straight for checking out Grim?

-Travis died of laughter.
    -Liberty is attracted to the grim reaper at the same time she was in mourning.
    -The Reaper is watching firework displays and took an hour before he reaped Travis.
    -Penny just finished her routine at the end of the event when Travis collapsed.
    -Penny failed to notice a dead Travis right away as she was completing her routine but everyone else was crying and crowded around.
    -What should of been a fun event turned into a horror show for other sims.
    -It happened to be one of the best and worst prank and joke due to the context. (mostly why i was laughing: how cruel and unusual!)
    -Fireworks were going off with a dead Travis on the ground.
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    Hoverael wrote: »
    I'm not going to respond to anything right now, it's late (1:25AM) and i'm heading off to bed. In the meantime i'll leave this tasty little treat in the open and let you all figure out the context of the message until tomorrow. I've been laughing at this one for the past half an hour:

IXXoXVG.png

It looks like Liberty wants to be the next Olive Specter. That's kind of a scary thought. XD

Just rerading up about it on the wiki (assuming that is accurate at all), all Liberty needs now is a long list of suspicious husband deaths along the way, and she'll fit right in with Olive! hahaha.

i haven't played the previous TS games.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited November 2019
    @DoloresGrey Haha, "disaster-free vacation" - that thing doesn't exist in Sims :) No rest for the wicked! And I'm so sorry for Pearl :(

@sarabeth2984 "Most flammable family" :lol: They do it ridiculously often indeed!
    And yeah, they can swim in the campus lake! Gurus even mentioned it during livestream, so it's intended and not some oversight. The water is different that Sulani and there are those water flowers and ducks around it's weird %)

@Becka28 I love the story behind Jessica's house :smiley: It's adorable!
    Omg I love Tiffani, I would kill for her :love: The way she deals with those stupid adults - wow!
    I'm 100% with Eva though, like what the hell Jade, you already have kids that don't get everything they deserve, why add to it, Bjorn is unreliable :/

@AlwaysAsking Yep, Stella is a teen (both Darrel and Emilia are adults).
    Well, I played Darrel and Emilia long after I got RoM, so by the time I loaded the household they had about 1/3 romance bar.
    I really wanted an ancient bloodline kid and they were the only sims who could produce one so I got on it asap.
    Btw Stella was concieved before Darrel makeover an she turned pretty well for that matter :)
    Anyway after Stella was born I mostly controlled her and the grandma who was taking care of her, and let the parents do things autonomosly.
    They were nice enough to keep their frindship bar high, but they pretty much ignored each other romantically, so them breaking up on a friendly note makes sense.

• Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    I've not been around since starting my new job 2 months ago, but I had to cancel a tattoo I had scheduled for today due to having a viral infection and I'm feeling pretty bummed about it. So I treated myself to the new expansion! :grin:

EzmvUZt.jpg
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Bmso has is currently majoring in computer science and she finally maxed out the robotics skill and programing. She hasn't been able to make the glasses or the power suit but she did create a robotic arm.
    cbb83d28152b8ef511c2dffdfe0f043d395df028.png

It took a long time making the materials she needed and saving up parts for making a servo and started building it.
    d947de1cc48049973865edf0e9df0d868908a2b3.png

After she finished building him it was time to activate him.
    5e9f6e14880246defbcf9cdc0a8c5afb2bb63820.png

After she activate him he starts walking around and meeting his creator and her family. Now all he needs is to be upgraded.
    50426caa10f6e5ec100e1dad1d5396c2917fcb42.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @AlwaysAsking yes I do play with aging on, Johnny and Maya have passed away, and so have Devy, Camille and Helen at this point.
    Devy's younger siblings are elders and still alive. They all have families of their own too. As do the townies, thanks to MCCC. 😁

That's my favorite thing about playing Sims 4; seeing generations continue and playing one after the other.

Here's grandpa Johnny with his grandson (now granddaughter) Cameron.
    O5I0udz.png

And Devy with his toddler Kaylee. 😁 Notice the greying hair?
    nVBY2tg.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited November 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    I don´t know if you have seen it, but I reloaded Don´s kids to the gallery, vampire-free. Are you gonna get the University?

@Becka28
    I love weddings too! This arch (indeed cc) is my all-time favorite, I feel like I haven´t been using it enough.
    Please give Jade her tall, dark and handsome man instead of the fools that surround her, she deserves it! I once saw that someone had posted the billboard guy to the gallery, maybe you can find him? Oh Bjorn, your bad-bad life choices are bound to catch up with you sooner or later and it won´t be nice. Tiffani was as adorable as ever - men need to be explained how things are, one needs to start as soon as possible :D

@sarabeth2984
    I remember your hybrids, they are cool. It´s interesting thatc Dante never formed a tail, I would have prefered it to the super glitchy one Emmanuel had before I removed his mermaid trait. All this makes me want to age up Cedric (my mer-vampire, born through natural means to a vampire mother and mermaid father), just to see how glitchy or non-glitchy he would be. But as Cedric lives in my other save, I will have to wait.
    My Aedion is a spellcaster, who drinks blood and occasionally turns into a bat. He is a single father of four toddlers, so he needs all the help he can get :D Two of his tots are human, one is a vampire and one is a spellcaster.
    I think Jolene looks like a mix of Lilith and Cassandra, which is not a bad look at all :D Milo looks exactly like Salim, I will need to give him a small makeover if I put him into my other save where Salim is young and alive (here he died of old age when Milo was a teenager, making him a bit jealous of Jolene, whose parents are immortal, even if her mom is never around), because I won´t be able to tell them apart.

I am back! I had to replace my broken cc showers, beds and bookshelf. The one bed I accidentally forgot to remove appears to be working as it should - possibly because it´s a recoloring, not a new mesh - so I let it be.
    Jolene gave Milo big news- they were gonna have a baby! jMV9pwX.png
    Caleb and Hermione both must have felt bad about not spending time with her at her wedding, because they showed up for the breakfast jK743X4.png
    (Whenever I play Hermione, Caleb always comes visiting. I hope that he is not trying to get with her, because their family tree is already a tangled mess, no need to make it even worse. I am yet to catch them flirting, so maybe they really are just good friends.)
    Milo bonded with bees uCscy2z.png
    Jolene meditated, lefnngA.png
    painted cPDlKmZ.png
    and experimented with potions A15nYiR.png
    Lucille invited them to a party. Fiddb2c.png
    I was a bit worried that one Sofia Patal would be in attendance, but thankfully she did not show. Milo never got around to officially divorcing her - he just moved out and started avoiding her, hoping that she would get the hint. Poor Sofia keeps calling him, but he never accepts any of her invitation and she is yet to show up at his door.
    Waiting for the baby to arrive 4yHLPA7.png
    3cK0lZj.png
    xXQUHO1.png
    Jolene gave birth to a daughter, Angelique zyX81db.png
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    After this mornings intrigue at the humor and hijinks festival, due to the way meaningful stories works i've had to deal with a 9 day mourning period on my sims - yep, 9 days! Summer was the first to get through it in 2 days and Tobias not long after, but poor liberty is going to take a little longer to find her way clear of it.

Later on i'll get on with Sandra Matthews and get some updates going there, that will be my primary focus from here on. see if i can wind up a story by pictures, should be interesting if nothing else.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited November 2019
    I acquired Discover University today and have played a week with the Elderberry family.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited November 2019
    Been a while since I posted here, I'm keeping up with everyone updates even though I don't comment (I leave reactions though) and it's been a while since I decided to sit down and play the sims, still not much into it to be honest, but I want to play university, mostly because there is ONE thing I always wanted from it in the previous games and I'm determined to find out if it can be done. So.... Morgyn house is right now one of the few I can load without crashing to desktop...
    GHLIj25.png
    I said I was going to be back to him for this pack and now I'm forced to.... and he applied to university right away...
    mmq78vL.jpg
    then he took Ulrike out for breakfast to test restaurants, and told her about his intentions to attend university...
    qEWzUvg.jpg
    she's not going to stand behind while he go off again, this time... he doesn't seem to be able to stay at home for more than a month...
    aCmswC2.jpg
    seems like restaurant are fixed at least....
    ejsZlHP.jpg
    then she asked him on a date because it was love day...
    NsnchAA.jpg
    I think this is the first date for them... and it went pretty well, especially after he inferniated this...
    cVikGTz.jpg
    dZSIu5M.jpg
    1uOPBXs.jpg
    and he confirmed to me how much he likes to be around kids... so I think he's going to work his way into becoming actually a teacher!
    M7tBQLp.jpg
    he's a bit tense about his application since we still didn't get a reply....
    PG6fkUl.jpg
    later, Ulrike sent her application, too.
    xgYK9PR.jpg
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited November 2019
    Now that I've gotten sleep... lol

@AlwaysAsking

Yeah, they still have Bella's cauldron. Had a spot for it in the house at Sulani but after I had to move them to Oasis Springs, I ended up setting it in the backyard lol.
    Mortimer's tombstone/urn is still with them too, yeah. (Spellcaster urns and tombstones are really pretty, tbh.) I want to do a graveyard later, though, so I will... do that at some point and Mortimer will likely be there.

Theoretically I could leave her in place when she gets Distant phases, it's just a weak tense moodlet they get when around family members, but I find it annoying, so I just avoid having Distant teens go home at all (Legacy challenges have taught me how to use the 'natural features' of maps to my advantage lol).

Ah, you know, at the time I was just going to split her out via the household manager and deal with the lot cost issue through cheats if necessary and then cheat her funds to 1200, but she didn't age up until after the big bug fix patch that added the move out option, which lets you send them off with money. So she got some of their household funds when she moved.

She is still going to be trying to get Mortimer back, yep. Cept in this stage, it'll get a little more serious because she won't be a kid anymore, and she may or may not have some run-ins with a certain someone that caused all this mess... And um, I get the feeling things will be getting a little complicated between her and Morgyn... but that's okay. c: lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @SiliClone I missed your sim stories! I hope you'll post more often :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited November 2019
    Quick recap because I've not been here in forever: Isabelle was the tenth generation heiress of the Pohl family. She married Gideon, and together they had three children: Johannes, Jorn, and Julia.
    QFqIRNS.png
    xyfmieU.png

My game picked up on Winterfest. Here is the remarkably unposed photograph of most of the family:
    (L-R): Ernest*, Leela **, Johannes, Gideon, and Jorn
    IumwpM0.png
    *Ernest = vampire and family founder
    **Leela = Johannes girlfriend

Unfortunately inviting people over meant there was no room at the table for Johannes, so he (quite happily) took off on his own!

TT8k7d5.png

Remember this family and wondering, "where's Ernest's hubby Vlaidslaus!?" Well, there was a little accident with the washing machine...
    ndwaYkT.png

On New Year's Eve, Johannes and Leela aged up and I sent them off to university to give the pack a trial run. They got new makeovers (holy the CAS items in this pack are so pretty!) and then Johannes dropped to one knee.

Cjes3Sm.png
    ncMHRVA.png

I gave up with dorm living very quickly due to the lack of a kitchen. So, thanks the bank of mum and dad, the newly engaged couple are now living in their own place. And, let's be real, they only wanted that for one thing...

iAjRuvN.png

Johannes: "Now!? ...but my final exam is in an hour!"
    Leela: "Relax, it'll be fine."

It wasn't fine. He ended up repeating that class the following semester.

But he decided to try forget about his bad grades (and the news his parents had died in his absence :cry: ) by taking his fiancée out to the Romance Festival after a week of hard work. Because, unlike him, she actually passed! :tongue:

BCX5Afy.png
    VvhukeD.png
    UCQVuaO.png
    1uLWPV5.png
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @SiliClone your Ulrike looks phenomenal! 😁
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @DoloresGrey I'm probably going to resume my Doctor Who comic while I wait for S4Studio fix or maxis fix of the CTD problem. I don't know how much I can play my main save yet.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Great update! Looks like you're doing much better with Discover University than I am. I'm going to need to read a few game guides as I'm kind of confused on classes, homework, etc. lol

@AlwaysAsking Cute picture! I like what you've done with them too. They're such a cute family!

@BMSO Wow! You've already built a robot at University.. I'm really behind in this game!

@SiliClone Nice to have you back! :smile:

@Kristina Great pictures! Such an adorable sim family... not sure who I like better, Ernest, Johannes, or Jorn. I'm such a sucker for a cute sim. lol

Okay...
    I've also got another Fresh Family update too. Now, it's time to take a break from Peach's wild weekend (she's the only family member with the non-committal trait) and go back to her polar opposite twin, Pear, and the rest of the Freshes.

KyDsPd0.png
    First up, since I know a lot of you were wanting to see him. We have Spinach after his makeover; which I think he's pretty happy about it too.

EpeF3eD.png
    I don't know how new this feature is, but he's taken to dancing in the mirror lately.

jT5Txu5.png
    Nutmeg is a freelance artist, but has had trouble concentrating on his work. Mainly because of the noise across the hallway (Peach's bedroom).

Fs0TUrR.png
    Finally, the big day has arrived. Pear and Nutmeg were excited.

Yzobuy2.png
    They had a small, but beautiful ceremony in the backyard.

iT5jhSh.png
    * * smoochies * *

ILbiLrk.png
    Afterwards, they all enjoyed the wedding cake that Kelp baked.

cy8V1tA.png
    I thought this was a super cute picture!

OXidDjH.png
    The newly weds decided to rent the same luxury yacht in Sulani that Lettuce rented last vacation.

BGU4jLf.png
    No explanation needed. Bwahahaha!

vgtuizf.png
    hulLT15.png
    I really like this shot too!
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Jase Yup, took my sim forever to make the materials that she could make on the bot station. It really helps when your able to build the robotic arm first since it gives your sim a boost in making the material and other bots and toys before hand and having a decently high handiness skill help. I'm still waiting to make the glasses and the power suit.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Jase glad you liked it, I've been having fun with it different than the grind I use in ts2 or just messing around in ts3. Even if I dont send all my sims to uni I'll be here more than this go :)
    I am a bit scatterbrained but I think it was after picking a major you decide how many classes and the sims go automatically otherwise you just find the building the class is at and send them. Scrolling through the job menu I believe you see your daily tasks and how much time you have to complete things. For homework I've only seen the notebook and the presentation board. Maybe there is more depending on degree. Though its all new to me I spammed some vids and retained nothing lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2019
    Olivia Kim-Lewis had twins, a boy and a girl. (I have set MC CC to let me manually rename all babies)
    I named them Lewis Kim-Lewis and Kim Kim-Lewis, I'm so stupid😂😂
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Jase Congrats to the newlyweds! It was a lovely wedding <3 I love the picture where they were kissing on the bed.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Betsy & John McDermott

11-16-19_8-41-14nbspPM_zpsif6u1aer.png

• Options
    edited November 2019
    So A week ago Sandra was in her third day of her pregnancy, never to pass up the opportunity to extract the lass free remaining hours she has before she ends up with screaming infants, she goes out to various locations and begins painting masterpieces.

CELhkMu.png

qlA2TuG.png

fNNv1Y3.png

DwtUL9s.png

The good times to be single and isolated as much as she cherished each and every hour has finally come to pass though as she gave birth to twins, a boy and girl and that suits her perfectly. Jameson agreed to never come around and never acknowledge the children as his, Sandra is very glad that is out the way.

uDOEsE9.png

r7uZruw.png

While she has the time between being ever so dutiful as a mother to her childrens needs, she had a hut built to store her treasured masterpiece art and later on sculptures. The expense of the art and scuptures are not her concern, but one day her children will walk in and hopeful grow inspired to follow her example into creativity. Any spare moment sh'll take to enjoy herself.

Sh7Skej.png

Na7IfTh.png

k5PPaFg.png

AbVSOBj.png

Next update will focus on the babies becoming toddlers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top