Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New pc build.

AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
Hey guys,

I'm just getting ready to order some new pc parts and I wanted to ask if this brings up any red flags to anyone:
jWscJIa.jpg

I already have a 750 psu, a 960 that I'll replace when the new cards are out and the hdds.
hhHD2XB.png
My tumblr - A world of clutter and color

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Nice choices however if you wish to save some money, you can get a i5 6600 which would work fine unless you are into overclocking the CPU then go for the i5 6600K which can be overclocked. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Goldmoldar I plan on overclocking it :) Thank you for looking over it!

Oh and I'm going with the i7 instead of the i5 because I don't just plan on using the pc for gaming.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    Amiutza wrote: »
    @Goldmoldar I plan on overclocking it :) Thank you for looking over it!

Oh and I'm going with the i7 instead of the i5 because I don't just plan on using the pc for gaming.
    Enjoy :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    What is the graphics card and power supply?

If you are looking into playing demanding games, such as Grand Theft Auto V, Fallout 4, the Witcher 3, or the Division, I recommend looking at either the Radeon R9 390 or the GTX 970 if you are only playing at 1080p resolution.

If you are going to be playing the newer, released DirectX 12 games, I recommend going with AMD, since they have been outperforming NVidia on DirectX 12. AMD greatly outperforms NVidia on Far Cry: Primal.

Notifying...
    @chesterbigbird
    @phoebebebe13
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    @Colton147147 I stated in my first post that I have a 750 watts psu and a 960 card :) I'm not changing that momentarily because I'm waiting for the next generation of gpus.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    What power supply? SeaSonic, Corsair, etc. :)

The power supply is one of the most important parts of a computer. :)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    @Colton147147 I stated in my first post that I have a 750 watts psu and a 960 card :) I'm not changing that momentarily because I'm waiting for the next generation of gpus.
    I would wait too and you should do okay with a 960 for a bit. AMD already announced a new GPU(Dual GPU) but it is more geared towards hardcore gamers and the price is quite expensive and I do not expect Nvidia to be laying on it's laurels too long. :)

• Options
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I would wait too and you should do okay with a 960 for a bit. AMD already announced a new GPU(Dual GPU) but it is more geared towards hardcore gamers and the price is quite expensive and I do not expect Nvidia to be laying on it's laurels too long. :)
    I've been planning on getting the nvidia 1070 for a while, I'm just waiting for them to release it haha :D
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Wooooaaaaahhhh.... Dat look hard........