Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

this update has caused nothing but trouble. GURUS FIXX IT

ive had nothing but trouble.
first my expansions weren't getting recognized within the game,
then the launcher wouldn't load.
so then ive uninstalled origin and all the sims 3.
ive re-installed sims 3 but didn't update it. the game worked but then i tried installing expasions,
did not work. HELP ME
SIMS 3 IS MY FAVORITE!

Comments

• Options
    Emily485Emily485 Posts: 2,619 Member
    @becstar732 If you don't mind me asking, how did you fix your issue with the expansions not getting recognized within the game?
  • Options
    MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member
    Yep, I've got the same problem, and the did the same as you ... uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Still have the same problem. Last night everything loaded perfectly, tonight, nothing. You can't play the game because many of the items won't show up nor will most of the worlds. Wouldn't you think by now things like this wouldn't be a problem? I left Sims4 because it was just too boring and now I can't play Sims3 because of tech problems beyond my control. They seem not to give a darn ... I don't know.
  • Options
    becstar732becstar732 Posts: 265 Member
    Emily485 wrote: »
    @becstar732 If you don't mind me asking, how did you fix your issue with the expansions not getting recognized within the game?

i re-registerred the product code.
  • Options
    Emily485Emily485 Posts: 2,619 Member
    becstar732 wrote: »
    Emily485 wrote: »

i re-registerred the product code.

How did you do that? Did you delete the game from Origin somehow first or?