The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Traditional Craftsman Bungalow for Jimmy Applejacks

Kitkat7145Kitkat7145 Posts: 1,018 New Member
I think this one is my favorite house so far, but I always feel that way after a build :) Here's my entry for Week 10 Build-n-Share - Jimmy Applejack's bachelor pad (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=897302). I've been wanting to do an authentic Craftsman house using those great columns, and I finally worked one in. Tried to be as true to Stickley's style as I could manage both inside and out. Hope you like it!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

More pics available at http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=77879 And thanks to Asante's great moveobjects inspiration thread for the push to try some new things!

Comments

• Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It's beautiful! I like the use of stone throughout the house...especially the fencing that you used on the interior! It has a lovely exterior and the rock lined pool was a nice touch! :D
  • Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    I looks so manly! I love it <3
  • Options
    AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2009
    Love it, KitKat! Definitely a true craftsman. I love the little wall that looks like a door next to the bathtub. Awesome awesome job!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    BreanneStone - Thanks! I was a little hesitant about the stone, but I like how it turned out and contrasts with the wood.

Bennjoon - Jimmy will be happy to hear he's in a manly house :lol:

Anjbee - Thanks :) Nice to hear that I managed to capture the style.
  • Options
    DaeneliaDaenelia Posts: 757 Member
    edited August 2009
    Owww, nice!! :) I love the look of the house. Great job, obviously. *spies tables and stuff pushed through walls :)*
    Dae's Sims 4 Houses -see what I've been building.
  • Options
    BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    I love the way the baloon is in the first screenie and Jimmy's sexy leg in the bath are you trying to lure us ladies to him with that?!
  • Options
    Kit10Kit10 Posts: 303 Member
    edited August 2009
    Wonderful job kit! I think it looks beautiful.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Deanelia - Yep, been studying Asante's moveobjects thread. Lots of cool ideas on there!

Bennjoon - You caught me! Just trying to help a fella out :lol: (and he needed some help, let me tell you)

Kit10 - Thanks! Glad you liked it :-)