Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,667 Member
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge
    From Australia from the land down under a new toy workshop for Santa and the Elves to make new toys for Christmas for the kids worldwide

Challenge 142
    Theme for the week: A Christmas toys workshop in Australia
    Gallery name of room: Downunder Workshop
    Pictures of the room:
    pNaNKCD.pngZUOYi7n.pngEz0cIsv.pngkTX4gT7.pngltfysxs.png2CeTWQ0.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    edited December 2017
    The design and furnishing of Down Under Workshop looks so very nice! :) The toys look so very nice how they have been placed on the shelving in the areas of the room ! They look so very great! The mooing work is done so well! The Christmas tree and presents is a pretty and festive touch in the room and the soft toys nearby look very cute! Very nice wall nook area for the elves to enjoy doing their crafting on the woodwork bench. The cabinets look great placed either sides of and above the workbench to create the crafting nook. Very nice sink counter area! It is nice that the elves can come and get a cup of tea or coffee or a drink from the drinks tray when taking a break from crafting. They will enjoy a cookie from the cookie jar too! The festive blue curtains are a nice touch. The brick walll texture of the columns gives a great look to the room. The strings of footwear lights and the surf boards on the walls, Surfing Santa, Sandy Sandman, and the beach picture are great Australian touches in the room! Very nice red red sofa and armchair sitting areas for Santa to enjoy relaxing, reading a drink from the eskie and read the kids letters! Nice corner computer nook for him to use the computer to prepare for his travels to deliver the toys! The sparkles are a nice touch on the floor. The festive garlands and wreath, and the red and green floor rugs look very nice in the room! It looks creatively great how the double work bench nook has very created in the middle of the room! The elves and Santa will enjoy listening to radio music from the wall speakers.
    The toys look so very great how they have been placed on the shelving and table counters in the room! It is a great Australian based toy workshop! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    edited February 13
    Enjoy a relaxing summer bbq in the backyard with some friends in a relaxing atmosphere
    Entry Form:
    QC Room challenge no: 71
    Gallery Name: Sunny Aussie Barbie
    Gallery Link: Sunny Aussie Barbie
    CZ1Y0fo.pngLTDq51X.png1mLIrUd.pngCOprAE8.pngfq20HwM.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • Options
    The design,layout and furnishing of Sunny Aussie Barbie is very nice! :) The floral hedging on the edges of the room and the L shaped greenery on the lattice separating off the kitchen area looks so very nice! Very nice dining table area! The patterned dining seats and the patterned floor rug under the table give a nice to the dining area. Very nice greenery covered outdoors cooking nook! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there, and then eating the food at the dining table in the sunshine, listening to radio music. The outdoors living sofa seats sitting area is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing there,chatting and having a drink from the bar or off the drinks tray. The bottles and glasses look great on top of barrel . The strings of footwear lights are a nice touch on the edges of the room. The water window feature with the stones flooring and the pet plants either sides of the window looks very nice! :) The hanging baskets and flowers through the room areas look pretty.
    It is a very nice Summertime bbq patio room! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Thank you very much @rosemow on both rooms :)
  • Options
    rosemow oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge on the Forums
    A Nursery For A New Baby Boy
    Challenge 144
    Theme for the week: a Nursery for a new little baby.
    Gallery name of room: Starry Night Nursery
    Origin id: chips46
    Pictures of the room:
    qxMltD5.pnggE019YP.pngTD2eftC.png9x80pKn.pngvTdzrBi.pngf8kOAOi.pngNZ84E2q.png
  • Options
    Starry Night Nursery looks very calming and restful for the baby boy! :) Very nice blue colour scheme of the room. The furnishing and layout of the room is very nice! The starry string lights and wall pattern looks very pretty on the blue skies wall! The design of the bassinet nook area looks great! The tree on the wall with the cute animal pictures and hearts on the branches looks great! The night lights, baby shoes cabinets, and the cute blue bunnies either sides of the tree , and the corner tables with the toys on top of them look great! The stars and moon patterned floor rugs look nice and suit well the theme of the room. The brown teddy, heart teddy and blue koala are cute in the room! Very nice armchairs area for the sims to enjoy sitting there reading stories to the baby boy. The clouds and hot air balloons are a nice touch on the walls. The balloons in the corner are nice celebratory touches on the birth of the new little baby. It is nice that there is a unicorn print door. It looks great how the dinosaur pictures have been placed on the wall areas around the door! It is great that there is a toy chest with toys for the baby to play with. The starry night lights are a nice touch on the walls and the stars mobile is nice for the baby to look up and see. Very nice design of the changing table area in the roon! The itens on the wall shelving, the wall towels, the bunnies prints and the way that the starry night lights have been placed on the wall areas there look very great! The clothes hamper , wall cabinets and baskets of clothing are homely touches in the room. The sims will enjoy playing lullabies on the violin.
    It is very pretty starry themed nursery for a baby boy! :)
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Yay! A nursery for a boy! Girls get so much attention as it is. As a mother of two boys, I struggle to find anything for boys, particularly clothing. If I could wish for one thing it's more boy stuff! The Sims do the same to be honest, so many more options for hair and clothing for girls/women than for boys/men.

Love the details in your room. I already have a million new ideas to use just looking at this one room! You are so creative :blush: I particularly love the "family tree" with animals, and the decals you placed on the towels. I didn't even consider that!

Love your room sweetie! LOVE IT!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    I love the nursery, so cute!
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)

Your right on with that one @Laebeth girls always get so much attention doing these types of rooms than boys I have two boys and two girls whenever I go shopping there's always something to buy for the girls rooms but my boys seems to miss out all the time thats why I done a boy nursery and it was to challenge myself as well it was hard there wasn't much on decorating and I hope your doing a nursery for a boy you say you have a million new ideas get it out there and show everyone that it can be done doing a boy nursery we need to show them it can be done just a little imagination with decorating :)

Hi @ysa88 thank you very much for your comment on the nursery :)
  • Options
    Oh wow, mum of 4! You are my hero! hehe. I am overwhelmed just by the two I've got! :tongue:

Last time there was a nursery theme for @rosemow 's challenge it was specified for a girl, but this time it was open to both, so that's great! Thank you for that Rosemow! I would love to do the challenge this week, but I am so swamped trying to finish BnS85, as it's due in a few days. So I am not sure I will get time to do it :cry: I should really do one any way when I get time, even if it is outside of a challenge!

I am also trying to get time to do the QC for fun challenge, so BUSY BUSY! Are you attempting that one? Room or house one? I am going for the house one, as I have an idea for it :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Um @Laebeth I really didn't say how old they are haha they aren't kids anymore the three older ones in their 30s & 20s and the youngest just turned 17 the other three dont live at home I only have my youngest for now at home I was just looking back when they were all young kids and yeah four is pretty much a handful to take on and house work is endless it's never finish and boys can be a handful at a similar age I feel for you you'll be fine.

I would like to do the QC room for fun challenge but I may have to give it a miss I dont know if I have time to get it in the room is big to do and I'm slow as a snail at designing but I will see if not I'll wait for the next one, and one for the house it's a bit touchy for what I would like to say and I think I better not on that one in here, anyway the weather lately has been very hot and humid I thought I go to the North Pole where the polar bears are so I can feel a bit cooler for a change haha ok I dont know if you seen this challenge it's in the game gallery someone has an igloo challenge it looks fun to do but the challenge for this is different to what we do in the QC challenge and one of the rules is no using the Moo cheat and I want to do this challenge to see if I can do this but I had to ask can I use the alt for this and she did not know this I did explain to her and she said use it and she can't wait to see my entry now I'm feeling very nervous the others are very good and I dont know what she wants us to do with this igloo challenge so I'm just decorating it and see what happens I guess :#
  • Options
    I hope that your work on the igloo challenge build contnues to go well! :) It would be making you feel a little cooler in the hot weather that you are experiencing where you live. I will look forward to seeing the build! :)
  • Options
    How old they are now doesn't matter too much, because you still survived bringing 4 of them up to adulthood! haha. Still as impressive, if not more. I mean, you have gone through exactly the same I am doing now, pluss more with more of them :wink:

I can imagine the cleaning regime yes! Oh my!

Oh I can imagine Australia is hot now yes. Warmest period right now. I stay inside if it's over like 35 celsius. haha. That's too much for me! Dainty Norwegian skin, I can't handle it :tongue:

And why do you think my Australian boyfriend so easily said he'd move to Norway? Because he's from inland Victoria where it get's scorching hot in summer and he HATED it. He still does. He loves rain, he LOVES snow, and he loves that our summers are like perfect around 20-25 celsius. He will never leave even if I tried. So you are welcome to come visit! It's winter and a few minus degrees right now! No polar bears though. Sorry.

Good luck with your build! I am sure it will turn out great regardless!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    I dont blame your boyfriend wanting to move to Norway he's on a good wicked there must feel like you have the aircon on now that would feel much comfortable than our aussie summers heat it's the humidity what makes it unbearable I'm not sure about the other states but in QLD in Brissie it's gunna hit the 35c by the weekend not looking forward to it and a few years ago it has hit the 40c thats a bad one it's like you're in the sauna 24/7 thats a killer of a temperature and not good for your pets I would love to visit but I dont think I would like the minus degrees that sounds too cold you can have it haha

Because of this hot weather I can't sleep it's 2:45 am I think I should have my igloo challenge build here soon if I can unless I'm tired I've been playtesting it all day yesterday and of course taking a break in between haha so keep an eye out and thanks for the luck but I'm not all that concern weather I place or win it has no meaning to me just like doing the challenge part of it not much different to the QC challenges that we enter and its nice to see the others on their take on the challenge and of course you must enjoy it or it's no use doing these challenges
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by Elocine54 and it's called Help:MyIglooMelted! Chall and there are Rule1 we were to download the lot on a 30x20 terrain, keep basement- Rule2: Build a 1 level house in the given igloo shape - Rule3: Wall height, interior wall design,patterns are up to our imagination - Rule4: Must be enough room for a family of 4- Rule5: noCC/no MOO this is why I took an interest not using Moo and learnt something from it it wasn't all that easy when you're used to using Moo and how you decorate and it can be done all I use is the Alt on the keyboard with your mouse at the same time when you place items around the place, The pictures are going to be quite a few of them I'll put half in the spoiler

V6lp3nh.pngOs9psb0.png815Hgu0.pngh0bu401.pngDorEJUs.pngcYxh9z5.png
    gVvsXLZ.pngOKDBGm9.pngHiCSC91.pngVjkmd57.pngoqDWGUn.pngZ2b17Jp.pngcOL7loq.pngXoISMu1.pngdmZPUXA.png7U7Ya6J.pngYCKWZl7.pngKKZvTdm.pngr0p8Djh.pnguremq3z.pngzS64wZk.png1chiHpq.png
    LEZ6g1a.pngrkGT1Ku.pngrCDFoA4.pngdCJxsVj.pnge5Q4bvi.pnghutDZqc.pngF3GJ1Hd.pngCzsznlq.pngdnSxihw.png3WjiQp2.pngj5gTjTu.pngHzhU4tS.pngjaj1f6J.pnghyFcoln.pnglQVHJYH.pngxXIQ4xD.pngLG5pXhX.png5funA1s.png7G9N3jj.pngJfs9M70.png
  • Options
    The igloo themed build looks so very great ! :) It is such a very creatively designed home! Very nice igloo shape of the exterior! The snowy ground outdoors areas, the lit white trees and the white blossom trees give a great Wintry look to the lot! The ice blocks around the edges of the ponds looks great! Very nice design,layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Each of the rooms looks very nice! Very nice colour schemes of each of the bedrooms! The pink, blue ,purple and grey/white/blue colour scheme of the bedrooms look very nice! It is nice that the basement level has the bedrooms, gym and art studio rooms. Very nice design of the kids play, games and art room! The picture along the wall with the trees, butterflies, hot air balloons, and flowers, and the floral planter boxes beside it looks very special and pretty!
    It is a very detailed igloo themed home ! I won’t post about all the rooms but am enjoying looking at the pictures :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow wasn't going to post so many pictures was hard not to, I'm glad you enjoyed seeing the pictures they are the best. :) I think I have a break for now this was full on dont know how others do them one after another it's tiring I was ask from someone else to do another challenge when I uploaded the igloo I think I may have to knock some of them back or I won't have any rest there's so many from the game gallery out there I only do them if I have an interest like the one I just did not using the Moo cheat.
  • Options
    Considering The Increase Of Mean Comments In The Community Game Gallery Elocine54 is hosting This Sim challenge in the game gallery that I've entered its called Be Kind Challenge and to write a few words with our Sim
    Each one of us can make a difference together we make changes we all can be kind and Respect one another it's what we teach our children so let's not lose it lets play this wonderful game together and stop the hate
    Gallery Link: Be Kind Challenge
    l77a0s57xk4y.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2018
    I was invited to do this challenge in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by 123and4Sims it's called My Home Challenge and we were to build our very own home, with the exterior and interior of our home and the winner will receive the New Laundry Day Stuff pack I dont have the new pack I thought I enter just for the fun of it was hard I dont build very often but I had fun with this which I like doing and your getting the grand tour of my place in pictures thank you for visiting my place :)
    We build this place from scratch as the family grew with 4 children & a number of pets as I used to live on a sugarcane farm love my flowers with a vegetable garden some of my kids have moved out & I use one of their bedroom to do my sim work & we have a big bbq family gettogether under the pergola.
    Gallery Link: My Home Challenge
    oEVFKDT.pngT0k4hNM.png1xyueqw.png
    SADRZ6p.pngYXrEqBm.pngFzz1rIr.pngLX5vyNf.pngHiuw0oJ.pngy6iaeMX.png
    5kkm2GM.pngyISphCW.pnglXPDRJc.pngGY9EUFN.pngycYpbXB.pngDWj2z3A.pngQ3x0TTC.pngu8TRftq.png2WEVEnl.png8JTg1Lh.pngfc824zP.pngdgjCsrR.png0lf6v1n.pngXIiKKGv.pngMKmdDYK.pngYqZ1FVt.pngyOazpNo.pngyXQwbYk.png3papeQW.pngtRcmVlT.png8AXdNuH.png4B6AcKF.pngnvs7BpY.pngllNimcf.png
    Dfy6USf.pngZgfxHF1.pngyZxxx5b.pngNyRbSCK.pngh5UcUEX.pngcqcVsgg.pngfzl6vHN.pngfcHHFtF.png5jFVZyn.pngzICUHcK.pngDUdUsMs.pngtqiKx9k.pngDVHSqHH.pngvQJgyx8.pngSAz6z9K.pngZJzTtyw.png
    UEwSHkm.pnguveNztF.png

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Your build is very special that it is the sims game version of your real life home! <3 It was very nice going on a tour of your real life home through the pictures of your sims version of it! Very nice layout of your home! The furnishing of each of the rooms looks so very nice! The tv nook in the living area looks very nice with the black cabinets around the tv. Very nice pantry! The items look great on the shelves there.Very nice outdoors areas! The bunnies nook and the chickens barn are so cute! The flowers, water fountain and plants in the front areas of the home look very pretty!
    It is such a very detailed build! It looks so very great ! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,028 Member
    Wow, what a beautiful home, I love everything about this place both inside and out :) I especially like the landscaping, absolutely beautiful and the gardening areas are a dream :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)

Thank you @masajo my garden in real life at home is overgrown with weeds lol but in the sims 4 game you can make your gardens look beautiful how you would like it to be and thanks very much for your comment :)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I was invited to do this challenge in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by coolshinyjade and the challenge was to create a sim gnome-self how would we look like if we were a gnome so I guess this was another fun challenge to enter here is my sim gnome-self and for some reason someone has thrown magic gnome dust at me I've turned into a gnome and love it it feels different being a gnome
    Gallery Name: MARIA CHIPS GNOME SELF
    Gallery Link: GNOME SELF
    EtLVFiT.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top