March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Try The Sims4 #Meltingpot Challenge

Like playing legacies? Want more diverse genes in your game? Try playing the #meltingpot challenge! Its really easy all you have to do is
1.create a founding family for your legacy that is diverse in at least one way (hair color,eye color,skin tone, ethnicity, race, size), meaning that one sim may have black hair while the other sim has blonde hair or one may be of asian decent and one may be of irish decent and so on,
2.Then you either in CAS or through gameplay make them have kids (at least one must be biological).
3. Upload family to gallery- in discreption use #meltingpot and then also mention what the diverse piece is. *note your families may be downloaded so others can use your family to add to their #meltingpot family as generations get older.
4. Play or just age up offspring to YA and then get the next generation going, making sure to keep the families diverse occasionally, Then upload your progress to the gallery. You can use other peoples families as loves for your families.
5. The goal is to get as many generations as you can and to see how the genetics play out.

Comment below if your playing and keep me updated. Im on generation 4 or 5 :)
origin/gallery Id is Snaffles1301
Twitter @Snaffles1301

Comments

• MelonMassMelonMass Posts: 1 New Member
    I know this post is like five years old, but I'm starting on this challenge too see how it goes!