Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Changed My Mind

When I 1st found out about GT I wasnt impressed. I didnt feel like it was something that we needed in the sims 4 at the moment. I felt like you could already go to the clubs and hang with friends in the base game. I just wasnt interested in the game at all really. I decided to myself that I wasnt buying it at least not anytime soon. I wasnt saying never because maybe someday I would buy it. Just didnt feel like I was that into it. I didnt write it off like I wouldnt like it. I figured I probably would like it but then get bored of it easily. Which could still be true. I dont know. Thats how I was feeling for awhile. In fact I still partially feel like it could have been fine had it been a few eps down the road. So I kinda still feel that way to a point. However I watched the newer trailors. And I had to admit the idea of GT really grew on me when I learned more about it. I could see some maybe role playing aspects with the new clubs and the new social aspects of the game. The lots looked like it would be fun. I cant wait to try the dancing skill. It looked like it could be way more fun then I had orignally thought. I do see a lot more potential to have sims do new things then I at 1st thought. Also if you think about it even the its true you can go to clubs and hang with friends. The social aspect could use this overhaul. I mean when I watched GT I looked at sims actually dancing together and doing things together. I know right now sometimes when sims are hanging out if feels like they are by themseleves but with people if that makes sence. Like even though they are around and talking it just feels like they dont actually do activities together. Its more like being together is mostly just sims sitting or standing and talking. Not really doing much together. But GT looks like sims will actually play together or drink together or dance together. It just feels more real to me. It actually looks like sims will do a lot of activities with each other and I like that idea. So I changed my mind. I really want GT. I really want it bad. Im excited for it and am just ready for this game to be out. I cant wait to get it. I really hope its worth it. I think it will be. It looks like it will be so much fun. I want this game.
my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    When I 1st found out about GT I wasnt impressed. I didnt feel like it was something that we needed in the sims 4 at the moment. I felt like you could already go to the clubs and hang with friends in the base game. I just wasnt interested in the game at all really. I decided to myself that I wasnt buying it at least not anytime soon. I wasnt saying never because maybe someday I would buy it. Just didnt feel like I was that into it. I didnt write it off like I wouldnt like it. I figured I probably would like it but then get bored of it easily. Which could still be true. I dont know. Thats how I was feeling for awhile. In fact I still partially feel like it could have been fine had it been a few eps down the road. So I kinda still feel that way to a point. However I watched the newer trailors. And I had to admit the idea of GT really grew on me when I learned more about it. I could see some maybe role playing aspects with the new clubs and the new social aspects of the game. The lots looked like it would be fun. I cant wait to try the dancing skill. It looked like it could be way more fun then I had orignally thought. I do see a lot more potential to have sims do new things then I at 1st thought. Also if you think about it even the its true you can go to clubs and hang with friends. The social aspect could use this overhaul. I mean when I watched GT I looked at sims actually dancing together and doing things together. I know right now sometimes when sims are hanging out if feels like they are by themseleves but with people if that makes sence. Like even though they are around and talking it just feels like they dont actually do activities together. Its more like being together is mostly just sims sitting or standing and talking. Not really doing much together. But GT looks like sims will actually play together or drink together or dance together. It just feels more real to me. It actually looks like sims will do a lot of activities with each other and I like that idea. So I changed my mind. I really want GT. I really want it bad. Im excited for it and am just ready for this game to be out. I cant wait to get it. I really hope its worth it. I think it will be. It looks like it will be so much fun. I want this game.

Good for you and welcome to the "club".
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I'm glad to hear that you found something in GT that interests you. I think that one of the reasons why so many have had negative thoughts about a pack, any pack for the game is because they couldn't connect with it.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I really hope you enjoy it :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I hope it's everything you hope it to be. :)
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Cool. I hope you get what you want.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I agree the social system needed this overhaul, and I can't wait for us all to dive into it next week!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member
    Awesome stuff! I hope you'll have fun playing the EP.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Hey I caved an hour ago and pre-ordered it!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    JCsS1MSJCsS1MS Posts: 1,148 Member
    Hahaha, this expansion has become something I'm interested in and I preordered a couple of days ago. It's not really what I wanted first, but I like the looks of it and can't wait to play after work.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    I'm so glad more people are accepting of this EP. I think it's going to be a game changer. Enjoy! Can't wait to see your GT pics!
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    So I am for sure getting it now. I cant wait til the 8th. Just preordered it. So Im really excited now. Hope everyone else who is buying enjoys the game too.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    So I am for sure getting it now. I cant wait til the 8th. Just preordered it. So Im really excited now. Hope everyone else who is buying enjoys the game too.
    I wish that the 8th of December has done gone by already. And I certainly will be enjoying the plum out of GT. Because almost everything that I have seen in GT so far has sparked my interest.

• Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    I feel you ...it is looking more interesting. I still want to wait awhile but who knows, my self control can be blurry sometimes. :)