Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited August 2016
    412: Create a murder mystery, and have the forums guess who's the murderer! *DRAMATIC LIGHTNING*
    Post edited by Amazingamphy on
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    @Amazingamphy that sounds sooo fun, have you done that??
  • Options
    WolfGaming31WolfGaming31 Posts: 1 New Member
    281: Make as many of you family anday friends in CAS.
  • Options
    JobbanditsJobbandits Posts: 108 Member
    282: Make your own life in the sims and add all of your friends family, even your enemies amd then continue your legacy
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    edited July 2016
    415: delete all pre-made households and let the game spawn neighbourhoods from scratch
    Post edited by buzz_infamous on
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    284: have a huge family and then watch how they live their lives with having death by old age to the elders, have young children and teens run the household with the elder urns on the property and then start the life cycle all over again. You should end up with a huge family tree of Great-Grandmothers/fathers and Aunts and Uncles with loads of cousins in the mix-This is what I'm doing now-it's fun!
  • Options
    greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member

^
    ^

Wow. The count is off by more than 100. There are numerous mistakes, but the biggest one happened when we went from #395 (which was already behind) to #278 on page 19. Anyone who wants to brush up on their forum post counting skills can brush up here. :/ (j/k)

Please, please remember to number your posts and pay attention to the count. There’s a lot of background chatter in the thread that contributes to the bad counts, and it’s not always clear which posts to count without post numbers accompanying ideas.

I’m not going to post a list of the last 100+ posts, but we should be on number 417 now . . .

• Options
    greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited August 2016
    417: Give your Sims some extra personality by filling out all of your library descriptions with backstories.

2zgvw4i.jpg
    vffo5i.jpg
    28iyjhi.jpg
    2ut5ftx.jpg
    2eefwqc.jpg
    nodjk8.jpg
    ajmc7r.jpg
    wtop3.jpg
    b6ovpv.jpg
    2a8013l.jpg
    2dmi29x.jpg

418: Try playing out these scenarios.

Post edited by greenXen on
  • Options
    sassy_simmer727sassy_simmer727 Posts: 87 Member
    419: Build or download a hotel and lock sims in each room. This isn't my idea but from my personal favorite challenge, the Hotel Challenge.
    Happy simming to all and to all a good night.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    edited July 2016
    420: Removed the comment because due to high medication levels and chronic illness I forgot to add a number as @greenXen so kindly pointed out. Naturally such things are high on my list of importance at all times and that I could have been so careless as to upset anyone on the thread has of course bothered me. So I've renumbered it as 420 even though it's no longer the original suggestion, but here's one....remember the word fun and that it doesn't always have to a numerically ordered list in order for it to still apply. Thank you for your pedantry, my life is now much more meaningful.
    Post edited by Bloosmoo on
  • Options
    sassy_simmer727sassy_simmer727 Posts: 87 Member
    421: Have your teens fall in love. This one may not seem very fun but it is actually very cute the things teens can do.
    Happy simming to all and to all a good night.
  • Options
    aceflamingo26aceflamingo26 Posts: 27 Member
    422:

Have your sim go as hood as can be
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    greenXen wrote: »
    417: Give your Sims some extra personality by filling out all of your library descriptions with backstories.

2zgvw4i.jpg
    vffo5i.jpg
    28iyjhi.jpg
    2ut5ftx.jpg
    2eefwqc.jpg
    nodjk8.jpg
    ajmc7r.jpg
    wtop3.jpg
    b6ovpv.jpg
    2a8013l.jpg
    2dmi29x.jpg

418: Try playing out these scenarios.

[Note: Dozens more Sims with these types of descriptions can be found on my Gallery page for anyone looking for quirky characters, story ideas, or passing amusement.]

Generic blonde? you meant dumb blonde?

22796689cedhh.jpg
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    greenXen wrote: »
    @Bloosmoo, thanks for numbering your entry! :)

@BrattonMatton, no, I meant generic. She can read a map. ;)

Got ya ;)
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    423: For Simmers over age 30, make your Sim-self and Sims of your relatives as of 20 years ago. Then build all the homes you've lived in over the last 20 years and pick among those houses for which one to place your Simself and Simrelatives in.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    424: Put a Sim in a lot with nothing but a toilet building (just a stall and sink, no shower), a tent, and a cooler. Dress him/her like a homeless Sim. Furnish the lot with the rest of the Sim's money like a park (picnic bench, plants, etc).
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    425: Play according to the medieval times - poor hygiene, no electronics (just the old-looking stove and a fridge), make money from fishing/painting/collecting/whatev., natural pool, women only wearing dresses and not going to school etc...
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    edited August 2016
    49. Remodel, all houses in neighborhood not just make new ones but make it so the ones that are there have enough rooms and beds and bathrooms too. Then share your remodel. But only use the money that the sims in the house make no cheats.
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    427: Go through your real-life family photo album, choose some photos, create your family/friends in the game and try to reenact the shots!
  • Options
    Raven_CatRaven_Cat Posts: 74 Member
    428. Put on some music while you play the game
  • Options
    BambooGirlBambooGirl Posts: 129 Member
    @greenXen this is gold. Bravo!
    HeHySHc.png
    The Legacy of Bamboo Girl Updated 9/3/16
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    429. Make a super jealous/crazy sim.

Let him/her go to a nightclub at night and fall in love with the first person they talk to. It doesn't matter if they're taken/married etc. Make your sim take lots of pictures of them and hang them up in a secret basement. Make your sim win them over, and move them into the same residence. After that whenever the lover sim talks to someone of the opposite sex your sim will get mad. They will throw fits of anger and insult/argue/do mean interactions with their partner. Do this until they break up. After they break up, kill the lover sim. Put their urn in the secret basement.

Make your sim go the nightclub that same night, rinse and repeat.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    natnattigersnatnattigers Posts: 6 New Member
    430: Bachelor/Bachelorette!

I assume most of you know of the TV show "The Bachelor" and the "The Bachelorette" (sorry if I misspelled!). Do the same thing! Trap your sim and a bunch of other sims of the opposite gender (they don't have to be in your household) on a lot with bedrooms and everything for everyone. You can lock them in your house is the others aren't in your household. Spend time with everyone, and after every few Sim days, kick one sim out. Continue doing this until there is one sim left. Marry them, and ta-da!