Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chubby Girl Teens

ok can somebody tell me why when my children age up all of my female sims are fat and all of my male sims are skinny, know you got to say that is a bit unfair (not that I'm against chubby sims it just weird it just the females). and it is not just one household it is every single household I play and I change households a lot so its not like its just one or two households.

Comments

• Options
    SlimerSlimer Posts: 116 Member
    I have the exact same problem. A bug I assume, haven't heard a way to fix it. I just make them play on the monkey bars as a kid to slim down. Don't let the boys play on it too much or they'll age up 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    Ironically mine are the exact opposite. All children are chubby when they age up from being a baby, and stick thin as teens without any swimming etc. It's very weird
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I've only had one child get to the point of aging to teen and it is a female. She practically lived on the monkey bars during her childhood and seemed to me to be pretty thin, until she aged up. She's not really chubby I guess, but definitely blessed with some hips, kinda pear shaped. Both parents were trim and athletic so long as made sure to nearly starve them and send them jogging almost every day.

As a teen:
    06-21-15_8-38nbspPM-2_zpsadf1xpeo.png

As a child:
    05-08-15_8-39nbspPM_zpsqbipifk2.png
    (taking a selfie with her dad but not quite 100% in the picture, lol)
  • Options
    GlossellaGlossella Posts: 93 Member
    I actually have the opposite problem. My male sims grow up normal, but all my female sims look 🐸🐸🐸🐸. So I have to drag them into CAS again to make them look healthy and normal :|
  • Options
    MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    it really weird how it happens the girls just get curvy when they age up no matter what I do but a male child I got him to stuff himself and be lazy take naps and turned out skinny
  • Options
    TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    The opposite happens for me- my males are always chubby while my females are skinny. It's annoying.
    gay is ok kids
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    If a child is chubby it means you fed them too often as a baby.
  • Options
    moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member
    I'm pretty sure it's because the girls have more curves so it makes them appear to be chubbier.
    Origin: moseekee
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I have the same problem with my female sims. They are normal or even thin as children. As soon as they become teens, they become slightly chubby (not overly chubby.) My male sims look thin or normal when they age into teens.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Has anyone actually tested by going into CAS and checking the weight slider before and after aging up?

Also, make sure to throw away the cake instead of eating it. It's a calorie bomb.

D: I love cake
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    [img]http://img.memecdn.com/da-🐸🐸🐸🐸_o_3733385.jpg[/img]

Couldn't resist xD
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    have mom or dad buy her a lean again potion. she'll slim right down.
  • Options
    I had 3 girls and 1 boy the boy was fed on cake all through childhood and the girl just on salad when they turned teen girls all chubby and boy normal weight
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I've had different experiences since release of the game, including a period where all girls would become larger on becoming a teen. In my most recent game, if the kid completed the motor skill aspiration, they would always be thin on age up. ( This was 10 gen game). If they did not compete the aspiration, most had those huge hips etc. a few girls seemed ok, just good genes I guess !
  • Options
    its been going on for ages its a mistake that sims 4 should have fixed i have had enough of it so ANGREY
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Before they fixed the weight gain issue, I had sims that needed a diet. I have not had a fat Sim since then. they do not have to exercise or anything, they are all slim and trim, unless I made them as overweight sims.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I have that problem OP, however, in one household it isn't true. And only one, because Mr. Green in my game is an alcoholic, on his own. He makes drinks all day long if I let him and he drinks most of them. lol I didn't make him learn this and he is way to heavy from drinking at the bar in their house. I make him workout every morning, go jogging or whatever, broke down and sent him to the gym and he still can't lose weight because he keeps making drinks and eating me out of house and home. (They can't afford their bills) so he is spending a lot of money on drinks. But they need that bar for their house for the immersion.

But all my female Sims in all my households gain weight and the males stay thin if I built them that way. He is the only male that just can't lose any.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I've had the same problem since D1. Males are fine, female Sims are all chubby. I've noticed that any kind of shape a Sim has encourages weight gain. I once made my group of friends in the game and two of them are on the bulky side (not fat but curvy) a few days into playing the family the skinny ones were still skinny and the curvy ones were now ridiculously fat.

I can understand your frustration. It annoys me too.
  • Options
    staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    I seem to have almost the opposite pattern - babies grow into pudgy kids, then the kids grow into thinnish teens - or at least thinner versions of their same-sex parent's body type.
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81
  • Options
    RebeccaLynnRebeccaLynn Posts: 79 Member
    I see this too. I just feed my fat teens the taste of diet ice cream until they are normal size. (But before the ice cream stuff pack, it was such a bother)
  • Options
    BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    All of my teens end up the skinny that looks inhuman. It is really annoying.
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    i wouldn't mind if the parent were chubby and all kids inherited the chubby jean but its not the way my parents are thin
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Oh God the title of this thread! It would easily not be out of place on some NSFW sites!
  • Options
    HeyImRosieHeyImRosie Posts: 107 Member
    I think its because you fed them to much as babys!! Easy fix though just live on playgrounds..Maybe not live then you'll starve yourself to DEATH