Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want toddlers

I cant see purchasing Sims 4 unless there are toddlers, please put them in

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I miss them too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    There is a lot more Sims 4 needs than just toddlers, but I really do hope they add toddlers back because family players are really being left out without toddlers and proper family play.
  • Options
    StefxxcStefxxc Posts: 53 Member
    I dont blame you either its just not the same without them things get really boring for me and more little things from previous games need to be included the sims 4 isnt at all like the sims yearh they look like sims sound like sims but its just missing something i carnt quite place what it is but i dont get the same feeling or satisfaction from the game.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    The legacy challenge just isn't the same without them but I would rather have more venue options and have places for family outings other than a park.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I'm waiting for them to add newspapers, who needs a life stage like toddlers when there are no news papers for them to destroy first?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I'm waiting for them to add newspapers, who needs a life stage like toddlers when there are no news papers for them to destroy first?

I guess we can forget about potty training our pets if they add them, since no newspapers to clean out of a bird cage and or put under the puppy. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

I guess we can forget about potty training our pets if they add them, since no newspapers to clean out of a bird cage and or put under the puppy. lol

'Pets without puppies' is what I call it, they will have puppies and kittens attached to a kennel and then they just grow into dogs until the game culls them all :|
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg