Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - What Should I do?

Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts and I really don't know what to do on The Sims 4! I feel like that I have done nearly everything and don't know what to do next! I could do a challenge but I don't know - they can be very repetitive! It would have to be something fun and not repetitive! Please tell me what to do on The Sims 4 as I am out of ideas!

Bye for now,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Go out and exercise or get lost in a new game or old game for a bit then plug 4 back in.. in some weeks or when the urge hits. I have to make up stories in my head to make any game fun. When I'm not feeling creative or drawn to it, I don't play.
    Play the game .. don't let it play you. :)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Go out and exercise or get lost in a new game or old game for a bit then plug 4 back in.. in some weeks or when the urge hits. I have to make up stories in my head to make any game fun. When I'm not feeling creative or drawn to it, I don't play.
    Play the game .. don't let it play you. :)

Thanks!

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Playitt wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts and I really don't know what to do on The Sims 4! I feel like that I have done nearly everything and don't know what to do next! I could do a challenge but I don't know - they can be very repetitive! It would have to be something fun and not repetitive! Please tell me what to do on The Sims 4 as I am out of ideas!

Bye for now,
    Playitt

If you have the other Sims' games, play those. If TS4 can't hold your attention then no need to force it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Playitt wrote: »

Bye for now,
    Playitt

If you have the other Sims' games, play those. If TS4 can't hold your attention then no need to force it.

Thanks!