The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Indian girl to download

I search for a cute Indian girl to start a new story.. Did somebody create a sim like this? :) thanks

Comments

• Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Are you looking for Native American Indian or Indian from India? :)
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    If Native American ...There is a really pretty pocahontis (sp) on the exchange, she is dressed normal, she is called Hontis or something like that. Very pretty.
  • Options
    gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member

From India! :)
  • Options
    simmey1 wrote: »
    If Native American ...There is a really pretty pocahontis (sp) on the exchange, she is dressed normal, she is called Hontis or something like that. Very pretty.

Thank you! I'll will see!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    I have Riya Ramaswami.
    I am pretending she is descended from Priya Ramaswami despite not looking like her.
    Riya2014-07-1708-48-05-61.jpg

Riya2014-07-1708-48-57-55.jpg

Search for Ramaswami if you want her.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    edited June 2015
    Here are two sisters that I made back on the Create a Sim Demo:
    ilti2M1.jpg
    RalTeYW.jpg
    Look for: Zxuj in the gallery
    For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member

I'll try to make one... I'll let you know wht I come up with. Started making her now. Hopefully will be finished in under 20 mins and sorry if she won't be perfect, I've seen Indians in real life but I can't guarantee perfection.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    I downloaded a sim after searching for "Pocahontas".. She's very pretty and I am going to modify her in some details. I will also create a sister for my young exotic sim! :) ...and then I will move them to Oasis Springs, into a small cute home... I will decorate the house with arabic/oriental elements. Older sim will take care of her little sister, since they have not parents. What names can I give to these two sisters? And what active career can I started with older one?.... I thought scientific branch... And you, what do you recommend me? :)
  • Options
    emmaning wrote: »

I'll try to make one... I'll let you know wht I come up with. Started making her now. Hopefully will be finished in under 20 mins and sorry if she won't be perfect, I've seen Indians in real life but I can't guarantee perfection.

Ohh thanks!
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    Last names: Abeid , Dhaliwal, Badyal or Singh. First names Daljeet, Kuljeet or Karandeep. Just a few suggestions. :)
  • Options

Ohh thanks!

Yw :)

Ok just making her now, sorry I tried but then I had to go do something sooo here's the link so sowwy:
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/842081D61C4711E5868D99FFA4C0140E?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Emmaning1&max=25
    Sorry she took longer than anticipated. But I think I made a really accurate one actually. And yes I do copy and paste premades a little as she's based off Zoe Patel, a premade in oasis springs. But when making sims in cas I always like to lighten their clothing and hair up a little bit so then it looks better. Sorry if she's not 100% perfect.
    feKqkxf.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2015

Ohh thanks!

Ok just making her now, sorry I tried but then I had to go do something sooo here's the link so sowwy:
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/842081D61C4711E5868D99FFA4C0140E?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Emmaning1&max=25
    Sorry she took longer than anticipated. But I think I made a really accurate one actually. And yes I do copy and paste premades a little as she's based off Zoe Patel, a premade in oasis springs. But when making sims in cas I always like to lighten their clothing and hair up a little bit so then it looks better. Sorry if she's not 100% perfect.

She's very nice *.* ...... Thank you so much!! Also in Italian... Grazie!!! :) you are very kind
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    simmey1 wrote: »
    Last names: Abeid , Dhaliwal, Badyal or Singh. First names Daljeet, Kuljeet or Karandeep. Just a few suggestions. :)

Thanks!! There are a lot of wonderful people in this forum! :)
  • Options
    mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    I just saved one of my Indian sims to the gallery my origin ID is mskube her name is Adhira Abbott
  • Options

Ohh thanks!

She's very nice *.* ...... Thank you so much!! Also in Italian... Grazie!!! :) you are very kind
    Yw :) and ty :) i made her in cas and I decided the look I went for would look amazing on her :)
    feKqkxf.jpg

• Options
    mskube wrote: »
    I just saved one of my Indian sims to the gallery my origin ID is mskube her name is Adhira Abbott

Thanks!
  • Options
    mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    mskube wrote: »

Thanks!

Your welcome, here I went and got her picture she's really cute.

[img][/img]affpy1.png

• Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I wonder if someone could CC up a bindi?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    I wonder if someone could CC up a bindi?

You might want to try asking @GaiaPuma where she got the bindi in her avatar pic.
  • Options
    auntmadi4438auntmadi4438 Posts: 251 Member
    edited June 2015
    I made a sim her name is Dahlia Gyles.
    06-26-15_11-08nbspPM_zpsm9rkxfog.png
    EDIT: In case you are interested my Origin ID is auntmadi4438