Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally Got GTW

alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
Im so happy. I finally was able to get GTW. Im having a lot of fun with it. The careers are great and I was so bored of just the base game. So this was just what I needed to pick up the game again. Also enjoying having aliens around. Its so cool. I never got into the sims 3 aliens cuz I hardly got a chance to interact with them. They usually just abducted a sim and that was it. But I like being able to make my own aliens in the sims 4. Plus they are fun to play. And I had 2 sims get abducted. One male and one female. No pregnancies yet but its something that might happen. Im guessing like previous games only male sims get pregnant from abductions. Overall its been a great experience playing this game.
my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
Post edited by alyssasim87 on

Comments

• Options
    Playerthe95Playerthe95 Posts: 129 Member
    You mean GTW...
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Uh... What that post said ^

Me: Grand Theft Auto? O-o *gets the urge to nudge the original post to the Off Topic section* xD

Also, the alien CAS is amazing!
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    Awesome. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • Options
    OMG I don't know why I wrote GTA. I hope I didn't say GTA everytime I ment GTW. Thanks for pointing it out. Yes I ment get to work.

Ps I now have the embarrassed moodlet.

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    Glad that you enjoy the game so much! I'm having fun with it too, especially with the aliens :smiley:
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Glad you like it, I do too.
    I have done the scientist yet but will with my second generation. I think it will be fun.
  • Options
    simsfeversimsfever Posts: 2 New Member
    can i join a sims at work while they are already working? for some reason it doesn't let me unless i leave with them before work
  • Options
    MoonSimmerMoonSimmer Posts: 85 Member
    Gaaaah the expansion is pretty cool, compared to the base game it adds a ton of content , definitely a fan ;)
    ea2.jpg
    In the sims, you rule! kinda
  • Options
    HavocHavoc Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2015
    you can only join them at the beginning of the they when it says send alone or join
  • Options
    Yeah you have to join when it says to or send alone. And you cant switch between jobs while playing.

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    PurpleKenzie19PurpleKenzie19 Posts: 79 Member
    Is it really worth it? I'm debating on buying it or not?
    large-4.gif
  • Options
    moniquehmoniqueh Posts: 129 Member
    I enjoy the game. It's added another dimension for me but I haven't messed with aliens yet.
  • Options
    To me personally yes it was worth buying because Ive always wanted to play at a sims actual job. So this gave me the ability to go to 3 different jobs I enjoy playing and it gives me something else to do. Owning a business is ok but its not like the sims 2 open for business. So if that's what you are looking for it might be a disappointment. But if its to try new careers its totally worth it. Who knows you might even enjoy the business part of it. I haven't gotten into that part of the game just yet cuz Ive been so busy playing the new careers. I have played with aliens and I like them. I personally think it was worth it, but the again it depends on what you are looking for in the game.

Im a simmer forever <3