Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Starting Over Legacy Challenge

Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts and welcome to my second challenge! I don't think that anyone else has done this challenge so YAY!

Back story
Your life was perfect. You had the perfect family, the perfect job, the perfect family, lots of best friends and the fastest car. Life couldn't get any better for you. Until (something goes wrong cliché) you are framed for a murder you didn't do (murder you didn't do but get framed for it cliché) and, you don't know who did it. The two murder victims were your two children (lets just call them... Lucy and Thomas - Easter Egg). Your partner left you and took everything you had: your house, your car, your job, all of your friends and your dog (you loose everything cliché). You are found guilty and sentenced to life in prison (cliché). In prison you were bullied because of how posh you were.You started working as a snitch but got beaten up everyday. You tried to report it but the officers just started laughing and didn't care! You hated the food, the other prisoners and the officers! You had to escape (cliché). You started to dig yourself a tunnel to escape and got away safely (cliché). You have to start a new life as as a normal citizen.

CAS: Create one Sim (It can be male or female). You can choose there clothes, what they look like, walkstyle, name, traits and aspiration. However, you must give them the gloomy trait and must be a young adult!

Goals:
1) Find you Sim a partner (it does not have to be the opposite gender to your Sim it can be the same if you want to)
2) Make both Sims boyfriend/girlfriend (You do not have to do these in any order)
3) Get the founders engaged (You do not have to do these in any order)
4) Get both Sims married (You do not have to do these in any order)
5) Have children (you can have as many as you want)
6) Get a career (try to get to a good level as it means more money)
7) Have 10 generations of your family
8) Complete an aspiration for the founders
9) The next founder has to get an 'A' in school
10) Have a house with three levels before the first founder dies.
11) You can not buy/ build a house until you have enough money to do so.

Rules:
Locate a residential 50×50 lot and bulldoze it, evicting the family present if there is one. You must set your household funds to '0'. To do this press:Ctrl+Shift+C type:testingcheats true and then enter. Then type:money 0
No MODS
The first born child must be the next founder
You can not use MODS/CHEATS or FRUIT to decide the gender of the baby or how many you have
You can not hire any services
You can adopt but can only be the next founder if you have a same-sex couple!
You can travel to community lots
You can go on vacation to Granite Falls (If you have Outdoor Retreat
When the founders are elders they must be moved out
When the siblings of the new founder are young adults they have to be moved out
Lifespan must be on normal
You can buy whatever you want with your money
You can earn money by digging for collectibles, fishing, painting, writing, playing and even gardening.
You can use CC if you want to
The first founder must not talk to anyone but his/her family
You may not use the mobile phone; put it on silent
Until you have a house you can not get married or move your partner into your household. The house must have: one kitchen (with the correct appliances - stove, counter, fridge, sink, bin ect. A living room (with a TV three seats and a skill building object). One bathroom (sink, toilet shower ect). It must also have a bedroom (it must have a bed).

End:
When you have completed all of the goals.

Cliché count: 6

Thank you for reading all of this and please feel free to comment down below. If you think that I have missed any important rules please tell me. Sorry if someone else has done a smiler challenge! If I remember or think of any more rules I will edit it and put them in. Also, if you are confused, ask me a question down below!

Bye for now,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Comments

• Options
    SimmingWithStarsSimmingWithStars Posts: 439 Member
    Such a Cliché, man ;) . Spotted a few grammatical mistakes but then it is me :D

What is with you and 10 generations?! :o:)
    Currently doing one of the following:
      - Eating - Sleeping - Simming - Reading - Watching 90s Sitcoms - Drinking tea - Wearing socks.
  • Options
    PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    Such a Cliché, man ;) . Spotted a few grammatical mistakes but then it is me :D

What is with you and 10 generations?! :o:)

Of course you would! 10 geberations is a typical legacy challenge! My new name: Cliché Man!
    Life is better when you have friends...