The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Here's another surprise from my bin... in addition to two recent married f/f couples, and 2 families coming in with BABIES... today's oddest thing so far has to be the bald white elder woman (had to come in bald, I haven't HAD any elder hair cc in today at all, or ever.) who is married to a YA black male. O.o

Wonder what they're feeding the bin, these days... confetti? haha!

Weirder stories, indeed. THAT should've been the slogan, not their "you rule" BS line. JMHO.
  • Options
    Posting frenzy... on the heels of putting up the default settings, I thought I'd take this chance to post the (just finished tweaking) new settings I'm going to test run the game with this evening. Here's the MC part... seriously thinking of putting it all up on tumblr maybe. Conversation starter? LOL!

{
    "Autosave_CurrentSaveNumber": 0,
    "Autosave_Enabled": true,
    "Autosave_IntervalAmount": 1,
    "Autosave_IntervalType": "SH",
    "Autosave_MaxSaveNumber": 10,
    "Autosave_Name": "MC Save",
    "Autosave_SlotNumber": 69905,
    "Bill_Amount_Percent": -75,
    "Career_AdultEmploymentRange": "50,75",
    "Career_ElderEmploymentRange": "0,25",
    "Career_FillCareerInactiveOnly": false,
    "Career_TeenEmploymentRange": "0,0",
    "Cleaner_BypassFamilyGhosts": true,
    "Cleaner_CleanGhosts": false,
    "Cleaner_FemaleFitLimits": "-100,100",
    "Cleaner_FemaleLeanLimits": "-100,100",
    "Cleaner_ForceAlienDisguise": true,
    "Cleaner_MaleFitLimits": "-100,100",
    "Cleaner_MaleLeanLimits": "-100,100",
    "Cleaner_MatchGlasses": false,
    "Cleaner_MonitorPhysique": true,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItems": true,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsAge": "C,T,YA,A,E",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsGender": "M,F",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsType": "1:Sl.Sw,8:Sl.Sw,11:Sl.Sw,22:All",
    "Cleaner_SyncHouseholdNames": false,
    "Cleaner_SyncMarriedNames": true,
    "Decay_Ratio_Friendship": 5,
    "Decay_Ratio_Romantic": 5,
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerF": "E",
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerM": "AT",
    "Dresser_MakeupOutfits": "E,F,P,AT,SL,SW",
    "Dresser_OnlyUseSavedOutfits": false,
    "Dresser_PercentUseCustomSkinTone": 0,
    "Dresser_RunMakeupCheck": false,
    "Dresser_RunOnAgeUp": "C,T,YA,A,E",
    "Full_Edit_CAS": true,
    "Game_Time_Speed": 25,
    "Logging_Append": true,
    "Logging_Enabled": true,
    "Pause_on_Zone": true,
    "Pay_Child_Support": true,
    "Population_BypassCulling": true,
    "Population_MaximumHomeless": 15,
    "Population_MoveOutElders": false,
    "Population_MoveOutSingleSim": false,
    "Population_OpenHouses": 3,
    "Population_PercentAdult": 10,
    "Population_PercentBaby": 10,
    "Population_PercentChild": 10,
    "Population_PercentElder": 10,
    "Population_PercentMale": 50,
    "Population_RandomizeVisitingSims": true,
    "Population_RunDresser": false,
    "Population_UseCustom": true,
    "Pregnancy_AgeToRun": "YA,E,A,T",
    "Pregnancy_AgeWhenPregnant": false,
    "Pregnancy_AllowAffairs": true,
    "Pregnancy_AllowHomeless": true,
    "Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent": 75,
    "Pregnancy_AvgParentPhysique": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Pregnancy_CanMarryWOPregnancy": true,
    "Pregnancy_DaysToRun": "",
    "Pregnancy_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Pregnancy_InsiminateGenders": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_MalePregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 20,
    "Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 2,
    "Pregnancy_MoveFamilies": true,
    "Pregnancy_OffspringGender": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_OnlyMarriedPregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_PauseOnPlayableLabor": true,
    "Pregnancy_PercentAdjustment": 25,
    "Pregnancy_PreferHomeSims": true,
    "Pregnancy_RandomizeDeliveryTime": false,
    "Pregnancy_RenameOppositeSex": "M",
    "Pregnancy_RenameSameGender": false,
    "Pregnancy_SameOppositeSexOnly": "",
    "Pregnancy_UseParentSkinTones": false,
    "Pregnancy_UseSameAgeGroup": false,
    "Show_AgeUpNotifications": true,
    "Show_DeathNotifications": true,
    "Show_NPCBirthdayNotifications": true,
    "Show_Notifications": true,
    "Show_Sim_Menu": true,
    "Testing_Cheats_Enabled": true,
    "Tuner_AutoMarriage": true,
    "Tuner_AutoMean": true,
    "Tuner_AutoMischief": true,
    }
  • Options
    More oddness I've seen from babies... you can't change bassinet color now with the design tool. You also can't buy a different bassinet and then sell the original, it won't sell with the baby attached.

Also, of the 2 incoming bin families who had babies, I've just mapped both & checked one, the Breast Feed option doesn't come up for mom (or dad or teen sister, checked 'em all just in case) for one. Haven't checked the other family yet. Family tree shows proper links, so I dunno what's going on.

More nerfing, I'd imagine. Less game-numbing and more fixing would be preferred. This update round is stirring not-so-fond memories of the 3/26 Great Tuning File Crash.
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    @egwarhammer So many weird little glitches! I haven't played much, though I did finally update all my mods and download the new patch/new EP. That's as far as I got, though!

I never realized before that you could do anything with bassinets! I feel like most of mine have always ended up yellow, and I didn't realize there were actually different color options.

My one good thing -- the patch has fixed my bloated saves! So now instead of being over 75mb, they're at a manageable 30mb!
  • Options
    sabreene wrote: »
    @egwarhammer So many weird little glitches! I haven't played much, though I did finally update all my mods and download the new patch/new EP. That's as far as I got, though!

I never realized before that you could do anything with bassinets! I feel like most of mine have always ended up yellow, and I didn't realize there were actually different color options.

My one good thing -- the patch has fixed my bloated saves! So now instead of being over 75mb, they're at a manageable 30mb!

Cool! Yeah, it hasn't been ALL bad, by any means. New clothes/hair (what I've seen so far) is pretty nice. Can't say I've done much with build/buy yet. LOVE the new color maps, and the UI there is better, too, IMO. I *really* like not having the play arrow over a cluster of houses now.

However, I have seen the showering in clothes bug, and I have seen the "won't shower with a baby close by" bug.

Clubs look like fun. I'll find out, I have rerolled AGAIN (like just now) to see what happens with a fresh install. (Moved my Sims4 stuff out, I mean FRESH. Only thing I didn't do was reinstall origin/game, but post-patch game repair was done already, and once since then just for good measure.)

For the moment, the ONLY mod I have in is MC. Weerbesu's stuff is on my short list, but I'm still looking around at what MC alone has/needs. And the stuff I can't mention, although I'm not in a tearing hurry to put purely cosmetic things back in.

Here's one thing... I rolled twins. Numbers on a new 'hood before G2G were >30. Check out my fresh new get_pop NOW...

They are now dropping 52 sims into a brand new rollup.

If they haven't fixed that 180 limit YET, for those who still are affected by culling, I sure hope they fix it soon. This is almost scary. Just in case they haven't, I'll let you know when my bin population gets to 180.

I have a feeling it won't take the 4 sim days it used to, when you start off at almost 1/3 of the way there as soon as you make a new game file.

[12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Sims: 54
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Female Sims: 29
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Male Sims: 25
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Grim Reapers: 0
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Babies - Female: 0, Male: 0
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Children - Female: 2, Male: 3
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Teens - Female: 5, Male: 3
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Young Adults - Female: 16, Male: 12
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Adults - Female: 5, Male: 5
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Elders - Female: 1, Male: 2
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Ghosts: 0
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Homeless Sims: 0
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Homed Sims: 54
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Married Sims: 12
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Pregnant Sims: 0
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Sims in Hidden Households: 0
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Aliens: 0
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Households: 17
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Homeless Households: 0
    [12/09/15 04:33:25]Total Homed Households: 17
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    With the new update I have also found another bug. The sims, while in the middle of eating dinner, will get up and go to the bathroom, even though bladder is yellow. I have sometimes experienced that they will cancel all actions just to go to the bathroom when bladder is completely full! This is very annoying. It disrupts the gameplay...
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    With the new update I have also found another bug. The sims, while in the middle of eating dinner, will get up and go to the bathroom, even though bladder is yellow. I have sometimes experienced that they will cancel all actions just to go to the bathroom when bladder is completely full! This is very annoying. It disrupts the gameplay...

Oh yes that is SO annoying!!!! Hope they fix it soon.

On a mod related note: Force Alien Disguise - that is one of the features from MC Dresser right?

PS @egwarhammer Now I am getting curious! Feel free to pm me the name of the unmentionables,... :-D
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    Also, i'm in CAS at the moment, and i see that there are no longer tops for men in swimwear tag? I can of course remove the tag and put one on him, but it just seems strange that they have removed that now...

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options
    I don't understand Gedcom. Can someone please explain it in specific details to me? :)

• Options
    Bloudwed wrote: »

Oh yes that is SO annoying!!!! Hope they fix it soon.

On a mod related note: Force Alien Disguise - that is one of the features from MC Dresser right?

PS @egwarhammer Now I am getting curious! Feel free to pm me the name of the unmentionables,... :-D

No, actually that's in Cleaner, @Bloudwed ... so if it isn't working, you should mention that at MTS.

These are the dresser settings (still dead TFN):

"Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerF": "E",
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerM": "AT",
    "Dresser_MakeupOutfits": "E,F,P,AT,SL,SW",
    "Dresser_OnlyUseSavedOutfits": false,
    "Dresser_PercentUseCustomSkinTone": 0,
    "Dresser_RunMakeupCheck": false,
    "Dresser_RunOnAgeUp": "C,T,YA,A,E",

I don't know if it matters or not, but while we don't have dresser, I changed this one from true to false, too:

"Population_RunDresser": false,

I put those files I PM'd you about back in, here, and a couple of other things, but then I had to go to bed. Just now catching up, and about to go in for another game round and see what's working/not NOW.

I haven't seen the toilet thing... maybe once, but not sure... baby/bassinet problems are legendary here, though.

And Dennis Kim just walked right into my twins' house earlier, no knock or anything. Day one, so he has NO bonus traits like Always Welcome. I haven't even PLAYED SKL yet, he's vanilla. It wasn't for Welcome Wagon, I didn't get one. Wrong 'hood, anyway, he's not a neighbor. I *like* Dennis, :) but I'm sure the twins were wondering what he was doing! LOL

General consensus is "busted broadcaster(s)". Yay. Hopefully there will be a bugfix patch soon. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Dresser!
    (Also waiting for EA fix before it'll work again.)
  • Options
    I don't understand Gedcom. Can someone please explain it in specific details to me? :)

Wow. LOL here, this is funny... docs for gedcom:

McCmdCenter_gedcom

The McCmdCenter_gedcom module contains functionality to bypass a specified Sim's family tree into standard GEDCOM 5.5 format for import into a compatible Family Tree program.

Console Commands

Command-line
    Arguments
    Description
    Example
    gedcom first_name last_name Outputs a GEDCOM 5.5 compatible .ged file into your mod folder gedcom john smith

/end docs for gedcom. ROFL!

@Bloudwed any help here? You've used this stuff, I haven't. Can you tell @Skyfri_Himmel (and the rest of us) more about how it works, what it does, how to use it... anything? Share a link?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Also, i'm in CAS at the moment, and i see that there are no longer tops for men in swimwear tag? I can of course remove the tag and put one on him, but it just seems strange that they have removed that now...

Something similar happened once before with teen F shoes, some of the sandals went missing in a couple of categories, that was a tag issue they patched. This may be the same thing, collateral damage from something else they did. If it was unintentional, they'll probably fix it pretty soon.
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    edited December 2015

Wow. LOL here, this is funny... docs for gedcom:

McCmdCenter_gedcom

The McCmdCenter_gedcom module contains functionality to bypass a specified Sim's family tree into standard GEDCOM 5.5 format for import into a compatible Family Tree program.

Console Commands

Command-line
    Arguments
    Description
    Example
    gedcom first_name last_name Outputs a GEDCOM 5.5 compatible .ged file into your mod folder gedcom john smith

/end docs for gedcom. ROFL!

@Bloudwed any help here? You've used this stuff, I haven't. Can you tell @Skyfri_Himmel (and the rest of us) more about how it works, what it does, how to use it... anything? Share a link?

Thanks!

Well you basicly nailed it! :-D As I understand it the gedcom-file is fairly general so you are then free to use any software you want or prefer to make a beutiful Family Tree. There is several out there: FamilyEcho, Ancestry and my personal favorite atm: Myheritage.

Truth be told I have not played around too much with Myheritage as of late as I have not played for too many generations yet. But I prefer using the internetversion instead of the software. Allthough it has its limits when it comes to importing newer gedcom-file over older ones. Dont know if it will be necessary though. Is Sims 4 still pruning familytrees in the game?

Below is how it might look (Besides the insane decorations done in picmonkey):
    Granit.jpg
    Post edited by Bloudwed on
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited December 2015
    edited post...was stuck..now I'm not :)
    Post edited by ModerateOsprey on
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,067 Member
    i have a question about fill lots.
    how to disable autofill at mc command center?
    I disabled it at game options but after some time i get notifications of mc command center about new families move in
  • Options
    leo3487 wrote: »
    i have a question about fill lots.
    how to disable autofill at mc command center?
    I disabled it at game options but after some time i get notifications of mc command center about new families move in

@leo3487 You'll want to increase the number of open houses. You'll find the setting in Population - Open Houses. You can increase the number until you don't get any move-ins. If you got the new expansion or started a new game, maybe you had more houses available. You can try setting it to 50 or 99 or something like that, to make sure no houses will be filled. (The default is 1)
  • Options
    RainbowGamer99RainbowGamer99 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey there- well, I just downloaded this mod for the purpose of same-sex pregnancies, buuut I don't really know how it works. I've been pkaying around with it, but I have one question: is there absolutely any way you could get a specific couple pregnant??
  • Options
    Hey there- well, I just downloaded this mod for the purpose of same-sex pregnancies, buuut I don't really know how it works. I've been pkaying around with it, but I have one question: is there absolutely any way you could get a specific couple pregnant??

Were you wanted same-sex pregnancies between your npcs or between your played characters?

NPCs/townies are handled by the pregnancy module, and your active sims are handled by the woohoo module on the other site (it's linked in the description of the mod).

You can definitely set it up to get specific sims pregnant, but it'll be different based on if they're characters you're playing, or if you want it to happen to your townies.
  • Options
    > @sabreene said:
    > RainbowGamer99 wrote: »
    >
    > Hey there- well, I just downloaded this mod for the purpose of same-sex pregnancies, buuut I don't really know how it works. I've been pkaying around with it, but I have one question: is there absolutely any way you could get a specific couple pregnant??
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Were you wanted same-sex pregnancies between your npcs or between your played characters?
    >
    > NPCs/townies are handled by the pregnancy module, and your active sims are handled by the woohoo module on the other site (it's linked in the description of the mod).
    >
    > You can definitely set it up to get specific sims pregnant, but it'll be different based on if they're characters you're playing, or if you want it to happen to your townies.

I wanted to get a pregnancy between 2 specific played characters. Sadly, for other reasons, I can't use the woohoo module. I mean, maybe if I play with another character and set specific settings, maybe it could work? I don't really know
  • Options
    If you can't use the woohoo module, then if you get them married yourself then leave their house and mark them as "unplayed" (you click the green diamond that shows up in their picture, when you click on their house... I can explain it better if you can't find it!).

Then in another household that knows the couple. On their computer, go to MC Command - Pregnancy - InsiminateGenders - "M,F" (so that males and females can both get people pregnant). After that, you can open up the relationship panel, and since they know them, their portraits should be there. You should be able to mark them for pregnancy, and in the next run, they'll get pregnant!

Now, by changing your settings, it means that woman can get men pregnant and women! But if you leave off the setting where men are allowed to get pregnant, you should only be getting some female to female relationships. If you'd also like to have male - male relationships, you'd need to change more settings.

I think that all should work! You should do a "save as" of your game, so you have a point to go back to if it doesn't work correctly, or if you get results that you didn't want!
  • Options
    @sabreene Oh, thank you so much!! I truly appreciate your help! I'll be trying that very soon.
  • Options
    PinknBlackPinknBlack Posts: 16 New Member
    @egwarhammer Please, I have some questions about the mod.
    I have NEVER modded a sims game before, my ex always did it for me and now that he's the E to the X and I purchased sims 4 on my own, I'd like to talk about Mods.
    My whole thing is taht I want the mod to do basic stuff to just.. enhance the already fun gameplay, but I'm scared I'll do something that will be too drastic.
    I've already downloaded all the mods (except adult one.)
    And the only things I really want from it are the simple reproduction of npc sims, and allowing them to actually be alive.
    Someone told me I don't even need any of the mods except the population one, but another person told me I'd want pregnancy and such.
    But reading through the command list and everything.. I'm so frazzled from all of this.
    I've now put the mods in my mod folder and I'm just sitting here not wanting to open my sims because Idk what to do.
  • Options
    PinknBlack wrote: »
    @egwarhammer Please, I have some questions about the mod.
    I have NEVER modded a sims game before, my ex always did it for me and now that he's the E to the X and I purchased sims 4 on my own, I'd like to talk about Mods.
    My whole thing is taht I want the mod to do basic stuff to just.. enhance the already fun gameplay, but I'm scared I'll do something that will be too drastic.
    I've already downloaded all the mods (except adult one.)
    And the only things I really want from it are the simple reproduction of npc sims, and allowing them to actually be alive.
    Someone told me I don't even need any of the mods except the population one, but another person told me I'd want pregnancy and such.
    But reading through the command list and everything.. I'm so frazzled from all of this.
    I've now put the mods in my mod folder and I'm just sitting here not wanting to open my sims because Idk what to do.

First of all, don't panic. :) I know it LOOKS intimidating, but, you should've seen it BEFORE the UI update... LOTS more clicking around, then.

Go ahead and install all of it, you don't have to ENABLE things, just because you have them. But they'll be there in case you change your mind, later.

I'm not doing much at all with Cleaner right now... Dresser was broken by the last patch, you won't even GET a dresser module if you download the 2.2.2 allfiles version. Which, if you've updated your game for the patch, is the one you'll need. 2.2.0 is up for people who have not updated yet.

I'm not sure how the new CAS bug affects Cleaner, if at all, but if it's to do with wardrobe, right now I'm looking at it very suspiciously. The only parts of it I have doing something right now are 2 settings to keep ghosts safe(r), force alien disguises (humans in town, aliens on Sixam), and sync married names (changed Alice Spencer-Kim to Alice Lewis when it ran).

Best gamechanger setting in the whole mod (IMO) is the one that lets you Pause Lots on start. Handy! Also, I'd turn on anything with Notification as part of its name. I like to know it all.

The menus are long, I know. I usually will open my config file in notepad++ (any text editor), and LOOK at the different module settings, while I'm using an ingame computer menu (computer > MC > UI) to actually change any settings.

From MY settings, these are NOT DEFAULT, Population stuff:

"Population_BypassCulling": true, (you'll want this if you have 180 or more sims)
    "Population_MaximumHomeless": 15, (default -1=unlimited, a positive number will keep your incoming homeless numbers down. 20-25 is normal, 15 is because I'm in a new game.)
    "Population_MoveOutElders": false, (true puts them in the homeless bin with no money, I don't like that.)
    "Population_MoveOutSingleSim": false, (true moves YA or older sims out of their homes during weekly move-in runs, not my thing.)
    "Population_OpenHouses": 2,
    "Population_PercentAdult": 10, (age defaults all set at 33, I want more YA and Teens "the default options" so I reduced all these)
    "Population_PercentBaby": 10,
    "Population_PercentChild": 10,
    "Population_PercentElder": 10,
    "Population_PercentMale": 50,
    "Population_RandomizeVisitingSims": true,
    "Population_RunDresser": false, (DRESSER is DOA TFN)
    "Population_UseCustom": true, (must be true for ANY of these settings to work!!!)

Pregnancy: (check these out and ask me questions if you need to.)

"Pregnancy_AgeToRun": "YA,E,A,T",
    "Pregnancy_AgeWhenPregnant": false,
    "Pregnancy_AllowAffairs": false,
    "Pregnancy_AllowHomeless": true,
    "Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent": 75,
    "Pregnancy_AvgParentPhysique": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Pregnancy_CanMarryWOPregnancy": true,
    "Pregnancy_DaysToRun": "",
    "Pregnancy_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Pregnancy_InsiminateGenders": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_MalePregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 20,
    "Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 2,
    "Pregnancy_MoveFamilies": true,
    "Pregnancy_OffspringGender": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_OnlyMarriedPregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_PauseOnPlayableLabor": true,
    "Pregnancy_PercentAdjustment": 0,
    "Pregnancy_PreferHomeSims": true,
    "Pregnancy_RandomizeDeliveryTime": false,
    "Pregnancy_RenameOppositeSex": "M",
    "Pregnancy_RenameSameGender": false,
    "Pregnancy_SameOppositeSexOnly": "",
    "Pregnancy_UseParentSkinTones": false,
    "Pregnancy_UseSameAgeGroup": false,

• Options
    PinknBlackPinknBlack Posts: 16 New Member
    @egwarhammer It is not showing the in game mod menu on the sim computers. .3. Why would that be?
  • Options
    PinknBlack wrote: »
    @egwarhammer It is not showing the in game mod menu on the sim computers. .3. Why would that be?

On the last in-game Options page, do you have the cc and script mods boxes both checked? They changed how that part works with this patch, so check that for sure.

On page 23 I posted a picture of the mod unzipped/installed here. When you look at what's inside the zip file, your file dates should match those. If not, check the file sizes... sometimes HOW you copy/move something changes its date. I'd forgotten that.

@sabreene is good with MC... I have to work 2nd shift, but if you don't get it going, I'll take another stab at it tonight. Good luck, let us know!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top