Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How does a serum become tested? (science career)

Ive no idea what im doing with these serums, I made loads of them and keep getting other sims to drink them but the status stays untested. How do I make sure a serum is tested?

Comments

• Options
    NelkeyNelkey Posts: 77 Member
    You click on another sim, click friendly interaction and from there you will have the option, 'test serum'. :smile:
    04-29-15_8-49nbspPM-7_zpsqjyv5cwq.jpg
    Origin ID: Nelkeys
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    ive done that, in fact I made 4 of the same serum and gave it to 4 different sims, and it still says untested
  • Options
    Okay, that's weird... :o
  • Options
    It looks like existing ones I made remain untested but when i make new ones they are tested
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    You probably have to test them the same day you made them, while you're at work. That's my guess.
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    I think there is a minimum numbers of times you have to test a serum before its classed as tested. I threw a party and took a whole load with me (shades of something dodgy lol) and made all the guests drink serums. It did work because the 8 I took were set at tested once I remade them. However my sim now has 2 new ones to make, she did in fact make one of each at work and tested on co workers, but when she remade them again they are still classed as untested.

On my next work day I will test them again and see what happens.
  • Options
    I threw a party and took a whole load with me (shades of something dodgy lol) and made all the guests drink serums.

LOL! That must have been quite a party!!! :smiley:

• Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    I think the magical number here is three.
    You have to test it on three sims before you can make the bad tainted one, so thats probably it.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/