Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want to know all about your sim(s)!

PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts' and welcome to... I want to know all about your Sim(s)!. I want to know:
Name(s), Traits, walk style and everyday clothes! Then I would like you to tell me what you have planned for them e.g. job, relationships ect OR what has happened to them in the passed! I would like to see lots of pictures explaining what had happened however you don't have to include pictures if you don't want to! All I want to know about is your Sim(s). I don't care which Sims game you do I just want to get to know your Sim(s)! BTW if you want to tell me your about your Sim(s) on The Sims 2/1 tell me their personality!

Thank you for taking the time and reading all of this. PLEASE feel free to comment!

Bye for now,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Comments

• Options
    seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    nope. you need to play it for yourself. you sound like a sims 4 developer wanting to know why we have so much fun playing sims 2. its obvious. sims 2 is a better game.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • Options
    If that's your opinion...

• Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    If I told you all about my sims it would take for ever. I have hundreds in the Sims 2 (86 households worth) and 23 households in the Sims 4. Where would I start :D
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    joleaco wrote: »
    If I told you all about my sims it would take for ever. I have hundreds in the Sims 2 (86 households worth) and 23 households in the Sims 4. Where would I start :D
    That's OK! :smiley: Tell me about your favourite household or can you not pick one? :smiley:

• Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    My favourite household was one of my Dreamer households in TS2. The son of Darren Dreamer, Dirk and his wife Sugar (daughter of maid Kaylynn Langerak). They ended up having 13 children, so now my game is filled with Dreamers or descendants of the Dreamer family. I have to be very careful with the family tree, making sure that distant cousins don't end up marrying each other, lol.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    joleaco wrote: »
    My favourite household was one of my Dreamer households in TS2. The son of Darren Dreamer, Dirk and his wife Sugar (daughter of maid Kaylynn Langerak). They ended up having 13 children, so now my game is filled with Dreamers or descendants of the Dreamer family. I have to be very careful with the family tree, making sure that distant cousins don't end up marrying each other, lol.

Sorry it took me so long to reply I had to go to school... sorry! Thank you for commenting also what a really big family!!!

• Options
    GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    TS1 and TS2 didn't have a walking style. Not sure about 3 as I never left CAS there :D
    Lift me up - Let me go